Thread: MLS Week 7

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default MLS Week 7

“Years have gone by and I’ve finally learned to accept myself for who I am: a beggar for good football.

I go about the world, hand outstretched, and in the stadiums I plead: ‘A pretty move, for the love of God.’

And when good football happens, I give thanks for the miracle and I don’t give a damn which team or country performs it.”

-Eduardo Galeano

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Amarikwa with another one. 4 in 6 games for him or something.

1-0 Chicago up on NE
    “Years have gone by and I’ve finally learned to accept myself for who I am: a beggar for good football.

I go about the world, hand outstretched, and in the stadiums I plead: ‘A pretty move, for the love of God.’

And when good football happens, I give thanks for the miracle and I don’t give a damn which team or country performs it.”

-Eduardo Galeano

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Amarikwa having a good year....that was some power forward goal.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    Amarikwa having a good year....that was some power forward goal.
    haha yeah. who would have thought small Amarikwa can punk off a defender like that

-Eduardo Galeano

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now I'm trying to figure out how a player on a clear break into the box tugged down is not a red card. The ball gets away from him but the foul happens so there's a penalty but no card at all?

#mlsreffin

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    Now I'm trying to figure out how a player on a clear break into the box tugged down is not a red card. The ball gets away from him but the foul happens so there's a penalty but no card at all?

#mlsreffin
    i think because the ball was rolling away from the goal and the angle was bad, it's not DOGSO

-Eduardo Galeano

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

crazy game in Chicago. Amarikwa sent off. Alston sent off for handball after a scramble in NE box. Anangono with poor PK just before stoppage time.

-Eduardo Galeano

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-Eduardo Galeano