Threaded View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Never thought about NASL - that's a great idea actually.

In response to wasting away on the bench I'd like to state that I never said that a player should waste away on our bench instead of getting time at an inferior club.

I do understand the worry of a player getting benched but if a guy is competitive with the other guys on the roster than he should be fine. In a two striker system for example as long as J Hams is in the 2nd/3rd spot in the depth chart than he should be getting minutes based on quality alone. If a team is loaning in a player for their 18 than that player is going to get time regardless.

It's also key to remember that the quality of opposition matters in the development of the player as
    well. Jordan loves his time at Wilmington because he gets starting XI time no matter what and because he's scoring goals. Also, the player probably isn't the most objective in determining their development at a club over 4 months, especially if that player is still on loan at the club (they aren't going to say that they are too good for a league or club).
    Last edited by portu; 07-24-2014 at 10:30 AM.