0 Thread(s)

mornin n
    wow 2016 and things are looking up --- come on you reds lets go

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TFC was called the worst team in the world last year. Now Bargnani calls the Raptors the worst team in the NBA. http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sport...rticle6401908/

Way to go, Tom Anselmi and the rest of the ML$E team! Gotta love consistency.
    MLS is a tough, physical league, that emphasizes speed, and features plastic fields, grueling travel, extreme weather, and incompetent refs. - NK Toronto

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimer View Post
    TFC was called the worst team in the world last year. Now Bargnani calls the Raptors the worst team in the NBA. http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sport...rticle6401908/

Way to go, Tom Anselmi and the rest of the ML$E team! Gotta love consistency.
    Bargnani is an idiot, and a waste of a 1st overall pick in the draft. The Raps have won 7 of 8 games since he was sidelined with an injury. Coincidence? I think not.

Registered
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ManUtd4ever View Post
    Bargnani is an idiot, and a waste of a 1st overall pick in the draft. The Raps have won 7 of 8 games since he was sidelined with an injury. Coincidence? I think not.
    Agreed. Addition by subtraction, as they say. Bargnani ought to take a look in the mirror, that's where he'll find the reason for the Raps' sputtering start to the season.

At least DK has credibility, and he knew what he was talking about.

Is Bargnani trying to be that guy ? Classy comments from Casey, but Bargnani better never put on a Raptors shirt again.
    a ha ha heh he hoo.. ha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TOBOR ! View Post
    Agreed. Addition by subtraction, as they say. Bargnani ought to take a look in the mirror, that's where he'll find the reason for the Raps' sputtering start to the season.

At least DK has credibility, and he knew what he was talking about.

Is Bargnani trying to be that guy ? Classy comments from Casey, but Bargnani better never put on a Raptors shirt again.
    Exactly. The circumstances involving the quotes by Koevs and Bargnani are not the least bit analagous.

Koevs was part of the solution with TFC, while Bargnani is clearly part of the problem with the Raps, if not THE problem.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is old news. bargs came out and faced the media since the comment hit the news and said he was taken out of context through translation. He actually asked the media to come and speak to him so he could clarify.

Not saying he's not the problem, but his character should not be blemished because of the 'miss quote'.

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nba/stor...scores-results

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Evil will always triumph over good because good is dumb.

The Dynasty Continues - RWN - Champions SoctoberFest! '11, GoTFC Supporters Cup '10. Indoor Cup '10, '09, Niagara Cup '08 & '09. Be Champions. 6 for 8 :)

Registered
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hey. Goff is tweeting something about a Portuguese defender working on a deal with an eastern conference mls team.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not just Bargnani. I've got a question for Colangelo. What has the plan been for this player? Why on earth have they let a 7 footer play the 2 all these years?

For chrissakes. You watch, he'll be moved to a team with half a clue, and he'll be turned into small forward, and be a very decent player.
    “What the world needs is more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left.”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ensco View Post
    It's not just Bargnani. I've got a question for Colangelo. What has the plan been for this player? Why on earth have they let a 7 footer play the 2 all these years?

For chrissakes. You watch, he'll be moved to a team with half a clue, and he'll be turned into small forward, and be a very decent player.
    He is 7 foot ans you would think he would be a good in the 2 positon. However he is the softest big in the league and gets no rebounds. The team would expect a player his size to get some rebounds but he consistently does nothing. Like you said he may actually be awsome at SF, at this point i dont care tbh since he hasnt shown any defensive value wherever he plays.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ensco View Post

I dunno. I think Bargnani lacks the agility to play the 3, and his defensive liabilities and unwillingness to attack the rim would be just as glaring. He has an odd skill set relative to his size, so it's difficult to find the ideal fit for him, at least in T.O.

However, I do think he can prosper on a talented NBA team wherein he would be the 3rd or 4th scoring option and not be relied on heavily for interior defence and rebounding.

I think BC has to move him for an asset while he still has moderate trade value.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Only Three Burning Questions at this Time . . .

Only three questions for now:
    March 9 game in Toronto: 1. where in Toronto? 2. what time?

March 16 game in Montreal: 3. what time?

J