Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 390 of 607
  1. #361
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,410
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    [QUOTE=reggie;1983242]
    Quote Originally Posted by barticusz View Post
    Is this a stubbornness on behalf of management or the fact that our youth, so far have been simply incapable of stepping up to a professional level? Coella has looked positive, but maybe that's because he hasn't developed here and doesn't have a preconceived notion that he's the next superstar just because he started playing with the Academy at a young age.[/QUOTE

    its on bob.you can find a 100 players anywhere for half the money.a young guy they can groom and learn from MB,even if they did have a acad player has a MB backup,BB wouldnt play him,its his son or nothing at the moment
    Maybe to a certain extent. It still doesn't help that we don't have anyone knocking on the door. I completely agree that they should rotate other players in or at the very least take him off around the 60min mark for some fresh legs. We all talked about how we had no depth though at the beginning of the season, so again... who steps in to replace him? In MLS it's critical that your depth comes in the form of young cheap academy products. We have been grooming kids under MB for at least the last 5 years... and they have all imploded. That is not on BB or MB... that is a clear lack of talent, or mental capability to step it up at the professional level.

  2. #362
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    684
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barticusz View Post
    Sure you can . A. If they're better, why would they settle on coming to MLS when they have a shot at playing European continental level football? B. If they look at the money that can be made here why settle on a lower salary?

    Anyways, the reality is, we need more depth and have needed it for some time. We have years of failed youth development that has only continued to hindered us even more. Look at Akinola as the next debacle. Touted as the next big thing and man is the kid ever struggling with confidence. I really hope he can turn it around but you can see with every touch and every stumble that he's going to have to work through it. I thought he had moments of good hold up play and some decent runs... he just needs that confidence, desparately.
    You won't get a starlet that has big potential in Europe but others for sure...Eastern Europe is littered with players on way lower salary than MB and are better and would love the chance to come here. We for some reason don't want to look to Eastern Europe....

    I had thought after the WC, after the Croatia game, than it would open some eyes here that we should look to places like Croatia.....Croatia in the WC had 5 players from the Cro league alone that played big parts in the run to third place.

    Akinola is a disaster. Not going to disagree there. Last night, every single time it went near him he either lost it or his first touch went astray, was like we were a man down the entire time he was on. There is no more time waiting for him...he will never quality. Sorry to be blunt, but he is not tall enough to be a target man, has no touch and frankly, is comletely not in shape...

    Our youth development yeah, is horrible. Am tired of seeing Toronto area guys excel elsewhere....we can't even spot guys literally in our own backyard.

    MB is not also going to develop youth.

  3. #363
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,410
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JoesphNdo View Post
    The same management that won't drop him is also the one who refuses to sign competition for him, though. Which to me is the bigger issue than the fact he's playing ahead of anyone we have because what we have isn't great
    What were our biggest areas of need this offseason? GK, D, LB? Management addressed all of those first and foremost. They then stepped up to trade a guy that could be scoring goals for us (Jimenez) for midfield help, which was our next biggest need. Unfortunatley MLS works under the god forsaken salary cap structure that can suffocate you if you have any number of bad contracts and we had a LOT of those to work out of. Do we need more depth at DM, for sure but to think that they're purposefully avoiding that just to allow MB to play is complete nonsense.

    It's too easy to pin this all on one player or coach. This is a broader team disfunction at this time. Kaye's horrendous passes, no youth stepping up, Oso not living up to his contract, Bernie not playing defense, Akinola not being a threat (let alone TAM level striker). The best part of the team this year has been the area's of the field that they prioritized and addressed in the window, D and GK. The existing guys need to wake up and start competing for each other.

  4. #364
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    beautiful downtown bolton
    Posts
    4,337
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    [QUOTE=barticusz;1983245]
    Quote Originally Posted by reggie View Post

    Maybe to a certain extent. It still doesn't help that we don't have anyone knocking on the door. I completely agree that they should rotate other players in or at the very least take him off around the 60min mark for some fresh legs. We all talked about how we had no depth though at the beginning of the season, so again... who steps in to replace him? In MLS it's critical that your depth comes in the form of young cheap academy products. We have been grooming kids under MB for at least the last 5 years... and they have all imploded. That is not on BB or MB... that is a clear lack of talent, or mental capability to step it up at the professional level.
    the #6 is probs the most important player on the pitch,not too many mls acad grads become starters at that postion.they need a stud at that spot

  5. #365
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    684
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JoesphNdo View Post
    The same management that won't drop him is also the one who refuses to sign competition for him, though. Which to me is the bigger issue than the fact he's playing ahead of anyone we have because what we have isn't great
    yeah, agreed its vicious cycle. Get rid of any competition, and then say we have no options...and then he is "forced" to play 90 minutes...according to his father.

