Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by __wowza View Post
    my ex girlfriend was from peterborough, she stabbed me with a fork at a bluejays game.
    anyways.. WELCOME!

stop by joes pregame and get your drink on! look for the guy in the lucha mask, i'm friendly and i drink a lot.
    Where the hell did she get a fork at a Jays game?!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wanted to follow up on this thread. It was RIDICULOUSLY cold up in 219 yesterday, but the brother & I as newcomers had a fantastic day at our first match. Ended up buying a TFC blanket & it was the best purchase of the day/I got a lot of compliments on it, haha. The atmosphere was incredible & that is thanks in large part to the Red Patch Boys/how wild that section was. Got a few great videos of the team salute to you lot; you certainly deserved it.

We did stop in to Joe's but ended up B-lining out of there. We showed up far too late & couldn't even get to the bar it was so packed (at that point in the day, we really needed a beer after walking around for HOURS). Next time, now that we are more familiar with the area, we will hit Joe's first thing! I really could not believe the lack of pubs in that area; someone needs to get on that.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MsAutumnWind View Post
    Wanted to follow up on this thread. It was RIDICULOUSLY cold up in 219 yesterday, but the brother & I as newcomers had a fantastic day at our first match. Ended up buying a TFC blanket & it was the best purchase of the day/I got a lot of compliments on it, haha. The atmosphere was incredible & that is thanks in large part to the Red Patch Boys/how wild that section was. Got a few great videos of the team salute to you lot; you certainly deserved it.

We did stop in to Joe's but ended up B-lining out of there. We showed up far too late & couldn't even get to the bar it was so packed (at that point in the day, we really needed a beer after walking around for HOURS). Next time, now that we are more familiar with the area, we will hit Joe's first thing! I really could not believe the lack of pubs in that area; someone needs to get on that.
    Just come into 112, they don't check tickets, it is slightly warmer because you are surrounded by a bunch of crazy people jumping up and down.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abou Sky View Post
    Just come into 112, they don't check tickets, it is slightly warmer because you are surrounded by a bunch of crazy people jumping up and down.

They check tickets once the section is full or if you don't look as if you belong there. I suggest anyone that wants to help with banner setup and flag waving are always welcome to the section.
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fort York Redcoat View Post
    They check tickets once the section is full or if you don't look as if you belong there. I suggest anyone that wants to help with banner setup and flag waving are always welcome to the section.
    I would have never had the guts to sit with the big dogs during my first match anyway, haha. Still had just as much fun watching from afar!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I noticed a few people had their tickets checked yesterday. Especially girls.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Already making plans to go to a few more games this season, so I look forward to coming back!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am looking to go to the april 12th game my self I have only been to one game in 2009, what is the best section?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Waggy View Post
    Where the hell did she get a fork at a Jays game?!
    hard rock cafe, back when it was the hard rock. i made a comic about her:

Quote Originally Posted by MsAutumnWind View Post
    Already making plans to go to a few more games this season, so I look forward to coming back!
    awesome to hear, glad you had a good time!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bahahahahahahaha

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds like my kind of party.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, i make comics about my previous relationships called "i'm bad at girls".

i made this one for my (now) ex girlfriend last year for valentines and posted it on facebook. she'd heard about my crazy exes.
    it was a comic version of the first picture we ever took together (she doesn't like being picked up, hence the terrified expression):

Last edited by __wowza; 03-23-2014 at 11:29 PM.