RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great love does not exist without joy and without great suffering ,that's why One club is worth only as much as its fans !

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its gonna be a COOOOLLLLLLD Home opener

(WIN)
    NOTICE: Wager with STB: OVER 2 shots on goal in the First half wins a Pint at HT.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TFC gets a few mentions in this article in the Birmingham Mail, the regional paper from my old stamping ground in the UK.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/spor...soccer-6769126

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by brad View Post
    Gawd, replacement refs in MLS... would be hilarious if there was an improvement.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yesterday, Taylor said that Durbin admitted the money was available, but MLS and PRO didn't want to pay it to the referees."They don't feel that we're worth it is what it kind of boils down to," said Taylor.
    Finally, something that MLS FO and supporters agree on.
    MLS is a tough, physical league, that emphasizes speed, and features plastic fields, grueling travel, extreme weather, and incompetent refs. - NK Toronto

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimer View Post
    Finally, something that MLS FO and supporters agree on.
    Sarcasm aside, I think they have a strong case. The number of full-time officials in this league is very minimal and salaries for all involved are not so great.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Regarding all the info on our DP injuries....have we ever had a DP that has not spent a big part of the season injured and therefore ineffective in terms of helping us get results? I was really hoping for something better with these new guys especially with two of them being younger. Bradley has to meet with a surgeon at the beginning of the season to get the ok to play? What the hell....the more things change the more they stay the same. I hope Nelsen is not really downplaying anything with him saying that all of these injuries are minor and I really hope they are minor.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Once again , TFC start a regular season without ever having fielded their first team once, not even in practice.
    Despite all of the bravado and bombast and more importantly despite finally appearing ahead of the game and well organised. we simply cannot get a decent pre-season under our belts. This year it is largely due to bad luck rather than Rob Ford like stupidity of the past, but please when you buy a European in future...just BUY him, don't let him f**k around on his old team's bench for 2 months. (if defoe gets hurt for england today I'm going to take revenge on something TFC)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On the positive side Julio Cesar has gained another clean sheet with a 5-0 win against South Africa

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Failure simply isn't an option at this stage. TFC pushed its chips to the middle of the table when it splurged on Bradley and Defoe and reinforced its bet by making savvy acquisitions elsewhere. This collection of players is capable of delivering on the promises made during the close season. There are no more excuses available for TFC. Only success will continue the process of atoning for the past and establishing a higher standard for the future." FOX Sports