    At this point, under BB, the ONLY way I see Mike not playing is if he is injured. And I dont' wish injury on anyone.


    The video by Kilbane was great...and the isolations in it showed it all. And we go towards next season, let me guess, we extend MB a further two years because there is apparently no one that can fill his spot.

  6. #366
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,018
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I really hope MB doesn’t get the Jozy treatment from the fan base where half the fan base turns on him completely.

    I get that the criticism is valid, that he has lost a step, but when i listen to Kilbane and JDG they are not saying he is finished but rather would benefit from reduced minutes, squad rotation and less starts.

    This idea that Bradley is some kind of dressing room issue cause his dad is the coach is uncalled for. Bradley has been one of the classiest athlete’s to put on a Toronto uni in any sport.He has a prickly demeanour for sure but I have never seen him duck a question or not give a thoughtful honest response. Nothing on field suggest he doesn’t get along with the current group. He is still a leader on the field and win or lose he is still the first guy to walk over to the stand to salute the supporters.

  7. #367
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    North York ON
    Posts
    1,034
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barticusz View Post
    What were our biggest areas of need this offseason? GK, D, LB? Management addressed all of those first and foremost. They then stepped up to trade a guy that could be scoring goals for us (Jimenez) for midfield help, which was our next biggest need. Unfortunatley MLS works under the god forsaken salary cap structure that can suffocate you if you have any number of bad contracts and we had a LOT of those to work out of. Do we need more depth at DM, for sure but to think that they're purposefully avoiding that just to allow MB to play is complete nonsense.

    It's too easy to pin this all on one player or coach. This is a broader team disfunction at this time. Kaye's horrendous passes, no youth stepping up, Oso not living up to his contract, Bernie not playing defense, Akinola not being a threat (let alone TAM level striker). The best part of the team this year has been the area's of the field that they prioritized and addressed in the window, D and GK. The existing guys need to wake up and start competing for each other.
    You think it's complete nonsense to suggest ignoring a very obvious need in the team isn't a coincidence when management has a very clear and obvious conflict of interest here? Really? We're going to pretend there isn't a dynamic there that may cloud judgement? To suggest that in any other club with a budget that says "needs to be a title contender" that 1) this dynamic wouldn't be allowed to exist as it is, in and of itself, problematic and 2) that Michael Bradley wouldn't play every minute of every game on any title contending club in this league is not "nonsense"
    Last edited by JoesphNdo; 04-02-2023 at 03:31 PM.

  8. #368
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    116
    Posts
    21,576
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeh, the MB being passed by guys videos is pretty strong evidence there is a problem. It doesn't pass the eye test & the idea those are other people's to pick up doesn't carry water.

  9. #369
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    955
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I am hoping someone like Davidson or Molinaro would ask BB at this week's press conference to comment on Kilbane's and De Guzman's comments from the TSN broadcast. Would be interested if BB would be willing to even respond.

  10. #370
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,778
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    One thing I noticed in the first home game (since I got tickets at the top of the second deck instead of in the 100s) was that Bradley never covered a man ever, was always by himself 10 yards from anyone and would point to other players to cover players for him, when he should have been the one moving to cover the guy. What really got me was when he pointed to Hedges to move to cover a man while Rosted was covering another player. I played CB and it was always a CB (ie the last man) who should be free to cover in case another player gets beat so he can be there. As DM, he's the 3rd last man, not the last man. But here Bradley demands that he be that person who is free. The problem is that when a defender gets beat, there's no one to recover because Bradley is playing ahead of the defenders, who are forced to cover for him, and when they get beat there's obviously no one to cover for them. Bradley is the DM but he wants to be the Sweeper.

