RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great love does not exist without joy and without great suffering ,that's why One club is worth only as much as its fans !

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good Morning, D. I had to look Atticus Finch up after reading the morning news.
    "Failure simply isn't an option at this stage. TFC pushed its chips to the middle of the table when it splurged on Bradley and Defoe and reinforced its bet by making savvy acquisitions elsewhere. This collection of players is capable of delivering on the promises made during the close season. There are no more excuses available for TFC. Only success will continue the process of atoning for the past and establishing a higher standard for the future." FOX Sports

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Atticus Finch, the man stared down a lynch mob and shot a rabid dog... Paul Mariner seems to foam at the mouth sometimes... just sayin'.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reports on twitter this morning that Kevin Payne has offered coaching job to Jessie Marsch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ben Rycroft confirmed that Marsch left Toronto this morning after interviewing for job yesterday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He has also had talks with Chivas USA so Toronto not only team in the mix.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ben Rycroft reporting Jessie Marsch offered Head Coach job at TFC
    "Spoke to a source. Couple things 1) the offer is to lead Toronto FC, not to be an assistant. Marsch left Toronto today after meeting Payne"

Xmas coming early?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFC Cityboy View Post
    Ben Rycroft reporting Jessie Marsch offered Head Coach job at TFC
    "Spoke to a source. Couple things 1) the offer is to lead Toronto FC, not to be an assistant. Marsch left Toronto today after meeting Payne"

Xmas coming early?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This story was shot down in the other thread.

Atticus Finch would be a title for someone who hires someone competent to run the team in the long run and not just to sell tickets for this season. I dont mind Jesse Marsch, but he has to be given time to be competitive.

My last straw, and absolute last straw with this team is if they let go Ryan Johnson. I dont understand how someone with the right quality for pay would be let go, and lets not forget that he is a fighter. He might not always be level headed but he wants to succeed in Toronto.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If we can get a good midfielder for him, I wouldn't mind trading him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Marsch was in Toronto and did meet with KP. Thats something right there and a story.

All this nonsense about asking if somethings up and over thinking their responses is ridiculous. Obviously TFC will deny everything. Every sports team does because it ruins negotiation leverage if they concede something. Whether it be they will have to pay more, add more benefits or even lose out on their plan B target because plan b figures out there aren't first in line.

The quotes by Payne states that no we have not signed Marsch on as our head coach. WHICH IS TRUE. Every other communication has denied reports.

They have not lied. Nothing has been completed. I do see changes being made in the near future.

But Payne has made it very clear that Mariner is not necessarily his guy. Im starting to love Payne. All his talk about character guys bleeds Brian Burke. He's excited to have a disaster to mold into something decent.

no room to breathe though. Three DP's= no wiggle room.

Expect an average team with injury problems again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^^ nobody wants another brian burke, we already have a bottom feeder team

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by [NBF] View Post
    This story was shot down in the other thread.

Atticus Finch would be a title for someone who hires someone competent to run the team in the long run and not just to sell tickets for this season. I dont mind Jesse Marsch, but he has to be given time to be competitive.

My last straw, and absolute last straw with this team is if they let go Ryan Johnson. I dont understand how someone with the right quality for pay would be let go, and lets not forget that he is a fighter. He might not always be level headed but he wants to succeed in Toronto.
    For me, RJ isn't any different from Dunfield! Both try hard, but neither have great quality on the ball. The difference being that RJ is meant to be scoring goals, but most he misses. Yet everybody hates Dunny and loved RJ! We need to be looking at forward players better than Johnson if we are to move forward. If an offer came in for RJ with something decent, I'd take it in a heartbeat!