Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mlsintoronto View Post
    ...bump...

Couldn't resist.
    Soo happy PB got to see the thread .. I am sure he read it all .. Well i wish him all the best at new gig I couldn't be happier to see him go far away .. Just the smugness and uppity ways of all FO in last 7 years was enough for me .. i guess karma does exist , because they couldn't win a cup of coffee during that time .. My guess is this is the start of a new day for TFC . Things WILL be better now .. never the same as far as support but way better IMHO.. Cheers MLSinTO its not been a slice

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inheavensince07 View Post
    Soo happy PB got to see the thread .. I am sure he read it all .. Well i wish him all the best at new gig I couldn't be happier to see him go far away .. Just the smugness and uppity ways of all FO in last 7 years was enough for me .. i guess karma does exist , because they couldn't win a cup of coffee during that time .. My guess is this is the start of a new day for TFC . Things WILL be better now .. never the same as far as support but way better IMHO.. Cheers MLSinTO its not been a slice
    Wow! Your hatred for one person knows no limits.

Are you one of those guys who will just drift away once he/she doesn't have something to be angry about?
    "Failure simply isn't an option at this stage. TFC pushed its chips to the middle of the table when it splurged on Bradley and Defoe and reinforced its bet by making savvy acquisitions elsewhere. This collection of players is capable of delivering on the promises made during the close season. There are no more excuses available for TFC. Only success will continue the process of atoning for the past and establishing a higher standard for the future." FOX Sports

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DOMIN8R View Post
    Wow! Your hatred for one person knows no limits.

Are you one of those guys who will just drift away once he/she doesn't have something to be angry about?
    No sir I will not drift away .. And I do resent your statement my hatred for one person knows no limits.. I will certainly take a break from TFC for now as frankly who really cares in Dec what this team is doing ..is my opinion..
    PB deserves all the hatred he received .. nobody gets attention they don't deserve actually , ask ROFO

I wanna be happy about TFC and that was the first step .. cleaning out all the cancer in the org .they did that so lets all move on. Me being happy the tumor saw the posts has nothing to do with hatred .. Now merry xmas all that wants TFC to move on and win.. I know I do

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inheavensince07 View Post
    No sir I will not drift away .. And I do resent your statement my hatred for one person knows no limits.. I will certainly take a break from TFC for now as frankly who really cares in Dec what this team is doing ..is my opinion..
    So you're drifting away till next year because nothing's happening. Well I guess we'll see if this is the cure for the bitterness you've felt.

See you next year!
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fort York Redcoat View Post
    So you're drifting away till next year because nothing's happening. Well I guess we'll see if this is the cure for the bitterness you've felt.

See you next year!

How you like TFC now Mr B ... I LOve TFC like a born again christian Bale