    As for guys like Priso, Fraser, etc. Yes, they're not doing much now. But they did show some promise, but then never got to play. Stalled development is a real thing. Who knows what they'd be if they got to play. I was part of the bench Jayden Nelson crew because of the mistakes he made early, but BB let him play and he got better (especially when moved to the middle). Who knows what those guys would look like now if they had gotten even consistent 15 minute appearances. Maybe they'd be exactly what they are now, or probably they'd be at least solid role players (at least they'd be confident). I find Fraser would play with so much more Confidence for Canada than for TFC because every TFC appearance in the back of his mind, he was probably thinking if I make one mistake I'm getting benched for 2 months
    Last edited by rydermike; 04-02-2023 at 04:48 PM.

  11. #371
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Scarborough
    Posts
    4,653
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gringo Starr View Post
    I really hope MB doesn’t get the Jozy treatment from the fan base where half the fan base turns on him completely.

    I get that the criticism is valid, that he has lost a step, but when i listen to Kilbane and JDG they are not saying he is finished but rather would benefit from reduced minutes, squad rotation and less starts.

    This idea that Bradley is some kind of dressing room issue cause his dad is the coach is uncalled for. Bradley has been one of the classiest athlete’s to put on a Toronto uni in any sport.He has a prickly demeanour for sure but I have never seen him duck a question or not give a thoughtful honest response. Nothing on field suggest he doesn’t get along with the current group. He is still a leader on the field and win or lose he is still the first guy to walk over to the stand to salute the supporters.
    To me it's never been about sacking Michael, it's the passing of the torch that should have begun three years ago.

    He can still be a contributor(his passing can be quite valuable) in a rotation playing every other week, or at most 60 minutes. The problem is we don't really have anyone to replace him.

    The locker room issue is a valid concern, Bradley may be a class human being but it still doesn't make you not the son of the coach, it's a strange dynamic for teammates especially when he is also the captain.

  12. #372
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    3,231
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NK Toronto View Post
    I am hoping someone like Davidson or Molinaro would ask BB at this week's press conference to comment on Kilbane's and De Guzman's comments from the TSN broadcast. Would be interested if BB would be willing to even respond.
    I think the reason TSN was able to broadcast that piece without blowback is because TSN's owners are also part-owners of MLSE. Someone over there is making a statement about their dissatisfaction with their current product and how it's affecting their revenue, so you can bet that segment is going to be brought to the attention of the MLSE board for the next meeting.
    Last edited by Initial B; 04-02-2023 at 05:57 PM.

  13. #373
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    116
    Posts
    21,576
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Initial B View Post
    ... you can bet that segment is going to be brought to the attention of the MLSE board for the next meeting.
    More likely

    something Kilbane had in mind last year & felt he could discuss now

    something Manning will be aware of but won't feel the need to addres

    It is unlikely to go farther (this isn't a board level discussion point) up the chain

    **********

    I think MB's replacement was supposed to be Priso but something happened after that ankle injury & he's never been the same mentally. I think Kaye could be a decent replacement but in some ways, I think Alosno Coello might be the better answer.

    *********

    I think this is MB's last year playing. Something tells me this is the last hurrah.

  14. #374
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    17,116
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don’t think this just disappears.

    The film session, this Kilbane takedown, whatever is going on with the Italians… (I'm sorry but the Insigne thing just isn’t exactly computing right now, and it may just be losing, but Fede is losing it out there)

    Our next 5 opponents are all good teams, no more SJ or Miami or Charlotte. Our season will be over in May if this doesn’t turn around

    I don’t see this just getting ignored. Unless we start winning some games. Which I don’t see happening.
    Last edited by ensco; 04-02-2023 at 09:26 PM.
    “What the world needs is more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left.”

  15. #375
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    F5
    Posts
    15,231
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ensco View Post
    I don’t think this just disappears.
    It’s interesting to think about the planning behind it. I doubt the TSN crew just rolled over one day and said “we now do (brutally) honest punditry” So what was the impetus?

    Too many crappy pressers where the grouchy coach could barely give a reasonably sound bite? Guys inside the room saying “this setup stinks” and taking their knives out ? Clouds on the Italian front? And let’s not forget the backdrop of a parent company who can’t be all that happy about handing rights over to a digital competitor.

