Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Fuck (the soccer moms in ) 114

I know I'm piss drunk right now, But all I got to say is fuck thise people in 114 who tried to have me aressted because I said FUCK. One woman responded to me " the second generation is behind you. IF you were sitting in row 20 114, and backed me up I;d like to thank you. AS for the others FUCK YOU

RPB Member
    Past President

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

What's up with that?

Honestly, how can someone be arrested for swearing in the south end?

That said, I don't think you mean fuck 114. The Ultras 114 brought heart and soul tonight and were loud and proud.
    Toronto FC baby...best team everrrrrrrrrr -Jozy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its all part timers who are like "Oh lets take our business friends out and sit in that wild Toronto FC fan section, that would be nice wouldn't it?" Wow cake eaters sit on the fucking WEST side fucking faggots

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really?

Then there would be hundreds of people arrested. It's stupid. Those people need to find tickets in a different part of the stadium.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    What's up with that?

Honestly, how can someone be arrested for swearing in the south end?

That said, I don't think you mean fuck 114. The Ultras 114 brought heart and soul tonight and were loud and proud.

NO i Dont mean the ultras. I bought my Brig Bruva shirt b4 the game and I sang my lungs off and so did the rest of 114. I'm talking about the soccer team that was behind me who informed the cops that I was drunk. Everytime I;d swear they'd say " OMG the second generation is behind you" Thanks to all the people that had my back.

Heathen

Lol I'd be on death row about now

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks guys. I'll admit I'm still drunk but honestly...I feel insulted when other people take it upon their own hands to insult me when I'm at a TFC game losing my lungs. I joined the march and all...bought the Big Bruv shirt...and went to have a good time and had it ruined by the end by a bunch of soccer moms at the tops.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you're at a footy match worried about someone swearing, you've got bigger issues. Perhaps you should be at the opera, or a ballet maybe. FUCK 'EM!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds like my elderly neighbor who peeks through the blinds and calls the cops at any chance

i hate those type of people

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I knew those fucking kids would be trouble when I saw em... Fuck the next gen.
    M.U.F.C.U.M GAMBA OSAKA Toronto FC

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Britchat View Post

Honestly, Bluenose saw me and I was drunk before the game. With that said I gave my lungs out for the team and for the southend (I gave my all for them) What I get in return...almost arrested. If you have kids...take em to the family section.

RPB Member
    Past President

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Fuck that. People need to know that if they are in the south end, they are going to hear unpleasant language.
    Toronto FC baby...best team everrrrrrrrrr -Jozy

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I FUCKIN KNEW IT when i saw those little shits there'd be complaints WHY THE FUCK would you bring a team into the section go to where all the other FUCKIN TEAMS ARE.
    M.U.F.C.U.M GAMBA OSAKA Toronto FC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Britchat View Post
    Hey i am the next gen

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Fuck that. People need to know that if they are in the south end, they are going to hear unpleasant language.

At this point I'll never support TFC again after what happened. IF I'm in the South end and can't yell Fuck Montreal then I'm not going to bother. My heart is with United and the Canada national Team.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After the game I stumbled across a buddy of mine who was also sitting in 114 (atleast that's what I remember him telling me....I was fuming at that time). He told me the same thing. It really boggles me why people haven't been able to figure out that the South End is not a place for a family picnic. We have played enough home games by now. Even the first timers know the reputation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cunts.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    After the game I stumbled across a buddy of mine who was also sitting in 114 (atleast that's what I remember him telling me....I was fuming at that time). He told me the same thing. It really boggles me why people haven't been able to figure out that the South End is not a place for a family picnic. We have played enough home games by now. Even the first timers know the reputation.

When I spend that much money to support TFC ( spent 150 today) and I'm not a regular in the section..I feel insulted when someone has to tell me in front of all those people to stop swearing and then they alert the cops on my ass. Whatever I'm fuming right now but it was terrible.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i feel insulted everytime i buy a beer or slice of pizza

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by God Save The Queen View Post
    When I spend that much money to support TFC ( spent 150 today) and I'm not a regular in the section..I feel insulted when someone has to tell me in front of all those people to stop swearing and then they alert the cops on my ass. Whatever I'm fuming right now but it was terrible.
    I feel your frustration. I didn't even get the cops on my ass and yet I still feel like breaking my monitor because of that despicable display by the team today.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kickit09 View Post
    <sarcasm>So you are one of those dirty fucking pizza-eaters... fuck you. </sarcasm>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kickit09 View Post

HAHA i feel insulted that I go to BMO field in front of a packed house and MLSE can't find a way to give our hard core fans a quality striker

and I was with god saved the queen when ppl started cussing him about saying FUCK Montreal or even partaking chants with the south end with the words FUCK in it

I admit I should have spoken up for my boy but at the same time i spent 100 bucks worth of beer and was in no mood to agrevate myself

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by God Save The Queen View Post
    honestly man, don't take it too hard. It's not your fault that people want to be cheapskates and put their kids in the rowdy section without doing their homework

MLSE really needs to put out a warning when selling tickets in the south end

Soccer Mom: "I'd like 15 tickets in the south end"
    Ticket Rep: "Okay well.. TWAT, ASS, FUCK, SHIT, CUNT"
    ""
    "I'm sorry ma'am, I cannot in good conscience sell you these tickets"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by t.o_moose View Post
    honestly man, don't take it too hard. It's not your fault that people want to be cheapskates and put their kids in the rowdy section without doing their homework

""

In do time I guess we all shall educate the city

Looking on the bright side at least it was a packed house tonight

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is yet another reason for MLSE to get off their ass and re-establish the south end as SUPPORTER SECTION. This is proof that the south end isn't a supporter section, it's just a bunch of sections just so happen to be mostly full of supporters... Until these sitters, whiners, scalpers are removed, the south end is nothing more than just the cheap seats filled mostly by supporters... which is nonsense

We need a REAL supporter section, not this mockery of one now..

Also some people need to understand that a stadium is not a daycare... If you don't want your kid to hear cursing, they should be at home with a relative or babysitter watching Barney or Sesame Street...

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by t.o_moose View Post

""
    don't forgot PUTA

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i was in 114, but i was sitting in the front row and didn't know wtf happen at the back because all of us were supporting the team man... all the cheap ass should know dun bring their kids to supporter section if they can't fuckin take it... i did look back and i saw a women sitting down and i was wondering wht the fuck goin on... is the same as last saturday game i was sitting in 113 and the 2 persons beside me were sitting for at least 60 fuckin minutes.... tell them get the fuck out of our section if they are not fuckin supporting the team man...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Keegan View Post
    Its all part timers who are like "Oh lets take our business friends out and sit in that wild Toronto FC fan section, that would be nice wouldn't it?" Wow cake eaters sit on the fucking WEST side fucking faggots
    This made my day. Thanks man.

RPB Member XI17 Moderator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is a problem that's always coming up it seems. I've never had it asked to me, but I would simply respond by saying that's its called the Supporters Section for a reason.

If you want to bring kids to the game or any of your friends from work, go nuts! By all means sit down and read a paper if you want to. Here's the catch though - DON'T DO IT IN THE SOUTH END.
    Did the USA , of all countries, just fix soccer? - C. Ronaldo, May 27th commenting on the FBI-led investigations into fraud and corruption throughout FIFA.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tfc_4_ever View Post
    Hey i am the next gen
    Me too

As for someone trying to arrest you for swearing, that is just plain ridiculous.