Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Canary10 View Post
    A large beer is definitely more than the SSH yellow price. BFin, you're getting scalped!
    Billy can't handle a large and Whoop doesn't really drink...it doesn't wind up as expensive as you think!

My $80 beer investment, however, feels like shit given the product on the field.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BFin View Post
    Billy can't handle a large and Whoop doesn't really drink...it doesn't wind up as expensive as you think!

My $80 beer investment, however, feels like shit given the product on the field.
    Lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So i'm looking at the "virtual venue" website and I notice some big blue seating structures in front of 111:

I sit in Row 1, right behind the start of that blue monstrosity.
    Do you think sight lines will be impacted?

I'm going to assume that MLSE thought about this when building these new seat boxes, I rang my rep but she didn't have a definitive answer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They have those in front of the west stand, albeit black, and didn't seem to cause any problems.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fair enough then, thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

according to KURTIS...early bird season tickets are at 90% and 1000 plus new ones..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

THA BUTCHA where were you located in 110?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reggie View Post
    according to KURTIS...early bird season tickets are at 90% and 1000 plus new ones..
    Ha! Ya and every home game was a sellout last season.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got no call or email about renewals. My ticket in 114 went from $190 to $380. I will not be renewing. The culture is lost and it's just not that fun anymore without the camaraderie.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I got no call or email about renewals. My ticket in 114 went from $190 to $380. I will not be renewing. The culture is lost and it's just not that fun anymore without the camaraderie.
    did you get a email about the supporter group that is in 114 and you had to put a 20% by dec 10 to keep the low price
    Last edited by nascarguy; 12-27-2014 at 01:35 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How does one buy tickets to these new rows in the south? Is it only available if you are in a supporter group?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BFin View Post

Only saw this now by fluke. I think you bought me a sandwich once as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Replied I wouldn't renew and detailed why. Never even heard a peep off them. You guys can keep renewing all you want but I'm having nothing to do with this embarrasment of a company again. Will just get my tickets through other avenues

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TorontoGooner View Post
    .... You guys can keep renewing all you want but I'm having nothing to do with this embarrasment of a company again.

Will just get my tickets through other avenues

So...you don't want to be involved, but ur still doing a booty call?

Gosh this place is complicated.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    So...you don't want to be involved, but ur still doing a booty call?

Gosh this place is complicated.
    Pretty much a 'booty call' (had to Google that one, not as cool as I used to be.)

Given how this club have treated its fans, I'm ok with getting the same tickets half price, for the same mediocre football.

Nothing too complicated about that though.

Section 114... News Flash: Flatpicker doesn't listen to everything he reads!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One of these days those of us who kept renewing will be rewarded with success... right?

signed,
    Life long Leafs fan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flatpicker View Post
    One of these days those of us who kept renewing will be rewarded with success... right?

signed,
    Life long Leafs fan
    Get the parade route planned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah I will keep my season ticket as long as the price does go up too much like before. I'm a season ticket holder for the first time for the Hamilton tiger cats and the cost is the same for both TFC and tiger cats.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Supporting View Post
    How does one buy tickets to these new rows in the south? Is it only available if you are in a supporter group?
    The club has official offered the new seats to the supporters group in 127 to consolidate all supporters in the south. As its now in the Kings facebook page I thought I'd share it with everyone here:

**IMPORTANT - Long but please read** So tonight we received an official proposal from Toronto FC to move sections into the south end. We have been offered section 116 just to the right of the goal if you're looking at the south end from the north.
    Most of you got an email from us outlining the initial details, but we can offer you more detail now. We will be given 77 seats together for this upcoming season, the key is we'd be able to move ALL of our current SSH members and their seats into that section, together. These seats are at the front of the section.This means we wouldn't be scattered all around the section. Nor would we be subjected to large numbers of people sitting down in our section as we experience now in 127. The move also allows us to grow our numbers in the next few years as we'll have control of more seats going forward.
    We would be sharing a small part of the section with another TFC supporters group, the Original 109's. They are one of the original sets of supporters groups, and we have a good relations with their leadership, and they are a good group of guys.
    After the first phase of the move, the section will be open to the relocation process, where we will move in as many of you who have expressed interest in joining us as a seat holder for the first time.
    In terms of pricing those who have been season seat holders from our inception year of 2012 will get the supporters section renewal price (colour code yellow) Approx $198 a seat. Those who become SSH's after 2012 may be subject to a bit of a higher price point, but not that much higher. Those who can get new season seats and are able to move into the section will get this years early bird pricing on seats approx $340.
    As we mention in the email, we believe this is the best move for us going forward, and recommend going forward with it. However we understand if you don't want to move. Please let us know if you are okay with moving or not, either by commenting below or emailing us at kingsinthenorth127@gmail.com If you have already told us if your decision you don't need to reply.

