Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Bigby View Post
    Mentioned in the RPB members area.
    Can any details about this be shared publicly? Just like, what they are doing?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fort Rouillé Toronto View Post
    At the 12:00pm first round kick-off-
    these were available in the supporters areas
    section 110 had 41 seats available, but nothing in the top 16 rows
    section 111 - 46 seats
    section 112 - NO seats
    section 113 - NO seats
    section 114 - NO seats
    section 115 - 42 seats
    section 116 - 22 seats
    section 117 - 54 seats
    section 118 - 21 seats
    section 119 - 4 seats
    section 127 - 33 seats
    That's a decent amount of seats. More than I expected in those areas.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds good what's left hope there are still some by the time new SSH can get a shot at them.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ryan View Post
    Can any details about this be shared publicly? Just like, what they are doing?
    I agree. We know from the renewing/not renewing threads that there were openings in that section. While I agree it is important to ensure the supporters sections are allowed to continue (an in doing so there has to be an effort to make sure people buying into it know what they are getting into --- unlike the Liverpool friendly fiasco), some clarity on this policy, and the process of how vacant seats would be distributed would be appreciated.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If i called tfc tomorrow a few hours before my relocation, will they estimate how man seats are available in supporters or light grey? Dont want to make the drive down if i cant move to those sections

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am getting closer. Section 116. Gave up North Ends. Looked like a lot doing the same. Good selection. Kevin Payne stopped by and greeted everyone in our group for the seat relocation event.
    Nice move on his part.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Was at the 530.
    Not even a single available in 119.

Got 3 in 117, fairly low to the field. That replaced my pair in 120, so I gained 1 extra seat and saved $380.

It's kinda fitting, I spent season 1 in 117 (1 row in front of where I am now) and spent the next 5 seasons relocating to different areas. Now they drop the price to season one levels, and I too am back to where I started!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Belfast_Boy View Post
    I hear 111 has a bunch of good guys this year.
    haha I'll drop that expectation immediately!
    ALL HELL'S BROKEN LOOSEhttp://gfycat.com/SharpKindArrowana

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello,

My time was 2:30 today, as of the 2:00pm there were no seats in upper 110, at 2:30 magically a pair opened up and I grabbbed them Row 25 seats 7-8, there were quite a few in 111, not too many in the south end, mainly the south-east, maybe about 25-30 seats that I could estimate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm starting to think there holding some seats back. Hopefully by next Saturday I can get some good seats hopefully 111 or anywhere close to the south or in the south end atleast.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Absolutely they've got to be holding seats back. Someone earlier said there's not much in the light greys, which is where I expected to be looking as my relocation is at 4pm tomorrow. To me its pretty obvious that there's light greys that they've got pegged as partial pack/walk up tickets that they don't/won't put into the SSH mix. I've got light blues and looking to save a few $$$ so I will go and see what's available. Light blues are nice seats with a great angle and good sightlines, but $28/game ain't worth it when south end now go for $10. Cup holders are nice, but not worth $18 each time out!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its a misconception that all seats are available for purchase. They have an allotted amount for seasons seats, and an amount for partial packs, single game seats, group sales etc. And there are definately seats in 110 and 111 that are partial seats, I know because I had a pair like that 2 seasons ago, and last season spent a couple games flirting with a girl in 111 who was on a partial.
    The reason for seats opening up would have to do with the turnover from session to session. While some people may be picking up additional seats, people who move will be opening up theirs. There really is alot of luck of the draw.
    It would be interesting to see how the attendance for the various sessions works out. I assume not everyone will be as eager as those who signed up year one and were in there today.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Offside goal View Post
    Absolutely they've got to be holding seats back. Someone earlier said there's not much in the light greys, which is where I expected to be looking as my relocation is at 4pm tomorrow. To me its pretty obvious that there's light greys that they've got pegged as partial pack/walk up tickets that they don't/won't put into the SSH mix. I've got light blues and looking to save a few $$$ so I will go and see what's available. Light blues are nice seats with a great angle and good sightlines, but $28/game ain't worth it when south end now go for $10. Cup holders are nice, but not worth $18 each time out!
    So cup holder and beer it's costing you about $30!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh yeah for sure. I just hope for when I get to see what's left next Saturday there's something atleast good left. I'll be pretty upset if all that's left for new season seats are dark greys and reds.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For those that want to get into 110, can we apply for official RPB membership now and have access to the supporter group relocation event?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BuSaPuNk View Post
    Oh yeah for sure. I just hope for when I get to see what's left next Saturday there's something atleast good left. I'll be pretty upset if all that's left for new season seats are dark greys and reds.
    That has to be the case as it will piss people off people like me who renewed hoping to move to a cheaper seat. My rep even told me that my best option was to get a cheaper seat in relocation if possible.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kevin Payne and Paul came by when I was in line to process my relocation. Kevin was very out there shaking hands and willing to talk. He even stopped to talk to my son for a bit.

My fist impression (from a few minutes observing him interact with people) was that he was a mature, confident executive that definitely understands that he is in the customer service business. He also nailed my son as a centre back in the first few seconds so he may know something about soccer... Here's hoping...

As for Paul, he seemed very quiet and cautious - Just like a guy who has a new boss that he needs to impress in an environment he can't control. It was interesting that Paul chose to stand by Kevin as he spoke to people but not interact with anyone himself. No handshakes, smiles or babies kissed at all...
    Toronto 'til I die although still a Leeds fan at heart...

