Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

So just to confirm, you have to be a Rogers MOBILE customer to get the discount, correct? Sucks that I only have them for internet, but such is life.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by synkronized1 View Post
    I caved and bought one today. I used the coupon - just showed them the picture on my iphone. About $130 all in. Took about 45 minutes to get the name and number on it but I went first thing in the morning. They do fit small and are pretty flimsy but I guess that's how they're made. I'll probably be the only one at in the stadium with a Dunfield jersey haha.
    Well two people - Terry will have one as well...
    "...Money wasn't tight, but it like, it wasn't right..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tfcleeds View Post
    So just to confirm, you have to be a Rogers MOBILE customer to get the discount, correct? Sucks that I only have them for internet, but such is life.
    I'd ask... My guess is they say yes being an internet customer... If they say no, quote 'Barbarez'...

(how's that for an old school reference?)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by McCartney View Post
    I'd ask... My guess is they say yes being an internet customer... If they say no, quote 'Barbarez'... (how's that for an old school reference?)
    If not the Barbarez quote, maybe the King Dave quote...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tfcleeds View Post
    If not the Barbarez quote, maybe the King Dave quote...
    Gotta have balls to pull a King Dave...

Barbarez was two words, KD was two words - but one of them said over and over and over and over and over with an ing or ed at the end! LOL!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh burn. nice one!
    Well two people - Terry will have one as well...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got mine today with the coupon (thanks to David_Oliveira and Technorgasm), 25% is such a great deal especially at this time. Luckily I met KP when I was there, extreamly nice guy.

RPB Member
    Past-President

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by torontofc View Post
    Got mine today with the coupon (thanks to David_Oliveira and Technorgasm), 25% is such a great deal especially at this time. Luckily I met KP when I was there, extreamly nice guy.
    Nice! Do they have anything other than the new kit there? Like track jackets and other stuff?
    Road Trips: July 7 2007 Chicago, July 22nd 2007 Columbus, August 11 2007 NY, October 13 2007 LA, March 29 2008 Columbus, May 24th 2008 DC, May 26 2008 Montreal, June 28th 2008 NE, March 7-11-14 2009 Charleston, March 28 2009 Columbus, April 10 2010 New England, May 12 2010 Montreal, April 7 2012 Montreal, March 16 2013 Montreal , June 3 2014 Montreal, March 14 2015 Columbus

Twitter: @RPBPhil

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have never paid full price for a TFC kit. I just wait until the annual National Sports sale and pick up last year's kit for 30 bucks. I guess this year will be the supporter's kit!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    Nice! Do they have anything other than the new kit there? Like track jackets and other stuff?
    i don't remember exactly, but i don't think they had the new track suit available, they do have the new "Varsity" jackets (i think thats what you call it anyway), and i also believe that they have the new scarf too (2 left). A few t-shirts thats new i think, but I don't really pay attention to those stuff, ya that's all that I could think of.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just went to Real Sports today. Unfortunately, I was told that that Rogers discount only applied on Raptors game days...

The only reason I was going to buy the jersey was because of the discount, but having made the trek downtown, decided just to get it :/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flamehawk View Post
    I just went to Real Sports today. Unfortunately, I was told that that Rogers discount only applied on Raptors game days...

The only reason I was going to buy the jersey was because of the discount, but having made the trek downtown, decided just to get it :/
    Don't the Raptors play in LA tonight? Does it have to be a Raptors home game?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess it was bad luck on your part. I got discount yesterday and it was not a raptors game day.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I was told that the discount only applied to gamedays as well. I guess there must have been a different manager on duty when some people went in...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't get that. When I look up the Raptors it says they play tonight in LA.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I called Real Sports Apparel and spoke to Nicole and was told the Rogers 25% off coupon by texting 5555 GEAR applies on everything in the store only on home game days. Hoping to get my new TFC kit tomorrow before game time. )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ya i called 2 days before, and the guy said it only works on gamedays, then i went to real sports yesterday and they just accepted the coupon. Just tell them my friend/other TFC supporter came here and the coupon worked or something.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Laiping View Post
    I called Real Sports Apparel and spoke to Nicole and was told the Rogers 25% off coupon by texting 5555 GEAR applies on everything in the store only on home game days. Hoping to get my new TFC kit tomorrow before game time. )
    k, then i guess i got lucky

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I was told if you wanted a TFC jersey with the discount, you needed to come in on the Saturday (TFC home gameday). If people did get the discount yesterday, or whenever, I guess not all the employees there are on the same page. Lucky for those people I guess!

RPB Member
    Past-President

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by daner90 View Post
    I have never paid full price for a TFC kit. I just wait until the annual National Sports sale and pick up last year's kit for 30 bucks. I guess this year will be the supporter's kit!
    Supporters kit is still current (2 year cycle) so if you get it for cheap, thats a win!
    Road Trips: July 7 2007 Chicago, July 22nd 2007 Columbus, August 11 2007 NY, October 13 2007 LA, March 29 2008 Columbus, May 24th 2008 DC, May 26 2008 Montreal, June 28th 2008 NE, March 7-11-14 2009 Charleston, March 28 2009 Columbus, April 10 2010 New England, May 12 2010 Montreal, April 7 2012 Montreal, March 16 2013 Montreal , June 3 2014 Montreal, March 14 2015 Columbus

Twitter: @RPBPhil

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anyone wants the 11/12 home long sleeve tfc kit, it's on sale at national sports for $50 (Erin Mills Pkwy & Eglinton location, idk about the other ones). They also have last years scarf on sale for $15.

RPB Member XI17 Moderator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Considering an authentic Maple Leaf jersey is $99 + $20 at a sports store in Pickering - you realize how over priced footy kits (all teams everywhere) are...

I'll continue to purchase the 'old kits' every 2-years for $19+tax from National Sports
    Agreed. Prices are getting ridiculous for all licensed sportswear and soccer kits are no different. The only TFC shirt I wear now is the old pregame top from 2008. It cost me around 50 bucks when I bought it and it's quite possibly the best TFC shirt I've ever worn. It's made of thicker material than that year's game top, has an embroidered crest, fits a little looser, and was about half the price.
    Did the USA , of all countries, just fix soccer? - C. Ronaldo, May 27th commenting on the FBI-led investigations into fraud and corruption throughout FIFA.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Laiping View Post
    T-Bird and I went to real sports last night.
    picked out our jerseys (I go tthe very last Long sleeve they had that wasnt size small)
    got our names done bny the fancy lil machine thingy
    got the discount
    no problem, going to pick up my kit today.

so, they are having thousands pof people down to the dome for game day. . and real sports has no long sleeve kits.
    calamitous.
    NOTICE: Wager with STB: OVER 2 shots on goal in the First half wins a Pint at HT.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so how many holes are in your new kit?

///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^4.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I vowed not to buy a kit this year, but I really love the look of the new kit.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkdale View Post
    so how many holes are in your new kit?

2 big ones, and about 11 lil ones.

worth it.

NOTICE: Wager with STB: OVER 2 shots on goal in the First half wins a Pint at HT.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does anyone knows http://www.footballtshirtuk.com/ will sells new kit or not?I'm going to get one

Registered
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Did you try contacting them ? ^^ http://www.footballtshirtuk.com/inde...mation/contact

No matter which country you live in, we can also ship .
    We can ship any country all over the world.If you are not good at English, you can send emails to me with any language you like.
    If you have any question,please email us with your order number if possible.All items free shipping on orders over £ 50.
    ... and if you can't read English, have someone translate this message for you... lulz
    a ha ha heh he hoo.. ha