RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow. Paul Attfield's piece is quite revealing, if true. Looks like Nelson may have spilled the beans?
    "Failure simply isn't an option at this stage. TFC pushed its chips to the middle of the table when it splurged on Bradley and Defoe and reinforced its bet by making savvy acquisitions elsewhere. This collection of players is capable of delivering on the promises made during the close season. There are no more excuses available for TFC. Only success will continue the process of atoning for the past and establishing a higher standard for the future." FOX Sports

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DOMIN8R View Post
    Wow. Paul Attfield's piece is quite revealing, if true. Looks like Nelson may have spilled the beans?
    Sure looks like the peice came right out of Nelsen's mouth eh?

I hope we can count on Jeanine to be a professional if he comes back against Chivas and play with determination and desire. Hopefully he comes off the bench at 75th to 80th minute and shows some passion. If not at this point I'd just send him back to London and keep him far away from this squad.

Seems this squad finally has started to fight for each other again. Hopefully throwing Defoe in there won't derail it.

Have to think Bradley's comments and DeRo's post game on Saturday about not bitching and moaning were a direct shot at Defoe.