Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i dont get it? ur not supportng the club because the front office supposedly treats you like shit? take it in and support the club if ur a true fan... do u support tfc or mlse?

Barbarez

P.S

The letter was written by TFCBrigade, not me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

all valid points from Barbarez, but perhaps a heat of the moment reaction...
    Honeymoon seems to be over for many and reality hits hard.
    I've supported shit football teams since 1973 with shite owners so this is nothing new to me, tho' it does frustrate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by God Save The Queen View Post
    Want to hit em hard...don't buy beer.
    That's a realistic and serious suggestion (although it's also difficult).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wouldn't it be great if the entire south end were to turn their backs to the field in protest during the next home game or even the all star game? How embarrassing would it be for MLSE especially during the all star game when its being televised internationally

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The problem is that if its attendence that's going to get the team's attention, its going to have to wait till next season. Every game there are a couple thousand empty seats , but towards the end of each game the stadium annoucer always announces a near sell out when there's no way that there are that many people in the stands.

BMO Field sells out almost entirely through seasons ticket holders which means MLSE has your money before the season even starts. They don't care about who actually goes to the games because they make their money before the season starts.

Barbarez

Quote Originally Posted by invictusTFC View Post
    Wouldn't it be great if the entire south end were to turn their backs to the field in protest during the next home game or even the all star game? How embarrassing would it be for MLSE especially during the all star game when its being televised internationally
    You're living in a dream world. People are too preoccupied with themselves to do anything for the cause. Too busy chatting it up and enjoying their beverage. Seriously now, how many people in the whole of "supporter" section are actually their to support TFC. 40-50%? Maybe...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ I agree with you again, it would seem that too many are there for the party and "atmosphere".

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very well said... to say I feel angry and sad is an understatement.
    @FluSH_RPB / IG: @Flush.rpb
    The Legendary
    RED PATCH BOYS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with most. Except for ditching the team.

Barbarez

Quote Originally Posted by RealG-TFC View Post
    Nobody is ditching the team here, I've been there for TFC and I'll be here for TFC always but I'm not gonna stand for sub-par talent, players who don't wanna be here and poor managment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ I do think that most will want to ditch the team, it just as some point you cannot cheer and support when there is no results or effort from the organizations. At some point you have to say, we love TFC and we will not sit here and support our team being humiliated.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RealG-TFC View Post
    I'm with you on this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you should have mention (demanded) autonomy over the South End, or at least 112-116.

Although you did kind of implied it in the scalper part

Barbarez

Quote Originally Posted by trane View Post
    ^ I do think that most will want to ditch the team, it just as some point you cannot cheer and support when there is no results or effort from the organizations. At some point you have to say, we love TFC and we will not sit here and support our team being humiliated.

BINGO

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Barbarez View Post
    You're living in a dream world. People are too preoccupied with themselves to do anything for the cause. Too busy chatting it up and enjoying their beverage. Seriously now, how many people in the whole of "supporter" section are actually their to support TFC. 40-50%? Maybe...
    I totally agree. Too many people in Toronto go to sporting events because its the thing to do. It doesn't matter what sport we're talking about, people will always go and a massive majority of those people will always be casual fans. Most people go for the wrong reasons, but unfortunately this is the sporting landscape that exists in Toronto.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by invictusTFC View Post

We gotta stop with this 'entire south end' garbage. Rarely is the South End doing the same thing. So an protest or actions would be limited to 111/112/113 and the Ultras pocket of 114.

We should definitely do something, but what? We have some thinking to do...

Barbarez

Quote Originally Posted by AL-MO View Post
    We gotta stop with this 'entire south end' garbage. Rarely is the South End doing the same thing. So an protest or actions would be limited to 111/112/113 and the Ultras pocket of 114.

No offense, but 112 has more casuals than RPBs just like 113 has more then U sector guys. That's the problem we keep thinking we're the majority in these sections when we're not. Even if you attempted a small protest between 112 and 113 alone, I bet you you wouldn't get half the sections involved.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you get those 3 maybe 4 sections to get together you'll definately have more to follow.

IMHO, good luck achieving that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a humiliating loss
    we didnt lose, we just didnt get the win. which is what has been happening for awhile now, but in the end we lost everything, and will lose everything again (post season what?)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by trane View Post
    ^ I agree with you again, it would seem that too many are there for the party and "atmosphere".
    Like I said on another thread - "The TFC experience"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder how many supporters there are in total..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

re: don't buy beer
    Quote Originally Posted by VoxPopuliCosmicum View Post
    That's a realistic and serious suggestion (although it's also difficult).

I agree...at least minimize the number of beers you buy. I start with buying 1 cup of beer, when finished, i pour more beer into it from the cans that I sneak into BMO. Sneak in the cans by wearing cargo pants and bring a backpack. When you arrive at security, you open your backpack and hold it in a way so that it blocks the persons view of your cargo pockets. works all the time for me.

i haven't (and won't) bought any TFC merchandise b/c of MLSE... the 'no streamers in non-supporter section' rule was the icing on the cake for me to realize this shit is gonna be no different than the leafs if we dont smarten up as fans.

Barbarez

Post from TFCBrigade

"Its good to see that the vast majority of people understand what we are trying to say. Since when does being frustrated and taking well-deserved shots at the FO and the team mean you are not a supporter? Is that to say that the Bosnian support who has been in constant war with the FO are not supporters? Or that the vast majority of supporter groups across the globe who protest against the talent of their team and the treatment they receive as fans, are not real supporters? If anything it means that you are a bigger supporter than anybody else. You just wish to see progress and will not agree with lackluster performances and mistreatment. If you are a man, you stand up and speak up. You don't blindly follow something just because its the right thing to do. In retrospect, it is the person who is dissapointed with TFC but continous to purchase the merchandise and beer at BMO that should be targeted, not anybody speaking up and saying the truth"

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fetajr View Post
    re: don't buy beer

I agree...at least minimize the number of beers you buy. I start with buying 1 cup of beer, when finished, i pour more beer into it from the cans that I sneak into BMO. Sneak in the cans by wearing cargo pants and bring a backpack. When you arrive at security, you open your backpack and hold it in a way so that it blocks the persons view of your cargo pockets. works all the time for me.

Don't post that here lol. Tomorrow there will be a memo to look out for everyone with cargo pants.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I for one will not attend the Dallas game fuck em I'm off to the Cottage

Barbarez

I am not going to the next game either.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Whoopee View Post
    I can just picture Tom Anselmi and his suits in their executive suites, as it rains outside, laughing at us.

Still have to support the boys in Red, but I would love to hit MLSE where it hurts.
    concessions is where it hurts......dont buy food, merchandise, and most of all beer...bottom line, thats where the money is and thats where they'd feel it most....until concession sales go in the tank, nothing will be done, and theres no use bitching about it because we'll all still wear out TFC shirt, eat a slice or 2 of pizza and load up on beer.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ensco View Post
    If Cunny taps that ball in, would you have written this?

Not trying to start something, just want to understand.
    Agreed. This is way over the top. I hope you don't send it because it something that poorly written wont be taken seriously.

Also, 100% bluff on not showing up

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No offense, but 112 has more casuals than RPBs just like 113 has more then U sector guys.
    since when did you care about not being offensive?

agreed that there are lots of semi-casuals in all the sections, but 112 undeniably has the largest proportionate number of stand-up supporters in the entire stadium. There are pockets scattered everywhere it seems to me like the majority of 112 is doing the right thing. Probably just because it's a smaller section, and communication works easier.
    ///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\