Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ I somewhat agree Carts but its a double edge sword. Laba took a chance and came here on a decent price.

He's starting to get noticed as a fantastic DM and a great passer. He's getting more attention here which is great for him. I think that's one way of looking at it. Fringe players in Argentina, Brazil, ect looking for a little more spotlight. There skills are really magnified here compared to playing there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BuSaPuNk View Post
    ^ I somewhat agree Carts but its a double edge sword. Laba took a chance and came here on a decent price.

He's starting to get noticed as a fantastic DM and a great passer. He's getting more attention here which is great for him. I think that's one way of looking at it. Fringe players in Argentina, Brazil, ect looking for a little more spotlight. There skills are really magnified here compared to playing there.
    To add to your point, there are lots of Central / South American players who are successful in MLS and they started with nothing close to a Laba-like profile. In fact, this is much more typical of the average south american in MLS as opposed to guys like Laba or Castillo who were brought in as stars.

Javier Morales played in the Faroe Islands prior to coming here. Fabian Espindola was very, very, underwhelming in his profile. These are the type of guys you can bring here, they will be hungry to play and not too picky about their destination or wage demands. Regular roster players as opposed to DP guys.