Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post West Ham & Crew supporters brawl at halftime.

RPB Road Warrior. DC United 9/29/07, Columbus Chaos 3/25/08, DC Rumble 5/24/08, Montreal Madness 5/27/08, Chicago 7/12/08, Kansas City Opener 3/21/09, Columbus Smoke 3/28/09, Boston Bus Bounce 8/1/09, Montreal 1000 4/7/12 Montreal 3200 3/16/2013 Columbus Bus Breakdown 3/21/15, Montreal Playoffs 10/29/15, Montreal Opener 04/23/16, Montreal East Final 11/22/16, Chicago 08/19/17, NY Semi-Final 10/30/17, Columbus East Final 11/21/17, Montreal "Dichio Lives" 3/17/18

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Only Crew supporters would be dumb enough to fight West Ham supporters....the Englsih are years ahead in that department. 30 WH vs 100 Crew hardly seems fair for the Crew.
    Last edited by CretanBull; 07-20-2008 at 09:10 PM.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL The crew... The fucking crew LOL is there an team that is more of a MLS Joke? seriously LOL. I dont care if their higher than us in the table they are still a joke and their supporters are mere jesters.
    M.U.F.C.U.M GAMBA OSAKA Toronto FC

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Columbus supporters have really gone over the top this year after suffering the humilition of being owned in their own stadium at the opener.

blackandwhite

Fuck them!!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You all realise that this is TFC's fault...if we didn't act the way we act at TFC games then this fight would never have come to be.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jabbronies View Post
    You all realise that this is TFC's fault...if we didn't act the way we act at TFC games then this fight would never have come to be.

They also have a choice to NOT do what we did. But they did it anyway.

So there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To hell with Columbus. Their club and "supporters" are a pathetic joke. I hope they got their asses handed to them.

blackandwhite

Was their coach and players looking at the fight in disgust? or does that only happen to us?
    Last edited by blackandwhite; 07-20-2008 at 09:22 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder what the chants were that set-off the festivities.
    Animals Eaten:
    pig, cow, lamb, moose, chicken, quail, kudu, ostrich, kangaroo, octopus, alligator, rabbit, shark, springbok, goat, bison, boar, caterpillars, turkey, fish, lobster, crab, oyster, prawn, antelope, camel, eel, squid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most of the blog posts that I've read by people who were there are saying that most of the West Ham supporters who started the trouble were Americans, not English.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They're only making it worse for them.

1. Their FO is going to fuk them up again.
    2. They'll scare away the fans that the club is oriented at, families.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is so lame.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by werewolf88 View Post
    I wonder what the chants were that set-off the festivities.
    It wouldn't take much...it's a bunch of drunk working class Englishmen who have fought plenty of times before along with a bunch of American WH supporters who think that they're auditioning for Green Street Hooligans Part II in front of the real ICF. Saying "Hello" probably would have set them off, but chanting anything towards them would obviously kicked things off - the Crew are stupid for not realizing that.

What's unbelieveable is that the stadium security let 30 WH supporters walk into the Crew supporter's zone....how could they let that happen?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One of the articles said that they hoped security in Toronto for the all star game would be beefed up. I don't think they have to worry about that. Half of us are going to be supporting the hammers anyway.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A recap from HardhatMike from the Crew forum on BS..........

This was all these select guys' fault in the parking lot. They were drunk and went out the same gate as the WHU fans (mistake #1) and decided to run their mouths despite being outnumbered (mistake #2). They got exactly what they went looking for and it seems they got jumped by some WHU guys. After than we broken up, they were pissed off and thier buddies, yelling "where was hudson street?" Meanwhile, the more reasonable members of HSH were walking back to Rubys like they always do when they heard these idiots yelling their name. They went over to see what the situation was and one of the loud idiots decided to start a fight with Blake (hsh_b). The cops break up the fight and Blake starts to run away. The cops then fire a taser at Blake (hence my avatar and blurb), hitting his cinch sack on his back. Blake then runs away from the cops (who call in the chopper and everything) and is now in hiding at an "undisclosed location." Meanwhile, the idiot in the green shirt who instigated everything continues to jaw at the WHU fans in the parking lot and despite most of the Union guys pointing him out to the cops, nothing happens to him. He then tries to start stuff with Clem and Myself before walking away, still yapping like a little dog.