- Kings in the North

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KGH View Post
    The club has official offered the new seats to the supporters group in 127 to consolidate all supporters in the south. As its now in the Kings facebook page I thought I'd share it with everyone here:

**IMPORTANT - Long but please read** So tonight we received an official proposal from Toronto FC to move sections into the south end. We have been offered section 116 just to the right of the goal if you're looking at the south end from the north.
    Most of you got an email from us outlining the initial details, but we can offer you more detail now. We will be given 77 seats together for this upcoming season, the key is we'd be able to move ALL of our current SSH members and their seats into that section, together. These seats are at the front of the section.This means we wouldn't be scattered all around the section. Nor would we be subjected to large numbers of people sitting down in our section as we experience now in 127. The move also allows us to grow our numbers in the next few years as we'll have control of more seats going forward.
    We would be sharing a small part of the section with another TFC supporters group, the Original 109's. They are one of the original sets of supporters groups, and we have a good relations with their leadership, and they are a good group of guys.
    After the first phase of the move, the section will be open to the relocation process, where we will move in as many of you who have expressed interest in joining us as a seat holder for the first time.
    In terms of pricing those who have been season seat holders from our inception year of 2012 will get the supporters section renewal price (colour code yellow) Approx $198 a seat. Those who become SSH's after 2012 may be subject to a bit of a higher price point, but not that much higher. Those who can get new season seats and are able to move into the section will get this years early bird pricing on seats approx $340.
    As we mention in the email, we believe this is the best move for us going forward, and recommend going forward with it. However we understand if you don't want to move. Please let us know if you are okay with moving or not, either by commenting below or emailing us at kingsinthenorth127@gmail.com If you have already told us if your decision you don't need to reply.

- Kings in the North
    What is going on here, pushing everyone into the south end. I have always had the view that by having a supporters presence various parts of the stadiums, it gave more people around BMO the experience of being loud and proud.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you don't think injecting a really energized group to the south end won't make the whole section louder?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wagner View Post
    you don't think injecting a really energized group to the south end won't make the whole section louder?
    Agreed, hopefully a united south will bring the energy that BMO needs.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wagner View Post
    It just crossed my mind that if you have everyone in the same place it could get lost on the rest of the stadium. If supporters groups are in various parts of the stadium, would it not get more people exposed and involved. Just an observation.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please keep the group name as is though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    Please keep the group name as is though.
    Kingsinthenorth name will not change

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The great thing about the name Kings in the north is that it already sounds like it applies to Canada as well.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KGH View Post

- Kings in the North
    As an RPB that has not made his way into the south yet (stuck in 126 currently) I personally hope that the Kings stay in 127, it gave life to the north end that was largely dead the majority of the year (except the year ender with the IMFC supporters above us)
    Toronto FC,#CMNT & #CWNT, Scotland, Heart of Midlothian FC, Tottenham Hotspur FC
    "The Harder the Struggle, The Greater the Reward" - @OsoJ92

AWAY DAYS - CHICAGO August 2017, MONTREAL March 2018

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think this raises a major red flag.
    While I applaud the move to unite supporters in the south end, is this a sign that TFC is going to cut back on light grey supporters sections?
    From my memory, 127 wasn't a supporters section to begin with, so it is logical to have everyone in the south. But, I hope this isn't a sign of things to come for supporters in the top of 110 and 111.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glaze View Post
    While I applaud the move to unite supporters in the south end, is this a sign that TFC is going to cut back on light grey supporters sections?
    From my memory, 127 wasn't a supporters section to begin with, so it is logical to have everyone in the south. But, I hope this isn't a sign of things to come for supporters in the top of 110 and 111.
    127 has been a supporters section since the North End Elite days. I think the move is more around uniting the supporters at the same time keeping the standing sections and "roudys" away from the corporate boxes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glaze View Post
    I certainly hope not