Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Home Opener March

Call your friends, call your family, call your neighbors and their friends. Its game day, and EVERYBODY'S INVITED
    Don't be late please, the march will departing at 3:15 SHARP and will wait for nobody. This time has been strategically decided for us to intersect with the GO train, and prompt arrival at your seats.

BuSaPunk is the organizer, so direct any questions to him.

If you have flags, bring them.

Also, post this on your facebook, twitter, linkdin, myspace, msn messenger, AOL, and minecraft avatar. The more the better.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Will be there, flags in hand! So pumped!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for putting it up Ivy was just about too!

This is going to be a group effort with Sec114 joining us as well. And Kings Of The North are talking about meeting us at the Go Station or planning meeting at another area.

Like Ivy said call all your friends. Everyone who is going to the game is more then welcome!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks like we will be meeting at the GO station... we should be able to confirm after Saturday. I know at least 1 of our redone drums has a marching harness as well so assuming we march we should have it with us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright keep us updated. The more the merrier! Hope you guys can make you way over.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unfortunately I don't have tickets to the game. Please take lots of pictures and videos of the march and pregame chanting at Joes!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would like to see many flags at the game. More the better!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Instead of "March to Victory" it should say "Let's get F#%^ Mental! nana na na nana na na" lol
    @FluSH_RPB / IG: @Flush.rpb
    The Legendary
    RED PATCH BOYS

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    I would like to see many flags at the game. More the better!
    You should make sure to be waving one! We'll bring as many out as we've got!
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FluSH View Post
    Instead of "March to Victory" it should say "Let's get F#%^ Mental! nana na na nana na na" lol
    Well that's quite obvious there Flush lol

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We used to bring flags often to our seats in the south end but part way through the year last year security told us we are no longer allowed to have flags in the top accessible row. Does anyone know if that still applies this year? I was about to get a bigger one at the time but I shelved that idea when I found out I wasn't going to be allowed to have it at my seat. We are in the south end but have no flag rights...boooo!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Kool View Post
    We used to bring flags often to our seats in the south end but part way through the year last year security told us we are no longer allowed to have flags in the top accessible row. Does anyone know if that still applies this year? I was about to get a bigger one at the time but I shelved that idea when I found out I wasn't going to be allowed to have it at my seat. We are in the south end but have no flag rights...boooo!
    That makes no sense. The last row, what is the problem? no one is even behind you. But being someone who has brought a flag since 2007 I am not surprised. We have had stupid rules come up over the years. First we could bring them no problem. Then we could only bring them in on TFC season games (werent aloud in Canadian National Games or friendly games) Then on TFC game days we could only bring them in through a certain gate. Then we had to bring them in 60 minutes before kick off. Then it got lowered to 45 mins and finally 30 mins. What the rules are this year? who knows what bull shit they might make up.

What are they even trying to do? ruin the atmosphere? make fans not want to bring flags anymore? what trouble seriously have flags caused in the south end? has it really been that big of a problem that they had to make up all these random rules that don't really seem to make any logic sense? They like to show pictures and advertise us with flags, but then give us a hard time about it.
    Last edited by james; 03-13-2014 at 10:44 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fort York Redcoat View Post
    You should make sure to be waving one! We'll bring as many out as we've got!
    of course, my flag is starting to get dirty and ripped tho. Its been many years now, i might need to get a new one some time in the near future.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've never has trouble bringing flags in through any gate, as long as the ticket is in supporters. And I've brought in some pretty big f-ing flags.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    I've never has trouble bringing flags in through any gate, as long as the ticket is in supporters. And I've brought in some pretty big f-ing flags.
    You sure because for quite a few years (not to sure about last year, i missed most games) they would only let you bring flags through one gate, the one that would be the middle entrance area of the south end, I cant remember the number. But the gate 3 closest to the 112 111 section they haven't/weren't letting flags in for some years.
    Last edited by james; 03-14-2014 at 01:05 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You sure because for quite a few years (not to sure about last year, i missed most games) they would only let you bring flags through one gate, the one that would be the middle entrance area of the south end, I cant remember the number. But the gate 3 closest to the 112 111 section they haven't/weren't letting flags in for some years.
    Well to be honest, gate 3 and the one you're talking about are the only ones I ever go through..