As for the altercation in the Nordecke at halftime. This is completely on CSC, as they were too busy throwing Crew fans out of the game to notice a group of 15-20 loud drunk guys in Claret and Blue walking right down the aisle between 141 and 142. The leader, a large tattooed fellow who had obviously drank too much, starts in on a couple of Crew fans about 10 rows down from the top of the section. That's right, sports fans, 10 ROWS. That's how far they got into the section they got before I saw 1 CSC person headed in that direction. Meanwhile, there are families with kids in the area, and upon seeing that, the surge of yellow and black to form a bit of a wall between these goons and the rest of the Crew fans began. The big inked fellow then throws his beer on a couple of us and the fray begins. It then spread to the top of the concourse, but I couldn't see much after it spilled out up there. Some may frown upon my next comment, but I can do nothing but applaud the members of the Nordecke that got involved in the stands and were defending each other, as again CSC was nowhere to be seen. As for what happened after, I can't comment.
    RPB Road Warrior. DC United 9/29/07, Columbus Chaos 3/25/08, DC Rumble 5/24/08, Montreal Madness 5/27/08, Chicago 7/12/08, Kansas City Opener 3/21/09, Columbus Smoke 3/28/09, Boston Bus Bounce 8/1/09, Montreal 1000 4/7/12 Montreal 3200 3/16/2013 Columbus Bus Breakdown 3/21/15, Montreal Playoffs 10/29/15, Montreal Opener 04/23/16, Montreal East Final 11/22/16, Chicago 08/19/17, NY Semi-Final 10/30/17, Columbus East Final 11/21/17, Montreal "Dichio Lives" 3/17/18

blackandwhite

Travel Advisory:
    Toronto FC supporters traveling to Columbus, OH should be on the look for trigger happy cops. They are armed and dangerous. They will fire smoke bombs and tasers without warning. Also refrain from public urination at church grounds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For some reason, I can't cut and paste the article that I'm reading, but it bascially says the same thing as what Bluenose posted above...in short:

Some Crew fans went out at half time and started mouthing off to the WH supporters. The Crew guys got beat up. Another Crew supporter yelled out that the WH supporters were pussies because they way out-numbered the guys who got beat up. This caused the small group of WH supporters to go to the Crew supporters section where the WH guys knew they'd be out-numbered and said "Still think we're pussies?" and a guy threw his beer and the others charged in.

Terrible security at the stadium, stupid behaviour by Crew fans....

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackandwhite View Post
    Travel Advisory:
    Toronto FC supporters traveling to Columbus, OH should be on the look for trigger happy cops. They are armed and dangerous. They will fire smoke bombs and tasers without warning. Also refrain from public urination at church grounds.
    Well, I know where I'm NOT going for a road trip!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yet another reason I don't want to goto that shithole again.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL Crew

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Crew supporters are very original, check out there new song...............

http://massivecolumbus.blogspot.com/...-love-you.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackandwhite View Post
    Travel Advisory:
    lol lol

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenose13 View Post
    The Crew supporters are very original, check out there new song...............

http://massivecolumbus.blogspot.com/...-love-you.html
    Maybe if we stage a massive ritualistic suicide, they will follow our lead...

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the West Ham fans who started it were probably only West Ham fans because of GSH

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love stirring the pot on bigsoccer.

Theyre all so protective and scared. Its adorable, but also very sad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it looks like for the next games they will play with no supporter and west ham sould charge the crew. the team sould be kick out of the all star game

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We should all wear WHU jerseys to our next road trip to Columbus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CretanBull View Post
    We should all wear WHU jerseys to our next road trip to Columbus
    lol who said there will a trip there