RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great love does not exist without joy and without great suffering ,that's why One club is worth only as much as its fans !

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by denime View Post
    Thanks, D.

Loved watching this.
    "Failure simply isn't an option at this stage. TFC pushed its chips to the middle of the table when it splurged on Bradley and Defoe and reinforced its bet by making savvy acquisitions elsewhere. This collection of players is capable of delivering on the promises made during the close season. There are no more excuses available for TFC. Only success will continue the process of atoning for the past and establishing a higher standard for the future." FOX Sports

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Members check this thread !!!

http://redpatchboys.ca/forums/showth...elocation-2012

Page 4 has the details and is for members only.
    Great love does not exist without joy and without great suffering ,that's why One club is worth only as much as its fans !

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://www.irishexaminer.com/breakin...rs-583516.html

O'Dea not called up for Ireland friendly at request of TFC
    “Years have gone by and I’ve finally learned to accept myself for who I am: a beggar for good football.

I go about the world, hand outstretched, and in the stadiums I plead: ‘A pretty move, for the love of God.’

And when good football happens, I give thanks for the miracle and I don’t give a damn which team or country performs it.”

-Eduardo Galeano

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good bye Eric. Only a second round pick? Well at least we have cap room and a DP opening.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JayMolly View Post
    Good bye Eric. Only a second round pick? Well at least we have cap room and a DP opening.
    We gave 1st round pick for him and shit load of $$$,now we got 2nd round pick,and still pay part of his salary.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^^Denime KP said the portion of his salary we are picking up is insignificant. Probably less than 10k.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    “Years have gone by and I’ve finally learned to accept myself for who I am: a beggar for good football.

I go about the world, hand outstretched, and in the stadiums I plead: ‘A pretty move, for the love of God.’

And when good football happens, I give thanks for the miracle and I don’t give a damn which team or country performs it.”

-Eduardo Galeano

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sashavukelich View Post
    ^^^Denime KP said the portion of his salary we are picking up is insignificant. Probably less than 10k.
    It is still 1st round pick for 2nd round pick and his salary in 2012,DP spot for 7 games he played.Mariner and Cockroachane screw us up so good that now we have to be happy with 2nd round pick and insignificant amount of $$$ we will pay for a player that will play against us.