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can wave a flag anywhere in the South unless you are blocking a camera.
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Or 111, 127 ect any posted supporters section allows consistant flag waving.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks like my flag is coming off the wall for this one!!!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wish. Not according to security last year. We are blocking nobody in the accessible row at the top. They told us special rule for our row and we need to go one row at least into section to wave it. We decided just to bring smaller RPB flags that we got with membership one year and they said we can't even wave those. I will try to take it up with them again this year but I don't think they really care about my say,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wish. Not according to security last year. We are blocking nobody in the accessible row at the top. They told us special rule for our row and we need to go one row at least into section to wave it. We decided just to bring smaller RPB flags that we got with membership one year and they said we can't even wave those. I will try to take it up with them again this year but I don't think they really care about my say,
    You can always ask for a supervisor. We did that several times last year. They will straighten it out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that's bull shit. But again not surprised seen these things happen over the years. You could just move one row up tho, moving sections in the south end even if its not your exact seat number has never seemed to be a big issue, well for me anyways. But if that is the case, you move one row forward all of a sudden you can wave a flag makes no sense what so ever.
    Last edited by james; 03-14-2014 at 01:51 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Well to be honest, gate 3 and the one you're talking about are the only ones I ever go through..
    well ya i only tried to get through those gates to, I remember though there being posts on here about rule changes and flags needed to bring in through X number gate sort of thing. And I remember times trying to walk through gate 3 and ticket inspectors telling me I have to go around to the middle gate of the south end, being told I can not bring my flag in because its 25 mins before kick off and I need to be in 30 mins before kick off, man ive been through all the bull shit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That makes no sense. The last row, what is the problem? no one is even behind you. But being someone who has brought a flag since 2007 I am not surprised. We have had stupid rules come up over the years. First we could bring them no problem. Then we could only bring them in on TFC season games (werent aloud in Canadian National Games or friendly games) Then on TFC game days we could only bring them in through a certain gate. Then we had to bring them in 60 minutes before kick off. Then it got lowered to 45 mins and finally 30 mins. What the rules are this year? who knows what bull shit they might make up.

What are they even trying to do? ruin the atmosphere? make fans not want to bring flags anymore? what trouble seriously have flags caused in the south end? has it really been that big of a problem that they had to make up all these random rules that don't really seem to make any logic sense? They like to show pictures and advertise us with flags, but then give us a hard time about it.

The employees at the stadium don't know the rules either.

You have to tell them the rules and stand firm.

I had security ask for my ticket which is now in 119, and told me he had to confiscate my flag because it wasn't allowed as 119 wasn't a supporters section according to him.

I told him he was mistaken, refused to give it to him and told him to check with his boss.

Sure enough he came back to the patio where I was hanging out and conceded that I was right.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The FO should just allow anyone with supporters seats to bring in flags, banners, and noise makers. Also for the home opener The FO should give everyone in the stadium flags. Small ones - red and white striped. Did anyone happen to catch the start of Europa Match Juve vs. Fiorentina? The whole stadium was black and white with everyone waving black and white striped flags. Very well done.

RoadTrips:Columbus/Vancouver/Montreal/Columbus/NewYork/Montreal/
    RPBScarf:2015/2019/2023

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll be there with 10 others from up north, and I believe atleast 8 of them, it's going to be thier first match.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tcp-ip View Post
    The FO should just allow anyone with supporters seats to bring in flags, banners, and noise makers. Also for the home opener The FO should give everyone in the stadium flags. Small ones - red and white striped. Did anyone happen to catch the start of Europa Match Juve vs. Fiorentina? The whole stadium was black and white with everyone waving black and white striped flags. Very well done.
    I think we should save flag thing for playoffs.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sopo View Post
    I'll be there with 10 others from up north, and I believe atleast 8 of them, it's going to be thier first match.
    Awesome! I'm sure they'll enjoy an opening day march

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bump this up.

Do your part members, spam and advertise this everywhere and anywhere you can.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A bus load from KW Company will be there! It's a bloody big deal!