Quote Originally Posted by DangerRed View Post
Haters? What football are you watching? Go back to last year's matchday threads and look at what was being said about Terry's performances.

Bottom line, Dunfield should not be starting for this team. Period, full stop. If you think otherwise, you're not watching closely enough. I don't give a rat's ass about hard work. I care about results. If achieving results require hard work, then so be it - the two aren't mutually exclusive. I commend Chad Barrett for his incredible work-rate, but am I sad he's gone? No, because for all his hard work, he couldn't get any RESULTS. If Silva works half as hard as Barrett to score more goals, you're going to tell me you'd rather have Barrett on the team and heap praise on him?

I think it's fashionable around these parts to love and adore players for their workman-like attitude, the great "heart" they put on display every weekend. But what no one is talking about is how we love and adore hard-working LOSERS.

I think sooner or later, the current regime hopefully will see things the same way, and Terry, the utility player that he is, will become a valuable 65th minute substitute brought on to seal wins for us by shutting up shop in the midfield against opponents who are tired out and more his speed.

Great post! about Dunfield and Toronto's love for the "Workman", while the league gets more skilled every year.

Also was doing some research. Though I am not totally familiar with the resume of most of the midfielders we brought in, but imo none have pedigree.

Here is a midfielder Toronto should inquire about, and if not him!.

Somebody with an identical or better CV.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Grossm%C3%BCller

Note: I had spied Reo-coker for us last year, but with Frings and the salary cap I never bothered to mention it.

Honestly I am always looking for players That can "really" Improve TFC......Its like an addiction.

Anyways I hope the Management is able to get it right this season.