Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Jeremy Hall thread

Like the title says, a thread about Jeremy Hall. We all know how useless he was at RB last season and starting off this season he wasn't very good in his native midfield position as well, but I think we've all seen the improvement he's made (Nelsens seen them as well judging from his post game interviews) and I think if he keeps getting better he could actually be beneficial to this team instead of detrimental like he's always been.

Anyways, thoughts on Jeremy Hall?

(It feels very weird talking about Jeremy Hall in a positive light btw)
    Last edited by AdamAM; 04-22-2013 at 12:05 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well shit, if he continues to perform like he did against Houston I'll be happy to see him start.

The number of times he killed offensive moves with a poorly placed pass in games prior to the last was frustratingly high. But he was on point yesterday. He had a number of good balls, he was making good decisions and he would've had an assist to go with his goal if not for the crossbar. He was defensively responsible as well, whereas in other games you could see him lose his man from time to time. All around great performance.

It's only one game though. But hell if it wasn't a nice change.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Strangely, I remember him starting at CDM for one or two games when we first got him. I thought he showed promise, but was later moved to RB.