RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wont be able to do "TFC News"this upcoming week,we someone who would like to help and post TFC /MLS news.
    Great love does not exist without joy and without great suffering ,that's why One club is worth only as much as its fans !

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Failure simply isn't an option at this stage. TFC pushed its chips to the middle of the table when it splurged on Bradley and Defoe and reinforced its bet by making savvy acquisitions elsewhere. This collection of players is capable of delivering on the promises made during the close season. There are no more excuses available for TFC. Only success will continue the process of atoning for the past and establishing a higher standard for the future." FOX Sports

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Failure simply isn't an option at this stage. TFC pushed its chips to the middle of the table when it splurged on Bradley and Defoe and reinforced its bet by making savvy acquisitions elsewhere. This collection of players is capable of delivering on the promises made during the close season. There are no more excuses available for TFC. Only success will continue the process of atoning for the past and establishing a higher standard for the future." FOX Sports

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DOMIN8R View Post
    It's a pretty entertaining read by a clearly knowledgeable writer. Interesting to hear external 'objective' opinion on the roster. Sums it up pretty well that TFC needs stars to line up in terms of roster health to achieve the potential.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Embedded on TSN.....http://www.tsn.ca/soccer/

MLS: Reporting for Duty

Now Playing

Jermain Defoe touches down in Toronto and talks about joining TFC, how his hamstring feels and getting set to adjust to life in MLS.

He says his hamstring is fine and he's ready to play.