RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great love does not exist without joy and without great suffering ,that's why One club is worth only as much as its fans !

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angry Greeeat!

Looks like I'm going to owe an apology to Jeremy, ensco, et al. I hate being wrong. Or is it that I hate when they are right?

Nelsen offered no update on Maximiliano Urruti, the young forward from Argentine club Newell’s Old Boys who TFC have been trying to secure on loan. Just a few weeks ago Nelsen said the deal was “virtually done.” But on Tuesday, Nelsen hinted that there was a power struggle going on between Newell’s Old Boys management (who want to send him out on loan) and the coach (who has put his foot down and wants him to stay). The deal with Toronto isn’t dead, but it’s clear that Nelsen is losing patience, saying: “It’s getting to a (point) where we’re going to have to draw a line behind it at some stage and move on.”
    "Failure simply isn't an option at this stage. TFC pushed its chips to the middle of the table when it splurged on Bradley and Defoe and reinforced its bet by making savvy acquisitions elsewhere. This collection of players is capable of delivering on the promises made during the close season. There are no more excuses available for TFC. Only success will continue the process of atoning for the past and establishing a higher standard for the future." FOX Sports

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^No need for apology. Are you kidding? Just pretend you had it right all along ...

Since we're discussing what Nelsen said yesterday, I wonder where the guy is who said I was "looking for negatives" when I said last week that it's a serious handicap that TFC have had to train indoors in the early season ....
    Last edited by ensco; 04-17-2013 at 07:08 AM.
    “What the world needs is more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left.”

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

numerically, we still have the smallest squad in the league by a large margin.
    like 4-6 players.

Warm bodies. .
    we need'em.

complain all you want abotu our current roster but, each of them are so importnat, that when we have a couple of inuries. . .
    its crippling.
    can we raid the academy for anyone?
    scouting report!!!
    NOTICE: Wager with STB: OVER 2 shots on goal in the First half wins a Pint at HT.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Technorgasm View Post
    numerically, we still have the smallest squad in the league by a large margin.
    like 4-6 players.

Warm bodies. .
    we need'em.

complain all you want abotu our current roster but, each of them are so importnat, that when we have a couple of inuries. . .
    its crippling.
    can we raid the academy for anyone?
    scouting report!!!
    Stinson would come in handy right now. He would be ideal to fill a hole a fullback.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Evil will always triumph over good because good is dumb.

The Dynasty Continues - RWN - Champions SoctoberFest! '11, GoTFC Supporters Cup '10. Indoor Cup '10, '09, Niagara Cup '08 & '09. Be Champions. 6 for 8 :)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ensco View Post
    ^No need for apology. Are you kidding? Just pretend you had it right all along ...

Since we're discussing what Nelsen said yesterday, I wonder where the guy is who said I was "looking for negatives" when I said last week that it's a serious handicap that TFC have had to train indoors in the early season ....
    RIGHT HERE! You forgot so soon???

You took that comment WAY TOO SERIOUSLY for one (an online problem we have around here)... It was the 'rose coloured glasses' thread (that pic was hilarious) and people were jumping back'n'forth about stuff and then you brought up training inside - which is like just another straw on the camel's back...

Sometimes some of us like to try and be positive -damn tough with this team...

So yup - still think pointing out everything that is not perfectly perfect in perfection is looking for negatives at times - all depends on where and when...

Either you forgot who posted the reply, or don't know how to use the search feature - but you can call me by name (my name is my actual name so actually call me that in person) and I'll discuss anytime...

PM me any problems with this (as this should remind you of my name) -as we need to get back on topic...

Happy Wednesday...
    Last edited by Carts; 04-17-2013 at 12:34 PM.
    "...Money wasn't tight, but it like, it wasn't right..."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

McCartney, I really wasn't actually looking for you, or for this discussion.

Just doing some endzone dancing, that's all. Didn't matter who said it or why.
    “What the world needs is more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left.”