RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Michael Bradley in Toronto feature from USSoccer.com

Here is a pretty interesting, insightful feature/interview on General Bradley, both the player and the person from the USSF website.

http://www.ussoccer.com/stories/2014...ley-in-toronto
    Last edited by Red CB Toronto; 04-11-2014 at 10:23 PM.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

RPB Member XI17 Moderator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good read. Flattery will get him EVERYWHERE with us.

Also, cute kid!

Did the USA , of all countries, just fix soccer? - C. Ronaldo, May 27th commenting on the FBI-led investigations into fraud and corruption throughout FIFA.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very good read, especially if you're a fellow parent. Could have given us a little more of his insight into life in MLS, compare it to Europe.

While the pics are decent, would have liked to see more from a day in his life with TFC - training, hacking around with the guys, game day situations. The last picture is just inane.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good read. Thanks for posting.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it was more about the person than the player, which is good to see.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by greatwhitenorf View Post
    Very good read, especially if you're a fellow parent. Could have given us a little more of his insight into life in MLS, compare it to Europe.

While the pics are decent, would have liked to see more from a day in his life with TFC - training, hacking around with the guys, game day situations. The last picture is just inane.
    watching him with his son in the box behind Sec 127 hit me in the heart.....that day he wasn't general Bradley, he was injured and got to be super Dad taking his son to the game for the day. He is 100% first and foremost a family man and i respect him even more for it.

And good on for most fans (minus the a few) to leave him alone. (MB chants are welcome)
    This is Toronto, we let our superstars be. This is another reason they come here.

I walked in pregame, noticed a bald dude with his family, cheers my beer, he fist pumped back. Thats all that was needed.

That also explains why Stalteri was at the game.
    Last edited by C.Ronaldo; 04-16-2014 at 09:05 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by C.Ronaldo View Post
    watching him with his son in the box behind Sec 127 hit me in the heart.....that day he wasn't general Bradley, he was injured and got to be super Dad taking his son to the game for the day. He is 100% first and foremost a family man and i respect him even more for it.

And good on for most fans (minus the a few) to leave him alone. (MB chants are welcome)
    This is Toronto, we let our superstars be. This is another reason they come here.

I walked in pregame, noticed a bald dude with his family, cheers my beer, he fist pumped back. Thats all that was needed.
    we don't let the stars be in Toronto you see what happens to the maple leafs when people recognize players shit gets crazy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mook-life View Post
    we don't let the stars be in Toronto you see what happens to the maple leafs when people recognize players shit gets crazy

Its not even close to what happens in europe. but the leafs are a whole nother beast

Even the raptors can just take a day off and drive to wasaga beach in the winter, go through a drive thru loaded with empty booze in the car and barely get noticed :/ (too soon?)
    Last edited by C.Ronaldo; 04-16-2014 at 09:11 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Love it, great read.

This guys is Quickly becoming my favorite (non Canadian, can't forget about Terry) player to throw on our reds

RPB Member XI17 Moderator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ And to think, we got some idiots booing the US anthem at BMO Field. Makes me shake my head at how out of touch some people are.
    Did the USA , of all countries, just fix soccer? - C. Ronaldo, May 27th commenting on the FBI-led investigations into fraud and corruption throughout FIFA.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

“Years have gone by and I’ve finally learned to accept myself for who I am: a beggar for good football.

I go about the world, hand outstretched, and in the stadiums I plead: ‘A pretty move, for the love of God.’

And when good football happens, I give thanks for the miracle and I don’t give a damn which team or country performs it.”

-Eduardo Galeano