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm going down tomorrow just after lunch. I'll try to take some pictures of whats still available at my relo time slot and post them here when I get home.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glaze View Post
    For those that want to get into 110, can we apply for official RPB membership now and have access to the supporter group relocation event?
    Membership is a process that begins in the spring. It involves commitment to RPB projects and goals. It's not just a way to score some tickets. BTW 110 is not being held for the RPB.
    MLS is a tough, physical league, that emphasizes speed, and features plastic fields, grueling travel, extreme weather, and incompetent refs. - NK Toronto

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glaze View Post
    its a misconception that all seats are available for purchase. They have an allotted amount for seasons seats, and an amount for partial packs, single game seats, group sales etc. And there are definately seats in 110 and 111 that are partial seats, I know because I had a pair like that 2 seasons ago, and last season spent a couple games flirting with a girl in 111 who was on a partial.
    The reason for seats opening up would have to do with the turnover from session to session. While some people may be picking up additional seats, people who move will be opening up theirs. There really is alot of luck of the draw.
    It would be interesting to see how the attendance for the various sessions works out. I assume not everyone will be as eager as those who signed up year one and were in there today.
    I understand they hold back and manage their seats. What irks me is that if I wanted to move into the light greys tomorrow, and none are 'available' during the luck of the draw, I know there's still inventory available but just not accessible to me. It would be good from a SSH perspective (Mr. Payne, do you hear me?!) to allow me to get the seat that I want over holding it for partial packs if the seat is actually unsold and meets their internal criteria for numbers of seasons sold etc. A few years ago a buddy got a partial in 104 in row 6 closer to midfield just before the season started, while another buddy moved into the same section at the winter relocation, row 18 or something just off of the rail. In my mind it would be fairer that the SSH buddy get the row 6 seat if that's what he wanted. Just my 2 cents.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BuSaPuNk View Post
    So cup holder and beer it's costing you about $30!!!!
    Yep! You got that right!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Offside goal View Post
    Yep! You got that right!
    LoL just means more pregame beers at Joes.

Quote Originally Posted by leafsman View Post
    That has to be the case as it will piss people off people like me who renewed hoping to move to a cheaper seat. My rep even told me that my best option was to get a cheaper seat in relocation if possible.
    Well they send me a e-mail on Wednesday for my appointment time an said that it will give me an idea of the seats available. So ill post it here when I get it.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

110 is being held for the 109 group as some of their members want to move into a true supporters section, it kind of reminds me, whatever became of the Lakeside Loonies, a group that was kicking around 119. I am looking forward to my relocation at 5 pm, I notice the locker room will be open, anyone thinking of trying out the showers, wonder what the hot water pressure is like.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To be honest I will be amazed if any of you buying seasons from scratch get a whiff of the yellow or light grey seats, but I wish you all the best. I'm at 4:30 Friday and I doubt I'll get too much to chose from.

I agree with the complaining about the process and there are real 'injustices' in the seats they hold back. At the same time though you will still have it easy compared to those of us who had to buy Ransom Packs because there were NO season seats available. That was for two years, then I had medium blues which cost about $1100 each. Last year I had to buy 2 singles in 111 and I finally felt like I had made it, price-wise.

So I guess I am saying two things.

1. You've really got it easy at this point, so don't sweat it too much.

2. A hard road to what you want makes you appreciate it even more when you arrive. I know, it's cheesy. But it's true.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CBlake View Post
    110 is being held for the 109 group as some of their members want to move into a true supporters section, it kind of reminds me, whatever became of the Lakeside Loonies, a group that was kicking around 119. I am looking forward to my relocation at 5 pm, I notice the locker room will be open, anyone thinking of trying out the showers, wonder what the hot water pressure is like.
    I went to checkout the locker room a few yrs back at the relocation event, I walked in on a naked player and left there feeling quite awkward.
    Hopefully there won't be anyone changing in there later today!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have relatives who bought light greys in March last season. I believe demand for tickets has dropped even more this time around.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If your debate is whether to go down or not......maybe check with your rep. I have a meeting scheduled today that I was going to postpone because it conflicted with my relocation time. I fired off an email to my rep telling her exactly what I was looking to do today at relocation.....I have 2 pairs of seats. 2 in 115 and 2 in 116. My goal was to at least move the 116 seats into 115...and a bigger goal was to be able to put all 4 together in a row. I asked her what was the likelihood of that happeneing. She got back to me very quickly and told me that probably postponing my meeting would be a bad idea. There was only 1 seat in 115 according to her inventory. Obviously that can change as people shuffle around seats and could be incorrect if her inventory wasn't up to date....but I am not taking the chance so opted not to go.....

I didn't ask about the south end availablity, but I am sure your rep can give you at least a ballpark idea....might save you a trip down that you don't need to make.
    Follow me...... https://twitter.com/#!/aGeRoO76
    "Just like JDG. It wasn't a post-and-in shot, but JDG is smart & experienced" - Carts

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If somebody could report on the availability of seats (especially light greys) sometime today, that would be great. Thanks!!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just re-read the mail from my rep and she said in all honesty the seating within the supporters section is very limited.....take that for what it is worth.
    Follow me...... https://twitter.com/#!/aGeRoO76
    "Just like JDG. It wasn't a post-and-in shot, but JDG is smart & experienced" - Carts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is no way the entire inventory of cheaper seats would be put up for relocation. Doing so opens up the distinct possibility of a mass exodus from the more expensive seats to cheaper seats. This represents a direct decrease in revenue. Then TFC will have to try and move more expensive seats for new STH & singles, which is going to be harder than moving cheaper seats. They will release enough to make it look like a fair process.

I bet there will be no problem for new STH's getting cheaper tickets in the non-supporters sections.

Honestly - what would be the benefit to TFC to open the whole inventory up? I can't see one.