Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Put a fork in this season. . . .

. . . . it's done.

Prob have 5 newbs in the starting 11 next year, a new coach and a new room mate at BMO field.
    Hold onto you butts lads. the ride is not getting any smoother.
    NOTICE: Wager with STB: OVER 2 shots on goal in the First half wins a Pint at HT.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Technorgasm View Post
    Put a fork in this season. . . .

. . . . it's done.

Prob have 5 newbs in the starting 11 next year, a new coach and a new room mate at BMO field.
    Hold onto you butts lads. the ride is not getting any smoother.
    lol new roomate

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When Defoe talks about his "talent"... "I'm bringing my talents to Toronto", my talents, my talents, my talents... was he referring to missed PK's or being alone in front of the net and putting it in the 18th row?

RPB Member
    Past-President

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tough game last night. I don't think I have been this disapointed in the team in a long time. Still working through a lot of frustration over that result.
    Road Trips: July 7 2007 Chicago, July 22nd 2007 Columbus, August 11 2007 NY, October 13 2007 LA, March 29 2008 Columbus, May 24th 2008 DC, May 26 2008 Montreal, June 28th 2008 NE, March 7-11-14 2009 Charleston, March 28 2009 Columbus, April 10 2010 New England, May 12 2010 Montreal, April 7 2012 Montreal, March 16 2013 Montreal , June 3 2014 Montreal, March 14 2015 Columbus

Twitter: @RPBPhil

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Globetrotter View Post
    When Defoe talks about his "talent"... "I'm bringing my talents to Toronto", my talents, my talents, my talents... was he referring to missed PK's or being alone in front of the net and putting it in the 18th row?
    no, he was referring to his ball hog mentality

its one thing to know your good, its another to think eveyrone else on your team is useless. (except jackson, he is pretty useless, that one I can agree with)

Registered
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Not talking about Defoe leaving till December?

Is that because the MLS Cup is in December or because ticket renewals are before December?

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    Not talking about Defoe leaving till December?

Is that because the MLS Cup is in December or because ticket renewals are before December?
    If they want more people to renew their ST,they better sell Defoe back to UK before renewal date.I don't want to see him playing here next year,we would be better of if he didn't play last two games too.
    Great love does not exist without joy and without great suffering ,that's why One club is worth only as much as its fans !