Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe we could get an Arsenal vs Spurs in Toronto if they are both looking to come to North America.

If not the only time where we (theoretically) could fit a game in is the 23rd but that would just add to a very very congested month.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pint View Post
    Maybe we could get an Arsenal vs Spurs in Toronto if they are both looking to come to North America.

If not the only time where we (theoretically) could fit a game in is the 23rd but that would just add to a very very congested month.
    That seems to be the best idea, I have a feeling TFC versus Europe in friendlies will become less frequent and EUR v EUR will become more common as all of the teams will want to grow their global brands.
    Toronto FC,#CMNT & #CWNT, Scotland, Heart of Midlothian FC, Tottenham Hotspur FC
    "The Harder the Struggle, The Greater the Reward" - @OsoJ92

AWAY DAYS - CHICAGO August 2017, MONTREAL March 2018

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

seems like the 22nd/23rd of July would be an open date for Spurs...although the galaxy have that date open as well; don't know if tottenham wants to jump out west than east then back central and the galaxy love their mid-season friendlies

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wouldn't worry too much about that packed schedule. Didn't they move a game last year to mid September to accomodate a friendly?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    I wouldn't worry too much about that packed schedule. Didn't they move a game last year to mid September to accomodate a friendly?
    2 years ago; Chicago Fire game that was played virtually on the same date this year

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by prizby View Post
    seems like the 22nd/23rd of July would be an open date for Spurs...although the galaxy have that date open as well; don't know if tottenham wants to jump out west than east then back central and the galaxy love their mid-season friendlies
    Well your suggestion is correct, a friendly between The Reds and Spurs was announced by the Spurs for July 23rd in Toronto, it was mentioned at the end of the release regarding Jerman's transfer.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news...nto-fc-100114/

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post
    Well your suggestion is correct, a friendly between The Reds and Spurs was announced by the Spurs for July 23rd in Toronto, it was mentioned at the end of the release regarding Jerman's transfer.

www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/jermain-defoe-moves-to-mls-toronto-fc-100114/
    too bad; if we qualify for ccl, looking at 11 games in 35 days

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another online failed prediction. Forums: where people can say what they want, be completely wrong, and have no repercussions.

What's the timeline for not being able to make random predictions after being wrong? 4 months silence?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Globetrotter View Post
    Another online failed prediction. Forums: where people can say what they want, be completely wrong, and have no repercussions.

What's the timeline for not being able to make random predictions after being wrong? 4 months silence?
    not completely wrong; based on the date of the friendly it is hard to believe that Tottenham will be traveling with a good chunk of their first team...I initially didn't consider earlier dates because I didn't think TFC would be overly interested in hosting a team without their first team stars

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TFC is going to play Spurs this July - confirmed!
    Loyal - Win, lose or draw!

Weston, Ontario

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by prizby View Post
    not completely wrong; based on the date of the friendly it is hard to believe that Tottenham will be traveling with a good chunk of their first team...I initially didn't consider earlier dates because I didn't think TFC would be overly interested in hosting a team without their first team stars
    The title is wrong now. Completely.
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER