Quote Originally Posted by michaeltfc91 View Post
Was anyone else watching the same game as me? He owned Kaka throughout the match, was all over him and had many tackles on him. Not to mention every time we put Bradley in a tight spot, he gets his way around 2 defenders and finds an outlet. There was a ball he sent to Morrow about 60 yards away that was put on a dime.

He had about 8 set pieces and I agree they aren't the best part of his game, but he hit Ricketts on the first corner that he hit over the net and another one in the first half fell right on the six yard line and Ricketts / Moor couldn't convert.

The man runs the most yards, completes the most passes on anyone on the field and absolutely plays his hardest for the club
^ Despite the fact that I'm 100% certain this IS Michael Bradley anonymously bragging (he used his real name to throw us off), it's spot on.

I won't add to that summary except to say that it's impossble to see some of the things Bradley does well on the pitch unless you watch him closely. Try doing it. Twice next game say I'm going to watch Bradley for a 3 minute stretch (like an isolation camera shot) and I think you'll see what the rest of us do: he's borderline irreplaceable.