Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

barticusz -Sorry to hear that. Maybe for CCL if things work out in our favour.

TFCwestcan - I emailed Paul asking again about purchasing separately but haven't heard since. I will send an email again shortly to see if giving him a list of email addresses with number of tickets would suffice. I know we will be able to have our tickets its just a matter of determining how to pay for our group of tickets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KidA View Post

TFCwestcan - I emailed Paul asking again about purchasing separately but haven't heard since. I will send an email again shortly to see if giving him a list of email addresses with number of tickets would suffice. I know we will be able to have our tickets its just a matter of determining how to pay for our group of tickets.

Yeah, i wonder if we a bit early for the tickets... that said I am going to book my flight this weekend. I feel confident we can get our tickets soon. Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The wife and I have a pair of flight vouchers so we're looking at flying to Vancouver on Friday, then driving down or taking Amtrak. So we'll be looking for a pair of tickets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey guys, not sure if I missed the boat here but I will need four tickets for this game. Is anyone on here getting them in bulk at all? If not how do I go about getting them.

Cheers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got 2 more recruits for the road trip, KidA can you up my request to 4 tix from 2.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TorontoGooner - I have you down for 4 tickets. You haven't missed the boat as we need final numbers by Feb 20. I am still trying to discuss with Sounders FO about how we will be making the purchase for this game. We will have all our seats in the same away supporters section so at least the 30+ of us will be louder than all of us scattered.

Dunkers - got it. Updated the list. I'll probably post a new list of user names with numbers by the end of the week just to make sure everyone can correct me if I missed anyone/ticket numbers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

KidA, the last time I called the rep and paid for the ticket with my credit card. Some ppl got tickets sent to them. I had to go to the box office (for lack of a better word) while they searched for my ticket. I want to avoid this at all costs.

Looks like slowly but surely we are getting a good crowd.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very tempted now, will need to see how many i can garner

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just heard from our contact at the Sounders FO. He has informed me that he will be sending me a link so that I will be able to provide it to everyone here. Once we finalize the numbers February 20/21, he will reserve that number for our section. He will send me the link the following Monday so we can make the purchase. They finalized the price of these seats for $34 a ticket. I will send him another email to address the issue of having to pick up the tickets vs having them sent out. So far at this point we are approximately at about 30+ in attendance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well done to all who are making this trip!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TorontoGooner - I have you down for 4 tickets. You haven't missed the boat as we need final numbers by Feb 20. I am still trying to discuss with Sounders FO about how we will be making the purchase for this game. We will have all our seats in the same away supporters section so at least the 30+ of us will be louder than all of us scattered.

Dunkers - got it. Updated the list. I'll probably post a new list of user names with numbers by the end of the week just to make sure everyone can correct me if I missed anyone/ticket numbers.
    You're a good man

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vancouver local here (since 2011) - Always pumped when the boys come out west. In for 2 tickets for sure and possibly a couple more. Will be nice to have some backup in the stands this year. Vividly remember Johnson scoring that absolute stunner from outside the 18, after being down 2-0. Turn around yelling "Wooooo! What now?!!" to all the people taunting me all game, only to barely have time to turn back around and have Seattle score on us less than a minute later. Ohhh the wrath that fell upon me after that...

Video of the goal
    Last edited by E11evenTFC; 01-28-2014 at 06:20 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFCwestcan View Post
    KidA, the last time I called the rep and paid for the ticket with my credit card. Some ppl got tickets sent to them. I had to go to the box office (for lack of a better word) while they searched for my ticket. I want to avoid this at all costs.
    Dude, who cares if will call is the only option? Not like they won't let you in...

Anyways this is sounding better and better, thanks for organizing KidA!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm monitoring airfares. They are just over my affordability zone, if they come down a bit I may be in on this. Feb 20 is deadline for the ticket block?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Detroit_TFC View Post
    I'm monitoring airfares. They are just over my affordability zone, if they come down a bit I may be in on this. Feb 20 is deadline for the ticket block?
    I have placed a February 20th deadline for the ticket block as our contact at Sounders FO wants final numbers on the 21st. This will just make it easier for myself and all those involved to make sure we have the tickets we need for our section.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Detroit_TFC View Post
    Have a look at skyscanner.ca

I'm connecting through Detroit from Bufflo and flights are around the $320 mark. Or the Delta website

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TorontoGooner View Post
    Have a look at skyscanner.ca

I'm connecting through Detroit from Bufflo and flights are around the $320 mark. Or the Delta website
    Thanks, that is not a bad price. I'm very close to breaking open my piggy bank.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks like single match tickets are on sale already for the Sounders. Hopefully this doesn't mean people can purchase in the section we would like.

fyi
    Pre-sale password: RAVE14

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by E11evenTFC View Post
    Looks like single match tickets are on sale already for the Sounders. Hopefully this doesn't mean people can purchase in the section we would like.

fyi
    Pre-sale password: RAVE14
    MLS teams are bound to reserve a block of tix for away supporters till like 2 weeks prior to the game.
    “Years have gone by and I’ve finally learned to accept myself for who I am: a beggar for good football.

