Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jloome View Post
    I'm not sure why he thinks I'm referring to him. He's on ignore, so I don't see his posts except when someone else quotes them.

No, I was quite specific about it being a generality.

your view is subjective and is your own opinion- if others cant fathom that there are more than one view point or take it personal for not having the same views aligned as themselves it makes any forum a bit toxic.

we all have our own opinion, because someone doesnt see what others see over the past 3 to 4 years doesnt mean - there is a need to start a conspiracy thread(not needed) actually instigates this controversial topic even more.

everyone is entitled to their own opinion- everyone should be able to accept others views and opinion without getting personally offended.

No one is saying they know more about the game- or are more qualified to speak.

my views differ than a lot- some agree some dont.

If it bothers people that much-to debate other view points- there is a block or mute button.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FootBallAZ View Post
    your view is subjective and is your own opinion- if others cant fathom that there are more than one view point or take it personal for not having the same views aligned as themselves it makes any forum a bit toxic.

we all have our own opinion, because someone doesnt see what others see over the past 3 to 4 years doesnt mean - there is a need to start a conspiracy thread(not needed) actually instigates this controversial topic even more.

everyone is entitled to their own opinion- everyone should be able to accept others views and opinion without getting personally offended.

If it bothers people that much-to debate other view points- there is a block or mute button.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FootBallAZ View Post

The question is, do they have any other opinion on anything other than the Bradleys? I have yet to see it (oh, except that Mr. Joey Saputo is a shining light of MLS ownership).

Seriously though, there is no "debate" when people are entrenched in positions and it gets extremely tiresome that every thread gets hijacked into a referendum on the Bradleys.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Canary10 View Post
    The question is, do they have any other opinion on anything other than the Bradleys? I have yet to see it (oh, except that Mr. Joey Saputo is a shining light of MLS ownership).

Seriously though, there is no "debate" when people are entrenched in positions and it gets extremely tiresome that every thread gets hijacked into a referendum on the Bradleys.
    Who is they? And I contribute on alot of the topics. I also literally put my money where my mouth is with seasons.

PS you know I contribute on "other opinions", I gave you my opinion on Zinedine Zidane the other day which you kindly gave me a "touche" on.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Hala Hrvatska; 10-18-2022 at 11:25 AM. Reason: typos in particular Zidane

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hala Hrvatska View Post
    Who is they? And I contribute on alot of the topics. I also literally put my money where my mouth is with seasons.
    But almost every topic you comment in will contain something along the lines of "imagine what he thinks of MB making this much $$$" or "He must be pissed having a captain who is the son of the manager". Could be a discussion on a new GK coach and it will always turn into this.

Also he got blame for USMNT 2018 because he was captain but he was also DM. He didn't hoof that own goal (Omar) or float around and fail to do anything against T&T (Jozy).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra & Proud View Post
    But almost every topic you comment in will contain something along the lines of "imagine what he thinks of MB making this much $$$" or "He must be pissed having a captain who is the son of the manager". Could be a discussion on a new GK coach and it will always turn into this.

Also he got blame for USMNT 2018 because he was captain but he was also DM. He didn't hoof that own goal (Omar) or float around and fail to do anything against T&T (Jozy).
    Come on man, no that's not true. I get you are a Bradley fan, and all the power to you, post what you like.

I love football and discuss all topics related to it and the team (am a seasons ticket holder). And THIS thread is specifically a MB thread, if we can't talk about him here, then where can we?

I get he is a polarizing topic but Leeds is the one that made the "conspiracy" thread which revived this thread, so lets talk about him and bb here and keep it respectful always. CHeers.

Hey, I was not boo-ing him and JA for the US DNQ, it was American fans everywhere we went that did that.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Come on man, no that's not true. I get you are a Bradley fan, and all the power to you, post what you like.
    I'm actually not. I'm just fair. I think he should do the Cheyrou role and I have been saying that for 2 years now but I get why he hasn't.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PS you know I contribute on "other opinions", I gave you my opinion on Zinedine Zidane the other day which you kindly gave me a "touche" on.

Cheers.
    I can appreciate a good comeback!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Canary10 View Post
    I can appreciate a good comeback!
    Appreciate it. You are far too kind. )