Quote Originally Posted by notthesun View Post
I thought about including Henry in what I consider the core of this team going forward, but for me he's not there yet. All the other guys have proven they can deliver game in and game out. Henry is still a little too raw for me. Ask me again in two years and I can probably give a definitive answer.

Caldwell still has a minimum of two good years left on him, maybe more if we're lucky. I still consider him a key player for us because reaching the playoffs with him is well within his time frame, which is all I really care about for now. He'll still be a rock next year.

As for Maximiliano Moralez, small size only matters when you don't have the skill. This ain't Joao Plata we're talking about. He'd be the best on-the-ball player in our team's history by a mile. Quick, creative, inventive, pretty much what you look for in a CAM.
Watching Plata, I always felt he should have been faster than he was. I liked him as a late sub, but Maxi's several cuts above. He'd be a terrific addition, especially with a quality striker.