I go about the world, hand outstretched, and in the stadiums I plead: ‘A pretty move, for the love of God.’

And when good football happens, I give thanks for the miracle and I don’t give a damn which team or country performs it.”

-Eduardo Galeano

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I've booked my flights so I'm definetly in. Now for the important stuff, where we drink before the game! I reached out to some Seattle SG's on Twitter and ECS bascially told me to go hang with Gorilla FC, the other group there. I'm not too fussed about hanging out with their lot but if a few of you want to meet before hand that would be awesome. Any ideas on pubs?

Failing that, we'll sing up together inside the ground!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TorontoGooner View Post
    Well I've booked my flights so I'm definetly in. Now for the important stuff, where we drink before the game! I reached out to some Seattle SG's on Twitter and ECS bascially told me to go hang with Gorilla FC, the other group there. I'm not too fussed about hanging out with their lot but if a few of you want to meet before hand that would be awesome. Any ideas on pubs?

Failing that, we'll sing up together inside the ground!

Toronto Gooner, I am also looking into some pubs, reviews are by nature so subjective, looking at a few factors, 1)Beer 2) food 3) size and location. I was at Collins Pub several years ago, good food Beer etc but kind of small. As there are numerous fans going to a limited number of pubs so it is a challenge, I will make some suggestions in the next few weeks. A question do we want a pub to meet after after the game as well. (yes)

Cheers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fado's has been used by Southsiders and the Voyageurs before, it's a supporters pub for "Gorilla FC" (not ECS) but they're a bit more friendly. Good place to catch EPL pre-match apparently (I haven't been)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, we went Fado in the past to watch EPL before game, but it was like 9 a:m: but they open early for beer and brekkie. The Gorilla fans were OK with it so there were no problems and its not far to the field from there. This was a few years ago and we did a march from the pub . I think Seattle fans have become more aggressive now so not sure how it will play out but Fado is a possible pre game meet up place....and its a 7 pm kick off this time

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Noticed a sale on at La Quinta Inn & Suites, $98 + tax $116- total, you can book and pay ahead and you will be charged in CDN currency if you wait until you are Seattle you will of course be offered the same deal if you have reserved but will pay in USD. Found the deal on Hotels.ca

http://ca.hotels.com/hotel/details.h...e_newest_first

dow117, Fado looks good. if Kick off time is 7, I wonder if the best to get to the pub is no later than 5, perhaps even 4:30 is better.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Only just found out about this, how do I get in, I'm from Toronto, is anyone else going from Toronto?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by notdarren View Post
    Only just found out about this, how do I get in, I'm from Toronto, is anyone else going from Toronto?
    I believe if you look through this thread there are a few traveling from Toronto. At this point and time I just need numbers of those interested in purchasing tickets so that I can give them to the Sounders FO. Once I have those numbers, I will post details on how to purchase your tickets the Monday after Feb 21. I would start looking at flights/hotels as soon as you can as I'm sure it will start filling up quickly. If you want tickets just let me know how many by Feb 20th. I will finalize a list of people along with numbers that night.

Speaking of who we have so far:

KidA 2
    dow117 2
    MightyDM 5
    ndtoronto 1
    TFCwestcan 1
    ChrisFizik 2
    JimmyJames1918 2
    themodelcitizen 4
    dunkers 4
    Stugatzo 2
    Rene Kingsriver 1
    Jloome 2
    TorontoGooner 4
    E11evenTFC 2

If I need to correct any of those I have accounted for so far, please let me know as soon as you can. I will also make sure to send out private messages the week of to make sure everyone is a go.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im so jealous of you guys... that should be an amazing game / atmosphere.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Put me down as a go then. I'll look through the thread to find more people from Toronto, as I have never left Ontario in a western direction.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

34 ppl going, wow that's great! I just booked my flight tonight and hotel last night. This trip is really coming together.

notdarren, you find Seattle to be a fun cool city and game experience in Century link filed to be quite something, really gives one hope about soccer in NA when they have 40k fans coming out. Of course we may spoil there evening (fingers crossed). Note: we are going to meet prior to the game at a yet to be decided pub, details closer to the game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll be flying out of Toronto on Thursday. Looking forward to meeting everyone in Seattle!

KidA, please put me down for 2 tickets