Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Damn wowza, love to have you around a campfire or something just telling stories all night. Thats crazy man

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The streaking shitter was the first game we won - when Danny scored! I missed the very first game but attended that one and had front row view of that shit log hanging out his ass. It was huge! Definitely the dumbest thing I've seen at a TFC game...

That acid story is pretty hilarious though. And the shark story... jeez I hope the thing survived

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Voodooman View Post
    Damn wowza, love to have you around a campfire or something just telling stories all night. Thats crazy man
    im that guy that everyone likes hearing stories from, but would hate to be. losing $1200 on a shark is funny when it happens to someone else (or in hindsight).
    corner me drunk at joes/a game one day.. most of the stories i have aren't fit for the TFC section.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So apparently there was a shark found on the NYC subway ... Wowza do you know where you were last night ? ...lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cincy View Post
    So apparently there was a shark found on the NYC subway ... Wowza do you know where you were last night ? ...lol
    Gotta love New Yorkers, LMAO...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by __wowza View Post
    the canada v. honduras match

i found out i was being laid off so i decided to drop acid at work on my last day (ie: the day of the match), and had another tab in the parking lot. when people broke out the flags during the national anthem i was convinced i was having a heart attack so i went to the concourse for some air.. for some reason i thought i wasn't going to get any in the crowd. i ended up forgetting why i was out there, and went to the concession stand to order food, so i just went back to my seat and ate 5 slices of cheese pizza before the second half.

i must've looked like a fucking lunatic.

long story short: i had a blast and woke up on the roof of the library at bathurst and king with a hooters tshirt on and my hands spray painted black.
    rofl wow

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wowza holy shit man. your life is hilarious.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abou Sky View Post
    Good god am I thankful I made this thread!
    So am I!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The dumbest thing I ever did at a game is through a bottle and at a opposing player, and then posted about it on these boards.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by trane View Post
    the dumbest thing i ever did at a game is through a bottle and at a opposing player, and then posted about it on these boards.
    you're worse than hitler!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ Apparently. I am a true oooooooooooooltra

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In 07 a stronzo had seats behind us. He and his pal were pissed every time I saw them, before, during, and after every game. Nobody in our area could stand them (this guy would call every woman a cu.t, and was ejected a few times. At one game a different, calmer guy showed up with him. About an hour into the game this friend stood up, screaming and spitting. His pal forgot to tell him he would piss into a used beer cup and place it under the seat, so naturally the friend took a gulp and went nuts.

Niagara Region. Anywhere the RPB are Supporting TFC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lmfao wowza you should have your own reality show fer fuck sakes ahhah aha, man I gotta shake your hand next time I see you (although I don't know what you look like lmao) those stories are top notch lol, makes my insomnia a little more tolerable ahahhaha

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Doucet3 View Post
    Lmfao wowza you should have your own reality show fer fuck sakes ahhah aha, man I gotta shake your hand next time I see you (although I don't know what you look like lmao) those stories are top notch lol, makes my insomnia a little more tolerable ahahhaha
    i'll be at joe's pregame. just look for the guy in a ponytail with a clash jacket and i'll tell you about the time i accidentally came in my own face.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 69Chevy396 View Post
    In 07 a stronzo had seats behind us. He and his pal were pissed every time I saw them, before, during, and after every game. Nobody in our area could stand them (this guy would call every woman a cu.t, and was ejected a few times. At one game a different, calmer guy showed up with him. About an hour into the game this friend stood up, screaming and spitting. His pal forgot to tell him he would piss into a used beer cup and place it under the seat, so naturally the friend took a gulp and went nuts.
    He pissed into a cup at his seat? On a regular basis? Jesus how did he pull that off? What section?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brooker View Post
    He pissed into a cup at his seat? On a regular basis? Jesus how did he pull that off? What section?
    In year one we had four seats west side near the miniature canopy, just in front ofthe media window. This schmuck would crouch like he was looking for a contact lense, but was pissing into a beer cup. First time I noticed it wasnt with my eyes, but with my nose.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

December 2006 Jef United vs Yokohama Marinos J league final game of the season. I initiated a brawl that started out as a couple of us going at it to over a hundred people. After the game the Yokohama supporters wouldn't shut up while our players and president were giving their end of season speeches. My friend and I walked around to the barrier separating the supporters sections and started shouting profanities at them (damn beer), they stopped singing and started cussing back. My friend got pissed and threw a water bottle at them and some of their supporters hopped the barrier and ran at us. about a minute later our supporters came around from the home section and the barriers came down. Full on brawl. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzatJRZUoEI I didn't shoot this video but you can see right when the shit starts to go down at the very end of the video.