Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I bought my tix with my BMO MasterCard that I just got but didn't get a certificate for a kit, did others?
    WE DID IT!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Kool View Post
    How does it fit? Still on the snug side I assume for the given size?
    Kind of kills me that in most everything I am a large or even a medium, and an XL fits like a medium of other things... I just don't like to even have to own anything XXL
    WE DID IT!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abou Sky View Post
    I bought my tix with my BMO MasterCard that I just got but didn't get a certificate for a kit, did others?
    BMO sent us a letter and voucher for the kit on Thursday, then we received the ticket package on Friday from TFC.

J&M

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kind of kills me that in most everything I am a large or even a medium, and an XL fits like a medium of other things... I just don't like to even have to own anything XXL
    I hear ya dude. Sizes are so out of whack when comparing different brands you just have to ignore the tag and go for the fit. If it looks good on you then you get it. Forget the size on the tag. I had to swallow getting some XXL stuff too but I am like you wearing large in some brands. Been awhile since I was a medium guy though. I bought my last authentic TFC jersey in XXL a couple years ago but then heard last year's version was even more snug so I didn't bother trying one on but I like the jersey. Now this new one I really want to get so I probably will try the XXL one on at some point. I refuse to buy it full price though. Will wait a bit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am still waiting for mine too..

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am waiting for my voucher as well. Is the letter sent to you billing address? or to address where you have your season tickets shipped to (if different)?

RoadTrips:Columbus/Vancouver/Montreal/Columbus/NewYork/Montreal/
    RPBScarf:2015/2019/2023

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just picked them up. Always a great day.....

RPB Member
    Past-President

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tcp-ip View Post
    I am waiting for my voucher as well. Is the letter sent to you billing address? or to address where you have your season tickets shipped to (if different)?
    Curious about this as well.
    Road Trips: July 7 2007 Chicago, July 22nd 2007 Columbus, August 11 2007 NY, October 13 2007 LA, March 29 2008 Columbus, May 24th 2008 DC, May 26 2008 Montreal, June 28th 2008 NE, March 7-11-14 2009 Charleston, March 28 2009 Columbus, April 10 2010 New England, May 12 2010 Montreal, April 7 2012 Montreal, March 16 2013 Montreal , June 3 2014 Montreal, March 14 2015 Columbus

Twitter: @RPBPhil

RPB Member
    Section 112 and Cardinal, Ontario...Yeah, Baby!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tickets made it to Milton today, according to my wife.
    O, Maple Leaf around the world, You speak as you rise high above,
    Of courage, peace and quiet strength, Of the Canada that I love.
    Remind us all, our union bound by ties we cannot sever,
    Bright flag revered on every ground, The Maple Leaf forever

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cas87 View Post
    Click on the "Edit Account" button in account manager and it will be at the bottom. I always hit cancel to get out so I don't screw anything up
    Thanks for this. Apparently my package got delivered Friday but I didnt receive a notice from my concierge.

RPB Member
    Past-President

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stevielarson View Post
    Thanks for this. Apparently my package got delivered Friday but I didnt receive a notice from my concierge.
    Check and see if the Concierge person is wearing a TFC scarf....
    Road Trips: July 7 2007 Chicago, July 22nd 2007 Columbus, August 11 2007 NY, October 13 2007 LA, March 29 2008 Columbus, May 24th 2008 DC, May 26 2008 Montreal, June 28th 2008 NE, March 7-11-14 2009 Charleston, March 28 2009 Columbus, April 10 2010 New England, May 12 2010 Montreal, April 7 2012 Montreal, March 16 2013 Montreal , June 3 2014 Montreal, March 14 2015 Columbus

Twitter: @RPBPhil

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ours arrived at my office on Friday but TFC rep said Monday. Wasn't at work till today. So happy we have ours. Can't wait to go home and open it.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Laiping View Post
    Ours arrived at my office on Friday but TFC rep said Monday. Wasn't at work till today. So happy we have ours. Can't wait to go home and open it.
    that'll teach ya for taking fridays off....
    ALL HELL'S BROKEN LOOSEhttp://gfycat.com/SharpKindArrowana

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Has anyone who has not gotten their free kit voucher called anyone about it yet? Basically, who do I call to get my damned shirt?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So my tickets were sent to the Kipling depot last Friday because we weren't home. Called Purolator, asked them to redirect it to the 33 Bloor East Purolator. They said fine, will be there Tuesday.

By today, nothing. I contacted Purolator: they say it's still sitting at the depot on Kipling. They are waiting for approval from TFC to have it redirected to a different depot... Strange.

Shipping via Canada Post would be so much better for me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yagbod View Post
    Has anyone who has not gotten their free kit voucher called anyone about it yet? Basically, who do I call to get my damned shirt?
    I spoke to my rep and was told to wait until the end of the week, so hopefully, it means we'll get it soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Free Jersey . . .

Quote Originally Posted by tcp-ip View Post
    The letter was sent to us from BMO, the same address that the TFC SSH Package was sent to.

Used the voucher on Monday to pick up the free jersey at the Caldwell and Gilberto 'All Access' appearance.

We like the new look!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Auzzy View Post
    So my tickets were sent to the Kipling depot last Friday because we weren't home. Called Purolator, asked them to redirect it to the 33 Bloor East Purolator. They said fine, will be there Tuesday.

By today, nothing. I contacted Purolator: they say it's still sitting at the depot on Kipling. They are waiting for approval from TFC to have it redirected to a different depot... Strange.

Shipping via Canada Post would be so much better for me.
    I made the choice due to it them being at Kipling to just wait it out, have them returned to TFC and pick them up there. I figure any packages not picked up as of yet will start being returned to TFC starting tomorrow.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yagbod View Post
    I called my rep as well. Told it would be mailed to me soon, to address where season tickets were delivered. Also stated I could use the voucher at BMO field shops.

RoadTrips:Columbus/Vancouver/Montreal/Columbus/NewYork/Montreal/
    RPBScarf:2015/2019/2023

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Went to the Purolator depot and picked up my tickets on the weekend. That area is not a pedestrian friendly area!

I tossed the Pioneer card. There isn't enough Pioneer stations around to be useful to me.