RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great love does not exist without joy and without great suffering ,that's why One club is worth only as much as its fans !

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice to have another CB. Young with accolades. Hopefully that translates into a starter.
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe this was what Mayan's calendar predicted,world will end once TFC hires a president with soccer knowledge and wins the lottery.
    Great love does not exist without joy and without great suffering ,that's why One club is worth only as much as its fans !

RPB 2019 Membership Team
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mornin d

nice to see a depth move finally
    wow 2016 and things are looking up --- come on you reds lets go

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Morning D, great to see us confidently acquiring pieces that we need. I think Payne being in charge has changed the perception of TFC league-wide.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I mentioned it a few days ago but I'll mention it again... anyone curious as to why Cochrane is all of a sudden the go to guy for comments about players and not Mariner?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mastermixer View Post
    I mentioned it a few days ago but I'll mention it again... anyone curious as to why Cochrane is all of a sudden the go to guy for comments about players and not Mariner?
    ...because Mariner is still in Bermuda on a scouting trip?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Kool View Post
    ...because Mariner is still in Bermuda on a scouting trip?
    The Bermuda National Team history:

World Cup record

CONCACAF Championship/Gold Cup record

Sounds like a hotbed of talent.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://www.kansascity.com/2012/12/21...n-options.html

why Sporting Kansas City will be the scariest team to watch next season. as of right now, I fear them more than LA
    “Years have gone by and I’ve finally learned to accept myself for who I am: a beggar for good football.

I go about the world, hand outstretched, and in the stadiums I plead: ‘A pretty move, for the love of God.’

And when good football happens, I give thanks for the miracle and I don’t give a damn which team or country performs it.”

-Eduardo Galeano

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Surely this is an inappropriate thread to be asking this... but... I recently got an offer via email, from MLSE, for all MLSE SSH'ers. Free skating at the ACC, sometime this weekend. First we weren't interested, I deleted the email, wiped it completely. Now we were thinking, it might be fun to go down with the kids (if there are still any spots available). Might another season ticket holder still have the invitation email for the free skate at the ACC? If you could send me the link to the registration site via PM, that would be much appreciated. Thanks!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mastermixer View Post
    I noticed this as well, from what I have heard Payne has worked with Cochrane when he was in communications in DC, Payne wants a unified message so Cochrane having that background is the man, I think we will see and hear Mariner when the team begins the season, or perhaps after the draft. It's all about the one voice not uncommon in the world of business. Perhaps Payne has noticed that Marnier can be a bit too forward. I suspect that Payne runs a tight ship at least that's what the word on the street.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFCwestcan View Post
    I noticed this as well, from what I have heard Payne has worked with Cochrane when he was in communications in DC, Payne wants a unified message so Cochrane having that background is the man, I think we will see and hear Mariner when the team begins the season, or perhaps after the draft. It's all about the one voice not uncommon in the world of business. Perhaps Payne has noticed that Marnier can be a bit too forward. I suspect that Payne runs a tight ship at least that's what the word on the street.

Yeah it's better if Mariner doesn't talk.

So far he's thrown DeGuzman, Avila, Luis Silva, Adrian Heath, Frings, and Aron Winter under the bus in a completely tactless and classless way. Plus offered to meet up and fight with some fans after the game.

Best if he remains silent with this track record so far.