Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuppy View Post
    Buddy has emailed off his account Rep this morn for an answer. have yet to respond, as hearing from you all that there are more incidents like this out there i'm sure they are saying to themselves "Oh Shit we have a situation" Once i'm let aware of the outcome i will update you all
    I got a email back saying that they have not left bmo field

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can anyone post pics from the tickets? They sound pretty cool this year instead of the usual player action shot type thing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Buddy has emailed off his account Rep this morn for an answer. have yet to respond, as hearing from you all that there are more incidents like this out there i'm sure they are saying to themselves "Oh Shit we have a situation" Once i'm let aware of the outcome i will update you all
    Pissed off as a friend of mine was to have his seat reallocated from sec 110 to 113 and all had been confirmed with the FO a few months back. Just came to realize in the account manager that this info wasn't updated and it still reflects 110. Guess that what happens when the account manager info wasn't available for anyone to see until just recently in the past few days. Absolutely livid. In a positive note we have confirmation from emails sent a few months back when the reallocation took place that we were to be moved into 113. Wonder how they are going to fix this issue on Monday as season tix have already been distributed to the public
    Quote Originally Posted by nfitz View Post
    Looks like they cocked the moves up. I moved from 116 to 114 at about the same time, and only have 116!
    hi I just called tfc and they said that there at bmo because they were paid for late and that everyone sould get there tickets before the home opener if you need to call ask forDeanna Colarossi (416) 360-4625 x 5107 Account Service Representative or you can email dcolarossi@torontofc.ca

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mark83 View Post
    Can anyone post pics from the tickets? They sound pretty cool this year instead of the usual player action shot type thing.
    This is probably the most laughable part of the package. It's not cool, its really, really lame. A bunch of actors with TFC jersey's on looking all angry (for no reason) in various locations in the city (barbershop, deli etc). The pictures on the tickets look sooooooooo fake.

It's all a part of their shitty "All For One" and "The Red Thread" marketing campaigns.

I gave my other season ticket to someone riding in my car for the Montreal trip and we all got a good laugh out of it as he opened up the STH package for the first time.

Another poor effort from the TFC FO. I guess we should be used to that by now though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by denMAR View Post
    The baskets on the ceiling were a dead giveaway.
    Yeah, for sure. The girls who work there as well...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AL-MO View Post
    This is probably the most laughable part of the package. It's not cool, its really, really lame. A bunch of actors with TFC jersey's on looking all angry (for no reason) in various locations in the city (barbershop, deli etc). The pictures on the tickets look sooooooooo fake.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimiv View Post
    The cheese factory picture on the August 30th ticket is on my street and these people actually work there!

RPB Member
    Past-President

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think I have ever looked at my tickets other than the first year and the year they sent them as a poster. I just print them out of the account manager.
    Road Trips: July 7 2007 Chicago, July 22nd 2007 Columbus, August 11 2007 NY, October 13 2007 LA, March 29 2008 Columbus, May 24th 2008 DC, May 26 2008 Montreal, June 28th 2008 NE, March 7-11-14 2009 Charleston, March 28 2009 Columbus, April 10 2010 New England, May 12 2010 Montreal, April 7 2012 Montreal, March 16 2013 Montreal , June 3 2014 Montreal, March 14 2015 Columbus

Twitter: @RPBPhil

Awaiting Confirmation
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    I don't think I have ever looked at my tickets other than the first year and the year they sent them as a poster. I just print them out of the account manager.
    Totally. In my drunken pre-game haze, I can't be trusted to remember the tickets, so I usually just print them the night before and slip them into the pocket of the pants I'll be wearing that day!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FINALLY got my tickets, the scarf is awesome! I think I will have to fight to not have it stolen by my wife.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got mine today too. I think I'm going to chop up the scarf and make it into a kilt!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Account rep just replied back to my friend and they asked him to mail back the tix that were sent to him in error(sec110)back to HO and they don't know how this could have happened and that they are tending to the matter. At this moment still no sec113 seat as the seat is probably mailed off to another ticket holder.
    Quote Originally Posted by nascarguy View Post
    hi I just called tfc and they said that there at bmo because they were paid for late and that everyone sould get there tickets before the home opener if you need to call ask forDeanna Colarossi (416) 360-4625 x 5107 Account Service Representative or you can email dcolarossi@torontofc.ca

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by magmadragon View Post
    My fellow Polacks should appreciate having Benna's Bakery on the Sept. 28 ticket. Really enjoying the package this year. Scarf looks amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by magmadragon View Post
    Yeah, for sure. The girls who work there as well...
    So in this case they went to the shop and got the people who worked there to pose. I'd like to know if they've been to games or not but I don't see a problem with them celebrating Toronto's ethnic diversity.
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimiv View Post
    The cheese factory picture on the August 30th ticket is on my street and these people actually work there!

WOO-HOO MULOCK AVENUE REPRESENT!

Junction too, eh?
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fort York Redcoat View Post
    So in this case they went to the shop and got the people who worked there to pose. I'd like to know if they've been to games or not but I don't see a problem with them celebrating Toronto's ethnic diversity.
    Just went back and re-looked, I don't know how but I missed the 'ethnic diversity' thing, maybe because people all look so 'mean'

Grrr... don't fuck with Toronto yo!

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dammit, my interest is piqued even more by how terrible they sound lol.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fort York Redcoat View Post
    Junction too, eh?
    After reading the posts I had to look at the ticket, is that International Cheese?
    If it is, with Andy's Sausages across the street you have two major food groups covered!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Same thing happened to me, but my ticket rep caught it a week after relocation.

He emailed me to clarify what was going on because I still had 1 of my original seats and 2 in my relocated area.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks as though all is now been resolved and we managed to get our original 3 in 113 back together instead of being all over the map. Saturday can't come any quicker as finally I will be home in BMO. I'm back baby and I'm luvin every min of it.