Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nuvinho View Post
    Still waiting for the pre-relocation event where I am supposed to get a chance to pick new seats for the ones I lost due to construction of the new sections.
    Same boat. Contacted ticket rep yesterday and she said that an email will be out this week. I'm betting our slots will be a day before or the morning of the relocation windows.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nuvinho View Post
    Still waiting for the pre-relocation event where I am supposed to get a chance to pick new seats for the ones I lost due to construction of the new sections.
    What seats did you loose?

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InDa_110 View Post
    Sorry. Just very disappointed. Was there for 8 years. Friends and atmosphere and even our beer guys Josh then Neil is what kept a lot of people coming back each year
    You kept coming back for the beer guy???

lol Jkz

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post
    What seats did you loose?
    I lost my 108, row 22, seats 1 and 2

RPB Member
    Membership Team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InDa_110 View Post
    Top half of 110 is done. Forget about it. That last top row, with the 75 mile bastard flag, the big group around Sparta and the drum, the smoking section, all of it is done. Get that in your heads. Sorry to say. No fckn way a supporters section exists in front of suites.

I had an in depth discussion with Bez at the end of last season, specifically about losing the supporters section in 110.
    I'm located in the seat directly behind Sparta and also have a drum - the 75 mile bastards are right beside me.

Bez wants to keep the section as supporters for sure, as essentially the "Party" boxes will be above us. Also looking at the construction thus far the boxes will be quite a lot higher up than our seats in the top row of 110, therefore flags and tifo's should not bother anyone behind us. So for now we have chosen to stay put and keep drumming and enjoying the great sightlines from 110.

However, dependant on the reality of the stadium changes this upcoming season, if we lose the atmosphere etc. we will likely look at relocating to 112 next year.
    Official Member of the Montreal Miracle Crew 2009

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lintberg View Post
    I had an in depth discussion with Bez at the end of last season, specifically about losing the supporters section in 110.
    I'm located in the seat directly behind Sparta and also have a drum - the 75 mile bastards are right beside me.

Bez wants to keep the section as supporters for sure, as essentially the "Party" boxes will be above us. Also looking at the construction thus far the boxes will be quite a lot higher up than our seats in the top row of 110, therefore flags and tifo's should not bother anyone behind us. So for now we have chosen to stay put and keep drumming and enjoying the great sightlines from 110.

However, dependant on the reality of the stadium changes this upcoming season, if we lose the atmosphere etc. we will likely look at relocating to 112 next year.
    Some of these relocation decisions are hard to make not actually seeing the layout up close, seems reasonable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lintberg View Post

Bez sure wants the entire stadium to be like us and you guys up in 110.

However I don't see Bez and the one making the decisions on what sections are and arnt supporters.

With the Kings of The North move into the southend this year it looks to me that there going to be scailing back the supporter sections and trying to move everyone into the southend.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I believe that 110 is still designated as a supporters/standing section.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post
    I believe that 110 is still designated as a supporters/standing section.
    It is for now. After all the expansion and moving is done I actually don't see it lasting past that.

Especially 127 now that kings are in the south. It will just be phased out I would think.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're right. With O109 moving en masse I don't see 110 being a supporters section beyond this season. Enjoy it while you can.

Quote Originally Posted by BuSaPuNk View Post
    It is for now. After all the expansion and moving is done I actually don't see it lasting past that.

Especially 127 now that kings are in the south. It will just be phased out I would think.
    Last edited by tictoc; 01-30-2015 at 10:46 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tictoc View Post
    You're right. With O109 moving en masse I don't see 110 being a supporters section beyond this season. Enjoy it while you can.
    Last I heard O109 is not moving.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trust me, they're moving.

Quote Originally Posted by BuSaPuNk View Post
    Last I heard O109 is not moving.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Look forward to working with you guys.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's great news then. Was hoping they would.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

116 is going to be a brave new world! Looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pint View Post
    Look forward to working with you guys.

RPB Member
    Membership Team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yep, we will see what happens past this season....for now we will stay up there at the Top of 110 banging our drums. If it all goes to shit in the end we will relocate to 112 next year.
    Official Member of the Montreal Miracle Crew 2009

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got an email today about personal info for season seats.

Please note that season ticket packages will be scheduled for delivery via Purolator by mid-April.
    Based on what I saw in my account when I made a minor change, they have already created tracking numbers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    Got an email today about personal info for season seats.

Based on what I saw in my account when I made a minor change, they have already created tracking numbers.
    Have to contact my rep to change the addy to my work one.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    The ones there a few weeks ago were last years tracking number!

Though I noticed that recently changed to "Monday, February 9, 2015 at 4:20 PM" which was my relocation timeslot.

