RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Who wants to come down and salute the Reds Saturday morning at BMO Field?

COME AND WELCOME THE REDS

After helping set up the banners etc and throwing back one or two cold ones at Joe's I am planning on being down at BMO to give the lads a big hero welcome as they arrive for their first home game of the season. Typically you will see the arrivals starting about 3 hours before kickoff. There will also be one or two early birds and wave of them at about 2 and half hours before. I know people will be up at Joe's but come on down before getting in place before the March.
    Last edited by Red CB Toronto; 03-16-2014 at 11:44 PM.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Count me in - I'll be there

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After being down at BMO on Wednesday afternoon, catching up with the Reds, I recommend come one, come all on Saturday morning. Had the opportunity to talk and get an autograph from a number of the Reds, Julio, Jermain, Bradley Orr, Gilberto, Jackson etc. Good times all around.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Come one, Come All. Saturday can not come soon enough.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Campbell, you're on a different level.
    "Failure simply isn't an option at this stage. TFC pushed its chips to the middle of the table when it splurged on Bradley and Defoe and reinforced its bet by making savvy acquisitions elsewhere. This collection of players is capable of delivering on the promises made during the close season. There are no more excuses available for TFC. Only success will continue the process of atoning for the past and establishing a higher standard for the future." FOX Sports

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DOMIN8R View Post
    Campbell, you're on a different level.
    I have always loved sports, it is a part of me personally and professionally. There is no doubt I am excited for Saturday.