Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i remember leaving that game and me and my buddy talked about how they should get rid of BMO and play every game in the SkyDome. Best TFC Atmosphere i have ever been a part of. 2nd for me would be the Columbus opener where we had the entire south stand I think it was 3000 away supporters that day was amazing until all the nonsense afterwards

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by prizby View Post
    very similar to weideman's rain game winning goal last year, in my opinion, but if you like the long distance passes like that how about Stefan Frei to Javier Martina in 2011?

better than the ryan johnson 35 yard blast against NYRB in 2012? or Alan Gordon game tying goal against LA in 2011?
    All respectable choices.

Something about the aesthetics, and the importance of that game, make the Silva goal number one for me.
    “What the world needs is more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left.”

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan1984 View Post
    i remember leaving that game and me and my buddy talked about how they should get rid of BMO and play every game in the SkyDome. Best TFC Atmosphere i have ever been a part of. 2nd for me would be the Columbus opener where we had the entire south stand I think it was 3000 away supporters that day was amazing until all the nonsense afterwards
    If the "nonsense" you're referring to is what I think it is, that wasn't until the following season. The Columbus opener I went to had plenty of pregame nonsense though...