Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Voyageurs Cup Rosters Announced

http://www.whitecapsfc.com/news/2013...ters-announced

The strange thing I noticed with TFC's roster is that Ashton Bennett is not listed - despite only having 23 players out of the maximum of 30 players registered. What's going on with him? He didn't start for the reserves game either though seems to score whenever given the chance. Will he not be here very soon?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He did start in the reserve game, and he scored the second goal. That is pretty odd that he's not on the roster, I thought he might've gotten a chance at some minutes.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are allowed to add to your rosters later, it's well-advised to leave spaces free, in case you do a trade and end up with a player who is cap-tied to another team. Putting marginal players on the roster early could cost you later.
    MLS is a tough, physical league, that emphasizes speed, and features plastic fields, grueling travel, extreme weather, and incompetent refs. - NK Toronto

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by notthesun View Post
    He did start in the reserve game, and he scored the second goal. That is pretty odd that he's not on the roster, I thought he might've gotten a chance at some minutes.
    Well, he played the second half, but didn't start the game. They had Taylor Morgan and Braun up front, with Wiederman, Welshman, Bekker, and an academy kid in midfield.