Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought individually everyone played well but as a 11 man unit they were off for large stretches. Jackson could be so good if he went at defenders instead of trying to do his fancy footwork thus giving defenders time to ready themselves. Gilberto needs to start. Morales is good man. Give Vancouver another year or so and they will be contenders. Morales, Manneh, Koffie, Fernandez, Mattocks, Hurtado. WOW

That Douchebag Ford was there last night. My seats are in north end and he was taking photos before the game with other douchebags that for some reason want to have a photo with that clown. I notice he left at halftime.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by habstfc View Post
    I thought individually everyone played well but as a 11 man unit they were off for large stretches. Jackson could be so good if he went at defenders instead of trying to do his fancy footwork thus giving defenders time to ready themselves. Gilberto needs to start. Morales is good man. Give Vancouver another year or so and they will be contenders. Morales, Manneh, Koffie, Fernandez, Mattocks, Hurtado. WOW

That Douchebag Ford was there last night. My seats are in north end and he was taking photos before the game with other douchebags that for some reason want to have a photo with that clown. I notice he left at halftime.
    Henry saved our a** last night with athletic ability and pace. Vancouver has some really good speed up front.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its been a pleasure to watch Henry develop this season. He started out rank awfull - but has really settled in to being a good CB.