Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink Proud to be RPB!!!

As the stadium emptied today, 112 & RPB got louder and prouder.

Then we got paid off for being loyal & singing until the end.

The joy and excitement in 112 when the 2nd goal went in today was incredible.........well done boys & girls!!!!!!
    RPB Road Warrior. DC United 9/29/07, Columbus Chaos 3/25/08, DC Rumble 5/24/08, Montreal Madness 5/27/08, Chicago 7/12/08, Kansas City Opener 3/21/09, Columbus Smoke 3/28/09, Boston Bus Bounce 8/1/09, Montreal 1000 4/7/12 Montreal 3200 3/16/2013 Columbus Bus Breakdown 3/21/15, Montreal Playoffs 10/29/15, Montreal Opener 04/23/16, Montreal East Final 11/22/16, Chicago 08/19/17, NY Semi-Final 10/30/17, Columbus East Final 11/21/17, Montreal "Dichio Lives" 3/17/18

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

good to hear....i missed the game but was able to catch the last 10 mins ....bunker was going mental from what i seen on the tube!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A lot of credit goes to Flush & Pete......At 2 down and freezing cold these guys busted there nut to keep us alive.

Great job Gentlemen!
    RPB Road Warrior. DC United 9/29/07, Columbus Chaos 3/25/08, DC Rumble 5/24/08, Montreal Madness 5/27/08, Chicago 7/12/08, Kansas City Opener 3/21/09, Columbus Smoke 3/28/09, Boston Bus Bounce 8/1/09, Montreal 1000 4/7/12 Montreal 3200 3/16/2013 Columbus Bus Breakdown 3/21/15, Montreal Playoffs 10/29/15, Montreal Opener 04/23/16, Montreal East Final 11/22/16, Chicago 08/19/17, NY Semi-Final 10/30/17, Columbus East Final 11/21/17, Montreal "Dichio Lives" 3/17/18

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was a great day and once again showed why we stick it through and support the Reds. The RPB is something very special, a great group of people who come together and have a great time and sometimes are rewarded for it like today. It was also great to see the loud and proud vibe return to Joe's with the amazing series of chants led by Flush and company to get it all going. Great day for sure.
    How amazing will it be for us supporters when the Reds raise a "Trophy" like this !!!!

I can only dream the moment
    Last edited by Red CB Toronto; 04-06-2013 at 09:15 PM.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

RPB Membership Team
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As I watched the stream of faint hearts leaving to catch their early trains at the 80th minute, there was a voice behind me in 107 that yelled out "Come on boys, keep fighting. We're still here!!"

And by God, they DID, and it was great to see the South End rockin' them on! I am SO looking forward to the RPB scarf this year, 'cause "WE'RE STILL HERE"!!!
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WE ARE STILL FUCKING HERE!

Very proud to be out there with all of you... Respect to RedRat & Parkdale on the drums! Phonzo and Pete... Some of the new guys holding it down at the bottom + Walms at the back!

There was even a kid Capoing at Joe's today... That's what it's all about. Well F'ing done!
    @FluSH_RPB / IG: @Flush.rpb
    The Legendary
    RED PATCH BOYS

RPB Member
    Section 112 and Cardinal, Ontario...Yeah, Baby!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FluSH View Post
    WE ARE STILL FUCKING HERE!

Very proud to be out there with all of you... Respect to RedRat & Parkdale on the drums! Phonzo and Pete... Some of the new guys holding it down at the bottom + Walms at the back!

There was even a kid Capoing at Joe's today... That's what it's all about. Well F'ing done!
    Actually, that raises an interesting question.

How has the influx of new people from around the stadium altered the character of 112?

I presume that there are lots of new-ish faces to be seen, and I suspect that the hope was that gathering those who were scattered thoughout the stadium would help with the atmosphere.

I know it's only two games at BMO, but has this happened?
    O, Maple Leaf around the world, You speak as you rise high above,
    Of courage, peace and quiet strength, Of the Canada that I love.
    Remind us all, our union bound by ties we cannot sever,
    Bright flag revered on every ground, The Maple Leaf forever

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

West side was REALLY empty today BTW, especially in the corners. Fucking cold & windy as well. LA attendance call looked legit -- but not today.

But AWESOME, the way the south end ramped it up near the end!
    Last edited by Auzzy; 04-06-2013 at 11:28 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

certainly a big step up from the 30th; love the "is there a fire drill" chant

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Big love to Flush for stepping up today. It was a tough 85 mins but he did a great job. Today was amazing seriously a draw has never felt like a win. Today was hopefully the beginning of a good run.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks all for an awesome game, gathering at Joe's Defo helped imo, we were in 109 for first half and it was good and rowdy, I prefer 16k good fans over 25k weak ones (my #1 reason I don't like the leafs, Phoenix fans are better!)

Even a good friend who is sooooo jaded about TFC went batshit crazy after Russell's goal.

I think they have changed how they report attendance, IIRC 16,111 may be a new official low and there were more people than other games.

Kid at Joe's was my son, it was nice meeting some of you in person.