  16. #376
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    17,116
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ag futbol View Post
    It’s interesting to think about the planning behind it. I doubt the TSN crew just rolled over one day and said “we now do (brutally) honest punditry” So what was the impetus?

    Too many crappy pressers where the grouchy coach could barely give a reasonably sound bite? Guys inside the room saying “this setup stinks” and taking their knives out ? Clouds on the Italian front? And let’s not forget the backdrop of a parent company who can’t be all that happy about handing rights over to a digital competitor.
    I see this point 100%.

    I also think, wow, the caliber of that analysis was … different. It was like somebody who really knows their shit gave real help to TSN there …
    “What the world needs is more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left.”

  17. #377
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    351
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The best our midfield ever looked in recent history was 2019 when Bradley was injured for a period. Osorio, Delgado, Pozuelo, Piatti. And what did the geniuses in management do, let 3 of them go.

  18. #378
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Northwest Territories (Section 226)
    Posts
    8,310
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Great piece by TSN.

    One thing to realize: we don't necessarily need someone to replace MB in all of his (theoretic) current role, especially not for 90 minutes every game. We now have CBs and FBs who are good with the ball and can pass, and are better at organizing the people in front of them. We have other midfielders with those ball skills. Even our keeper is better in that department now. I.e. if you don't have that stud who can be a great #6 all the time, then simplify the role, at least until you're willing & able to find that guy. Get a young nimble destroyer, or maybe someone on the team is good enough for that. Tell him to keep it simple, play within a defined box in your formation, sprint around, harass, break up & intercept, and then most of the time just do that 2-3 meter pass to the other guys mentioned above.

    The way the Charlotte midfielder jogged in and scored their first goal last night was sad, with MB neither getting anywhere close to him, nor directing anyone else to do that. Yes MB should still be playing, but not for 90 minutes per game, and not regardless of the opposition and their strengths.

  19. #379
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    17,116
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ^That goal was the coup de grace. It was exactly what Kilbane had shown in pregame.

    I am not sure this is a reduced minutes argument. Kilbane just said that to help the medicine go down.

    Some of you following basketball. Kyle Lowry is an instructive parallel. Legend, bulldog, greatest Raptor ever… highly productive as a 34 year old. Turned 35, became, overnight, useless. Unplayable. He has lost that half step.

    Professional sports often works this way. That little burst that Kilbane showed isn’t there anymore, and that's not solved by reduced minutes. That's not solvable at all anymore.
    Last edited by ensco; 04-03-2023 at 06:41 AM.
    “What the world needs is more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left.”

  20. #380
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    116
    Posts
    21,576
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ag futbol View Post
    It’s interesting to think about the planning behind it. I doubt the TSN crew just rolled over one day and said “we now do (brutally) honest punditry” ...
    I think people way overestimate how things occur. Sometimes a "so what is the story here" meeting is enough to get something like this to go.

    As for Fede losing it, this guy doesn't look upset off the pitch https://www.torontofc.ca/video/postg...i-april-1-2023

    He wants results - you want that in a player.

  21. #381
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Northwest Territories (Section 226)
    Posts
    8,310
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ensco View Post
    ^That goal was the coup de grace. It was exactly what Kilbane had shown in pregame.

    I am not sure this is a reduced minutes argument. Kilbane just said that to help the medicine go down.

    Some of you following basketball. Kyle Lowry is an instructive parallel. Legend, bulldog, greatest Raptor ever… highly productive as a 34 year old. Turned 35, became, overnight, useless. Unplayable. He has lost that half step.

    Professional sports often works this way. That little burst that Kilbane showed isn’t there anymore, and that's not solved by reduced minutes. That's not solvable at all anymore.
    I dunno. MLS isn't exactly elite, and there are far more teammates on the pitch than there are on the court. MB played quite well in the 2nd half of last season. He's got a roll he can play, but not as a destroyer, nor as the only guy to prevent fast runners from getting to our D unimpeded, nor as the guy who plays and is captain for 90 minutes of every game.

    None of this is "shitting on MB." But the best generals know when it's time to step down, or at least when it's time to shift some responsibility to a lieutenant.

  22. #382
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    F5
    Posts
    15,231
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    I think people way overestimate how things occur. Sometimes a "so what is the story here" meeting is enough to get something like this to go.