I doubt they've populated this yet, as I don't think the company doing the ticket logistics has put together the packages yet, given they are still doing relocation for supporters groups.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone know when single game tickets go on sale for the home opener? Need to grab some extras for friends and hoping to get some near my seasons.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

when are the season tickets supposed to be delivered, still waiting on mine

RPB Member
    Past-President

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by portu View Post
    when are the season tickets supposed to be delivered, still waiting on mine
    Mid April
    Road Trips: July 7 2007 Chicago, July 22nd 2007 Columbus, August 11 2007 NY, October 13 2007 LA, March 29 2008 Columbus, May 24th 2008 DC, May 26 2008 Montreal, June 28th 2008 NE, March 7-11-14 2009 Charleston, March 28 2009 Columbus, April 10 2010 New England, May 12 2010 Montreal, April 7 2012 Montreal, March 16 2013 Montreal , June 3 2014 Montreal, March 14 2015 Columbus

Twitter: @RPBPhil

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got the following email today from TFC and I am not sure what to make of it. I know they used to have two tier pricing but now it has been expanded. What I don't get is the prices they gave me. I am in the yellow supporter area and the pricing, even the "your price" seems way out of whack compared to what I am actually paying. Is there anyone that can explain this better at all to me? Am I missing something? This can't mean the regular face value of supporter end seats range from $49 to $97....$49 maybe but $97? EDIT: Sorry for the format below...just did a cut and paste from Lotus Notes and that is what came out.

We hope that you are counting down the days to our May 10th Home Opener as we officially open the newly renovated BMO Field.

Until then, we have some details for you regarding your season ticket package, which is scheduled for delivery in mid-April.

As a Season Seat Holder, you will continue to receive the best overall value for your ticket package. The allocation of your package price is based on 4 categories of matches:

TOP:
    PREMIUM:
    REGULAR:
    VALUE:

Face Value - $97
    Face Value - $77
    Face Value - $62
    Face Value
    - $49

Your Price - $60
    Your Price - $45
    Your Price - $39
    Your Price - $30

Click here to see how each match has been categorized.

The printed price on your commemorative tickets will be the single match price at the time of printing. If you'd like to track changes in single match ticket pricing, we will be updating our site weekly once tickets are available to the general public.

We cannot wait to play our first match in Toronto this season and are very excited to have you apart of it with us.

Tom Pistore
    Vice President, Sales and Service

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm in the south end.

this is what I was sent:

As a Season Seat Holder, you will continue to receive the best overall value for your ticket package. The allocation of your package price is based on 4 categories of matches:

TOP:
    PREMIUM:
    REGULAR:
    VALUE:
    Face Value - $74
    Face Value - $59
    Face Value - $47
    Face Value
    - $37
    Your Price - $39
    Your Price - $29
    Your Price - $25
    Your Price - $19

The printed price on your commemorative tickets will be the single match price at the time of printing. If you'd like to track changes in single match ticket pricing, we will be updating our site weekly once tickets are available to the general public.

We cannot wait to play our first match in Toronto this season and are very excited to have you apart of it with us.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Weird...I am in 114 and we both got 2 different pricing notes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Kool View Post
    Got the following email today from TFC and I am not sure what to make of it. I know they used to have two tier pricing but now it has been expanded. What I don't get is the prices they gave me. I am in the yellow supporter area and the pricing, even the "your price" seems way out of whack compared to what I am actually paying. Is there anyone that can explain this better at all to me? Am I missing something? This can't mean the regular face value of supporter end seats range from $49 to $97....$49 maybe but $97? EDIT: Sorry for the format below...just did a cut and paste from Lotus Notes and that is what came out.

We hope that you are counting down the days to our May 10th Home Opener as we officially open the newly renovated BMO Field.

Until then, we have some details for you regarding your season ticket package, which is scheduled for delivery in mid-April.

TOP:
    PREMIUM:
    REGULAR:
    VALUE:

Face Value - $97
    Face Value - $77
    Face Value - $62
    Face Value
    - $49

Your Price - $60
    Your Price - $45
    Your Price - $39
    Your Price - $30

Tom Pistore
    Vice President, Sales and Service

This is the same that I received in 115.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sidvan View Post
    This is the same that I received in 115.
    Scary to think about next year's season ticket prices compared to this year if going by "your price" section with the notice we got. I have 2 pairs....$190 each ticket for the pair that I have had for years and $342 each for the new pair I picked up this year. Even if I break down the more expensive pair of seats I have that would be a pretty big jump in price. I will worry about it I guess when I see my renewal notice next year but if they go by the "your price" prices for my 4 seats for next year I may not be a season ticket holder anymore. Would hate to see what Red or Dark Grey section prices would look like. They better win some friggin' games before jacking up the prices too much.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The face value price tells you how much you can sell those tickets for and still not be scalping, in theory.

IMHO, unless we go all the way to the MLS Cup Final, we will not be paying anything close to that face value for SS in 2016.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Their categorizations are interesting. Home opener is Regular but a random Philly game is Top Match?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My fear is that what we are currently paying for "light grey" in sections 105 and 110 will disappear in the coming years. These sections are priced cheaper then the new sections being constructed. I will not be happy if this occurs.