I always love meeting older fathers and sons who go to games together, KP really did hit the nail on the head 'the red thread unites us'

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Huyton View Post
    How has the influx of new people from around the stadium altered the character of 112?
    From what I've seen in the last couple of games, the new faces are ready to join in and add to the character of the section. There's a few people who aren't quite sure what to expect when they first arrive, but quickly figure it out. Some people aren't used to the "improvised seating" we do in 112 near the drum, but we've always explained it in a positive and friendly way, and people are cool with it. It's becoming even more clear that the unwritten RPB policy of being welcoming and inclusive of those around you is paying off.

now to get myself in trouble.... I've noticed that 113 is a LOT quieter than before. The front chunk of the section is still jumping (props usector) but the rest seems to be a little more sedate than before. Maybe they just need some warmer weather?
    ///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought the atmosphere was amazing in our section atleast, I'm one of the new guys to the group and everyone around me was friendly,jumping ,yelling and singing. Some people had to hold me up while I was jumping on my seat and singing( thanks btw) and to all the cool people I met I can't wait till next game and to the people I've randomly met before drinking on the streets of Toronto cough cough WALMS nice seeing ya again, FLUSH you're cool as hell and ill be there every game singing the whole time and oh ya that little dude at the shoeless joes was epic.

Till next time boys

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It sounds fascist on my part but the issue is 115 breaking up the south stands. I visit 114 a lot and they 'sing what they want' (that is a chant they sing)

Now, I would never say 'you must participate' but I don't know what the answer is.

114 is quieter than 109 or 110 by a lot, maybe we can seed 114 with RPB / usector guys?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And Parkdale you're def right I was looking over at 113 and thinking the same thing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

113 had maybe 5 people singing; rest look at us like we were foreign

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sky View Post
    Thanks all for an awesome game, gathering at Joe's Defo helped imo, we were in 109 for first half and it was good and rowdy, I prefer 16k good fans over 25k weak ones (my #1 reason I don't like the leafs, Phoenix fans are better!)

Even a good friend who is sooooo jaded about TFC went batshit crazy after Russell's goal.

I think they have changed how they report attendance, IIRC 16,111 may be a new official low and there were more people than other games.

I always love meeting older fathers and sons who go to games together, KP really did hit the nail on the head 'the red thread unites us'
    Your son is awesome... It takes a lot of courage for a kid to do that...And he got the crowd going! I simply loved it... It was a reminder to me that this is not about us, but for us to build for the future. I have two kids (boy and girl) that I need to bring out to the games... They don't really know what I do or what happens at the games lol
    The Legendary
    RED PATCH BOYS

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by prizby View Post
    113 had maybe 5 people singing; rest look at us like we were foreign
    There might have been less ppl singing but it's also one game... We have all seen what Usector can bring to the table when it comes to chants they'll bring it in spades! For those that know me I was rusty yesterday but held on. Being on the stand is a tough job that takes a toll on you, Bobby has probably being doing that since I can remember... I was talking to another member from Usec and I gave him the same advice that I am trying to do with us...we need to pass on the torch. So although it's the second game at BMO I am already looking for those that have the DNA to Capo.
    The Legendary
    RED PATCH BOYS

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mook-life View Post
    I thought the atmosphere was amazing in our section atleast, I'm one of the new guys to the group and everyone around me was friendly,jumping ,yelling and singing. Some people had to hold me up while I was jumping on my seat and singing( thanks btw) and to all the cool people I met I can't wait till next game and to the people I've randomly met before drinking on the streets of Toronto cough cough WALMS nice seeing ya again, FLUSH you're cool as hell and ill be there every game singing the whole time and oh ya that little dude at the shoeless joes was epic.

Till next time boys
    Mook! You and your guys held it down! Well fcking done! I'm sure your voice is completely gone lol... I won't be at the April 20th game but I hope to see you guys at the following one!
    The Legendary
    RED PATCH BOYS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ya my throat is done but well well worth it

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is really great is to have your son go to a depanneur in Montreal and come back with beer for you for the trip home!

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And Parkdale you're def right I was looking over at 113 and thinking the same thing
    silly question - are you somehow related to the 'mook-life' stickers that I see all over the place? Not judging, because believe me - I've written and stickered my name on way more things than are legally possible.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are correct

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It sounds fascist on my part but the issue is 115 breaking up the south stands. I visit 114 a lot and they 'sing what they want' (that is a chant they sing)

Now, I would never say 'you must participate' but I don't know what the answer is.

114 is quieter than 109 or 110 by a lot, maybe we can seed 114 with RPB / usector guys?
    there was a time when pushing out to the other sections was an option, but right now, we should focus on the core of 111-112-113.

Every section has a very distinct vibe, and most have the same 7-years of tradition that 112 has - so trying to impose anything on them that doesn't come organically will result in conflict.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are correct
    so what's the scoop? I'm seeing some beat tapes. Dj collective, or just one man?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's a website you should check mook-life.com it's a blog for like minded people it focuses on people who try to live life different then most
    Last edited by mook-life; 04-07-2013 at 09:36 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Parkdale is correct. Just worry about the things you can control. Everyone has their own way of enjoying the matches and everyone should be allowed to enjoy them in that way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am in section 116. Moving closer to the best section in the stadium. You guys were great and loud and it will start filtering to other sections. It would be nice to see the entire southend rocking that stadium.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When FluSH goes to the dentist and is told to "Open Wide", does he immediately start singing "Allez Allez Allez OH"?
    Last edited by Huyton; 04-07-2013 at 02:58 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

112 and 113 is going to ROCK when we actually have a winning team to watch!

Also, on a side note, good effort from those up in the north-west corner, could hear you guys in 113 when you were chanting.