Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 253132333435
Results 1,021 to 1,023 of 1023
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Carl Robinson landed a 3.5 year coaching contract with Newcastle Jets in A-League. They are 2nd last in the table so will see if he can right the ship. All in all its a step down from managing the Whitecaps.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SirBobSaget View Post
    Carl Robinson landed a 3.5 year coaching contract with Newcastle Jets in A-League. They are 2nd last in the table so will see if he can right the ship. All in all its a step down from managing the Whitecaps.
    He is winning the game of life. I tip my hat to him.

Who has figured out how to work in the nicest places in the world, and do the work you love, better than Carl Robinson?
    Last edited by ensco; 02-22-2020 at 10:58 AM.
    “What the world needs is more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left.”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ensco View Post
    He is winning the game of life. I tip my hat to him.

Who has figured out how to work in the nicest places in the world, and do the work you love, better than Carl Robinson?
    Can't say a bad word about him. He's always been a pro, his players loved him, he (and their coaches) did a great job with their biggest legit prospect. Tactically he's very old school English and defensive, and I'm not sure how that fits into the modern game.