Niagara Region. Anywhere the RPB are Supporting TFC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Your FIFA 14 Toronto FC Team

Well to start off welcome back guys I didnt even know the board was back up yet!. Just like to see peoples teams and other players that theyve picked up and get general reactions to the new game.

Toronto FC
    4-4-2

_______________Bendik_______________
    __Januzaj_______________________Rey__

Subs: Earnshaw, Weideman, Feilhaber, Convey, Bekker, Ritcher, Agbossoumonde

Reserves: Thomas, Awford, October, Kempf, Roberts

Finished the first season, squeaked into playoffs on the last game by a single point over Chicago Fire, ended up clawing my way through the playoffs to the Finals vs Colorado Rapids (Ironically had Weids on Loan there) and won 2-1 in the 123' min on a goal by Osorio, speaking of the aforementioned Oso was my best player of the year finishing with 11 goals and 14 assists, we weren't an amazing team had 2 really tough spells on no wins for 5-8 games, but he was always part of the goals and along with Henry were my most consistent.

I Picked up Feilhaber from Sporting Kansas City for something like $1.2 Million has been an excellent pick up for my team solid depth, his arrival to the already crowded MID caused Hall to be come expendable and during the sumer window i put Hall and $2.3 Million together and got McInerney from Philadelphia Union was 3rd overall for scoring the previous year; initially I was looking to pick up a Englishman striker to kinda bridge the gap between now and when my youth players make the transition, but there salaries were to high and the chance to scoop up one of my favourite players in the MLS couldn't be passed up. Awford, October, and Kempf are all 17-19 year olds from Europe who im grooming for starter positions, By time Awford's developed and ready to start Laba will be in his 30's as with October ala Morgan, and Kempf is more ready then most of them who is now fighting Agboss for the spot after Caldwell retires.

The game itself is fantastic, its incredibly realistic and true to the real game of football, the touches of the ball the passes, everything, i love it, i can actually build up a play like in real life and also like real life play the field not the player unless your Ronaldo or Messi even then though its tough to have a one man wrecking crew in this game. Looking forward to seeing some of your Toronto FC Teams.

Other Teams im playing with:
    Toronto FC
    Manchester United
    Shamrock Rovers
    Norwich City
    OSORIO
    JANUZAJ

Cheers!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FIFA 12 is the last one I bought...
    Can you trade players in this one? not just straight up buy/loan them?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    FIFA 12 is the last one I bought...
    Can you trade players in this one? not just straight up buy/loan them?
    yes.
    “Years have gone by and I’ve finally learned to accept myself for who I am: a beggar for good football.

I go about the world, hand outstretched, and in the stadiums I plead: ‘A pretty move, for the love of God.’

And when good football happens, I give thanks for the miracle and I don’t give a damn which team or country performs it.”

-Eduardo Galeano

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that gives me more of a will to buy it now :P

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    that gives me more of a will to buy it now :P
    don't read my blurb on the game in the gamers thread lol
    “Years have gone by and I’ve finally learned to accept myself for who I am: a beggar for good football.

I go about the world, hand outstretched, and in the stadiums I plead: ‘A pretty move, for the love of God.’

And when good football happens, I give thanks for the miracle and I don’t give a damn which team or country performs it.”

-Eduardo Galeano

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If anyone wants to give me a game sometime add me, my PS3 name is TorontoGooner

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yohan View Post
    don't read my blurb on the game in the gamers thread lol
    I should have listened to my own advice when we were all discussing the last year and just stuck with PES. I've been playing FIFA since the first one (FIfa International Soccer, back in about 1993) and this latest is just turgid and overscripted.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I havnt stuck with a FIFA game since 07, these days I find much more enjoyment in Football Manager.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    I havnt stuck with a FIFA game since 07, these days I find much more enjoyment in Football Manager.
    Played FM every day for eight years from 99 to 2007. Burned out on it now.