Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Kool View Post
    Just watched the John Hackworth postgame presser. He is basically saying in it that TFC used diving as a tactic to come out with a result and he is not surprised because Toronto has been using it against teams all year. I wouldn't say Toronto is a diving team because I would get pretty pissed if our players were playing like that. Just an excuse. He mentioned bad officiating too (without actually saying it) but only that it cost them winning the game. Guess he missed all the calls that were pro-Philly that helped them come away with a point. He also thought crashing the goalie for the called back goal was ok (didn't say exactly that but if you read between the lines). Funny how the view can be so skewed from the other team but I guess that is the way it goes....job preservation I guess.
    diving tactic? that's montreal, maybe he thinks we are all the same, cause we're both Canadian teams, maybe he thinks we live in igloos too. This idoit should just find the positives to say instead of trying to blame TFC for the tie. He should be thanking the ref now for not giving Cruz and Casey a red.
    Last edited by khso11; 04-15-2013 at 06:28 PM.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by torontofc View Post
    diving tactic? that's montreal, maybe he thinks we are all the same, cause we're both Canadian teams, maybe he thinks we live in igloos too. This faggot should just find the positives to say instead of trying to blame TFC for the tie. He should be thanking the ref now for not giving Cruz and Casey a red.
    gay slur. not cool
    “Years have gone by and I’ve finally learned to accept myself for who I am: a beggar for good football.

I go about the world, hand outstretched, and in the stadiums I plead: ‘A pretty move, for the love of God.’

And when good football happens, I give thanks for the miracle and I don’t give a damn which team or country performs it.”

-Eduardo Galeano

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yohan View Post
    gay slur. not cool
    Can we PLEASE adopt the South Park usage of 'fag'

Urban Dictionary has Harley Riders/Obnoxious Fucks as the number one definition and really, UD is about the best dictionary for slang there is...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fag

I was in the middle of nowhere in Arizona (A VERY right wing state) and 'Chic Filet' came up and burly ass 60 year old truckers started saying 'those people are stupid, who gives a crap who anyone sleeps with' along with the waitress and others in the Denny's.

Nobody cares anymore.

I do however fucking hate harleys.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abou Sky View Post

Urban Dictionary has Harley Riders/Obnoxious Fucks as the number one definition and really, UD is about the best dictionary for slang there is...

I was in the middle of nowhere in Arizona (A VERY right wing state) and 'Chic Filet' came up and burly ass 60 year old truckers started saying 'those people are stupid, who gives a crap who anyone sleeps with' along with the waitress and others in the Denny's.

Nobody cares anymore.

Sorry - that's wrong in so may different ways (except the part about harleys). The term is offensive - not really sure how it could be argued to the contrary. Don't want to derail the thread, but I don't think that type of slur has any place on these boards.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abou Sky View Post

Nobody cares anymore.

Why don't we ask a few gay RPBs? We have several who are openly so. I rather suspect that like the 'n' word with African Americans, they'd really rather you didn't.

I love South Park, but sometimes they're socially facile.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jloome View Post
    Why don't we ask a few gay RPBs? We have several who are openly so. I rather suspect that like the 'n' word with African Americans, they'd really rather you didn't.

I love South Park, but sometimes they're socially facile.
    Fair enough.
    WE DID IT!

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by torontofc View Post
    diving tactic? that's montreal, maybe he thinks we are all the same, cause we're both Canadian teams, maybe he thinks we live in igloos too. This faggot should just find the positives to say instead of trying to blame TFC for the tie. He should be thanking the ref now for not giving Cruz and Casey a red.
    Please refrain from use of that term. Gay slurs are not acceptable to use on this forum.

Thank you.
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER