RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good Morning, D.
    "Failure simply isn't an option at this stage. TFC pushed its chips to the middle of the table when it splurged on Bradley and Defoe and reinforced its bet by making savvy acquisitions elsewhere. This collection of players is capable of delivering on the promises made during the close season. There are no more excuses available for TFC. Only success will continue the process of atoning for the past and establishing a higher standard for the future." FOX Sports

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DOMIN8R View Post
    Good Morning, D.
    Dom. Best avatar ever.
    “What the world needs is more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left.”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why was Emory released to loan Bloom? WTF...

This new management is turning into a combination of MoJo, Preki, and Mariner. Trading for spare parts or fringe players, trading away valuable players for international spots or future draft picks or allocation money, and making yourself dependant on expensive internationals and having less to do with domestic players(Canadians).

IMO, the reason why Payne took this job was to have a fun Manchester City type of "fun house" experience that you can only get at NYRB or Seattle.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Joe's tonight for the game?
    "Failure simply isn't an option at this stage. TFC pushed its chips to the middle of the table when it splurged on Bradley and Defoe and reinforced its bet by making savvy acquisitions elsewhere. This collection of players is capable of delivering on the promises made during the close season. There are no more excuses available for TFC. Only success will continue the process of atoning for the past and establishing a higher standard for the future." FOX Sports

Registered
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Wait, what? NASL clubs are loaning players to us?