    As for Fede losing it, this guy doesn't look upset off the pitch https://www.torontofc.ca/video/postg...i-april-1-2023

    He wants results - you want that in a player.
    I don’t know.

    I have heard Molinaro tell stories about being taken to the woodshed by old TFC coaches for far less. I don’t think that issue gets overlooked when discussing running this bit. And let’s be honest, punditry in this country is mostly backbone free. We saw Aaron Winter / Chris Armas flounder beyond belief the media could barely muster a weak kneed “why aren’t they winning?” narrative that did nothing but state the obvious. Mo Johnston was clearly inept but allowed to fly under the radar for years.

    Now, in what could be called an underperforming era of Bob Bradley, they go full barrel, rip his son as a broken down golf cart and question the whole father / son coach / captain dynamic.

    Feels a little too 0-to-100 to be just another day at the office.
    Last edited by ag futbol; 04-03-2023 at 08:01 AM.

  23. #383
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    684
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Oh to be a fly on the wall when BB and MB saw the video....

    And our players too....

  24. #384
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    684
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Auzzy View Post
    I dunno. MLS isn't exactly elite, and there are far more teammates on the pitch than there are on the court. MB played quite well in the 2nd half of last season. He's got a roll he can play, but not as a destroyer, nor as the only guy to prevent fast runners from getting to our D unimpeded, nor as the guy who plays and is captain for 90 minutes of every game.

    None of this is "shitting on MB." But the best generals know when it's time to step down, or at least when it's time to shift some responsibility to a lieutenant.

    Agreed but at $1.6M USD per year, he won't go down quietly in the night.

  25. #385
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    375
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hala Hrvatska View Post
    Oh to be a fly on the wall when BB and MB saw the video....

    And our players too....
    I was thinking exactly the same thing, that was absolute gold from Kilbane, many on this site were saying this much earlier, even last year, but coming out of Kevin Kilbanes mouth gives it merit. You are right Hala 1.6 million and all of Michaels competition for his position purged last year by his father who just can’t stand the thought of all the cameras pointed to Michael when he is in a TFC uniform starting the game on the bench, the family shame would be just too much

  26. #386
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Scarborough
    Posts
    7,762
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Section 223 View Post
    You are right Hala 1.6 million and all of Michaels competition for his position purged last year by his father who just can’t stand the thought of all the cameras pointed to Michael when he is in a TFC uniform starting the game on the bench, the family shame would be just too much
    Someone else said on here that all good MLS teams have a stud at the 6 and not just random MLSer at that spot so neither Fraser or Priso fit the bill there. If it was supposed to be a competition for that spot then neither would have taken it from Bradley no matter who was manager either.

    Regardless, we should have been looking for at least a TAM level one this past winter but now we have really have no choice but to get one in the summer.

  27. #387
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    F5
    Posts
    15,231
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra & Proud View Post
    Someone else said on here that all good MLS teams have a stud at the 6 and not just random MLSer at that spot so neither Fraser or Priso fit the bill there. If it was supposed to be a competition for that spot then neither would have taken it from Bradley no matter who was manager either.

    Regardless, we should have been looking for at least a TAM level one this past winter but now we have really have no choice but to get one in the summer.
    Let’s be honest, it was a competition where nobody was allowed to have a platform to compete.

    The midfield of Osorio - Delgado was superior to any Bradley inclusive option in years thereafter but it was never piloted again. Telling the captain and one of the team’s highest earners he was surplus or threatening his station was a nonstarter.

  28. #388
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    8,042
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra & Proud View Post
    Someone else said on here that all good MLS teams have a stud at the 6 and not just random MLSer at that spot so neither Fraser or Priso fit the bill there. If it was supposed to be a competition for that spot then neither would have taken it from Bradley no matter who was manager either.

    Regardless, we should have been looking for at least a TAM level one this past winter but now we have really have no choice but to get one in the summer.
    I would say any good team, not just MLS. Look at Man U without Casemiro. Garbage.

  29. #389
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Scarborough
    Posts
    4,653
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I still don't understand why we let Delgado go.

  30. #390
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Scarborough
    Posts
    7,762
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    I still don't understand why we let Delgado go.
    He asked to be moved to LA.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •