Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What are the prices for new season tickets for each section? I am sure its more expensive than renewal prices, but how much though?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFC07 View Post
    What are the prices for new season tickets for each section? I am sure its more expensive than renewal prices, but how much though?
    Additional features to the 2013 Season Ticket Package include:

• "Early Bird" rate of up to 35% off 2012 prices*
    • Complimentary ticket to see TFC vs. Montreal Impact at Olympic Stadium**
    • 50% off all Champions League tickets for 'Convenience Pack' purchasers
    Last edited by TorontoPat; 12-11-2012 at 07:36 AM.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFC07 View Post
    New season ticket prices, and "early bird" prices, are listed here: http://tfcnewtickets.msch.ca/

E.g., light grey season ticket $228 renewal; $285 early bird; $304 regular price
    For medium grey it's $475/$532/$570

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone know if there are any light greys left for the event on Saturday?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zamperina View Post
    Anyone know if there are any light greys left for the event on Saturday?
    I would like to know this as well, or even better if there are any yellows (doubt it).

I had half-seasons in 111 last year, and also spent some time in 114 with a friend's seats.

Finally going to make the jump to full-seasons, but still want a supporters section.
    (I can't handle people bitching at you to sit down during the game... you're at a sporting event for God sakes!)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I was there Friday night there were some light greys in the 200 sections. Couldn't see many in the 100s (maybe 104). There were some medium greys as well. You're not going to find any yellows coming in for your first season tickets. I got my first seasons in 2010, and I have yet to see any yellows available at my two relocations. Your best bet is to get in now with the cheapest seats you can and hope over three or four years you move up enough in the priority to get a shot at yellows.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Canary10 View Post
    When I was there Friday night there were some light greys in the 200 sections. Couldn't see many in the 100s (maybe 104). There were some medium greys as well. You're not going to find any yellows coming in for your first season tickets. I got my first seasons in 2010, and I have yet to see any yellows available at my two relocations. Your best bet is to get in now with the cheapest seats you can and hope over three or four years you move up enough in the priority to get a shot at yellows.
    and it doesn't hurt to be happy splitting up your seats and taking singles. That's how I got into the yellows a few years back. Unfortunately I still can't get the seats together. Usually it doesn't matter as you just stand together but every now and then you'll get some visitor in the section who demands to stand directly in front of their assigned seat like being one foot closer to the net will make some major difference.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ There weren't even singles available to me on Friday, but I think there were some last year now that I think about it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ There weren't even singles available to me on Friday, but I think there were some last year now that I think about it.
    Last year at relocation there were some singles, pairs, and triples in the south end when I went to relocation, but it was cleaned out completely this year by the time I got there. Probably would have more luck in a year when demand is down rather than up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We should have a better idea tomarrow with the e-mail they send out. It should say what's available with your appointment time. I know if I see no supporters or light greys I'm not wasting my time.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

grab a cheap seat anywhere. you don't have to sit in the seat. I was ofiicially in 220, watched one half there last season. just get in the door and wait for the next relocation or the one after that to move.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not the seat that will bother me. It's the price point. I can really only do the light grey or yellows. If not I guess a partial pack will have to do and pick up some random seats this year.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra & Proud View Post
    and it doesn't hurt to be happy splitting up your seats and taking singles. That's how I got into the yellows a few years back. Unfortunately I still can't get the seats together. Usually it doesn't matter as you just stand together but every now and then you'll get some visitor in the section who demands to stand directly in front of their assigned seat like being one foot closer to the net will make some major difference.
    Funny you should mention this. We moved our six seats from 110 to 118 but they are now spread across two rows. To get them in a row we would need one single seat holder to move up and another to move down. Our rep told us that he would work on is for us. Is this a possibility or are we getting smoke blown up our arses?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am sure they reserve some seats for new season ticket holders.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Auzzy View Post
    New season ticket prices, and "early bird" prices, are listed here: http://tfcnewtickets.msch.ca/

E.g., light grey season ticket $228 renewal; $285 early bird; $304 regular price
    For medium grey it's $475/$532/$570
    Quote Originally Posted by TorontoPat View Post
    Additional features to the 2013 Season Ticket Package include:

• "Early Bird" rate of up to 35% off 2012 prices*
    • Complimentary ticket to see TFC vs. Montreal Impact at Olympic Stadium**
    • 50% off all Champions League tickets for 'Convenience Pack' purchasers
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just got this auto message. I've registered for the seating event on Saturday and am awaiting my appointment time. sadly, if there is nothing in light grey or yellow by the time my turn comes, I'll have to decline. what I don't get is the $247 price difference between light and dark grey for seats that could be potentially beside each other.

Seat Availability*:
    Club Seats - Very Limited
    Field Side - Very Limited
    Reds - 400 seats
    Dark Grey - 700 seats
    Medium Grey - 200 seats
    Light Blue - 300 seats

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocks View Post
    I just got this auto message. I've registered for the seating event on Saturday and am awaiting my appointment time. sadly, if there is nothing in light grey or yellow by the time my turn comes, I'll have to decline. what I don't get is the $247 price difference between light and dark grey for seats that could be potentially beside each other.

Seat Availability*:
    Reds - 400 seats
    Dark Grey - 700 seats
    Medium Grey - 200 seats
    Light Blue - 300 seats
    Yep. I moved into 105 row 20. Rows 1-19 is med grey, so everyone in front of me is paying $247 more for the sake of being 2ft closer to the pitch. Makes fucking zero sense really.

I'm even 5 seats from the aisle, where across that aisle, same thing, med grey.

(edited the row numbers)
    Last edited by ryan; 12-11-2012 at 05:50 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ryan View Post
    Yep. I moved into 105 row 26. Rows 1-25 is med grey, so everyone in front of me is paying $247 more for the sake of being 2ft closer to the pitch. Makes fucking zero sense really.

I'm even 5 seats from the aisle, where across that aisle, same thing, med grey.
    I'm in 105 row 21 and it's light greys. Two season's ago I was in 105 row 19 and it was the last row of medium greys.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay well that solves it then looks like its a partial pack this year. Thanks for the info. Saves me a trip lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Greatest Ripoff View Post
    I'm in 105 row 21 and it's light greys. Two season's ago I was in 105 row 19 and it was the last row of medium greys.
    Maybe I got my row wrong?

Yep, I did, row 20. Oops.

I knew I was front of light grey cause I checked the single in the row in front and it was med gray price. haha my bad.

What seat are you, I'm 25. (perhaps I got the seat/row mixed up lol)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ryan View Post
    Maybe I got my row wrong?

Yep, I did, row 20. Oops.

I knew I was front of light grey cause I checked the single in the row in front and it was med gray price. haha my bad.

What seat are you, I'm 25. (perhaps I got the seat/row mixed up lol)
    Seat 20. I can't remember but is seat 20 towards the 105/106 aisle or the 104/105 aisle?

Registered
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Greatest Ripoff View Post
    Seat 20. I can't remember but is seat 20 towards the 105/106 aisle or the 104/105 aisle?
    The Seat numbers start at the 104/5 aisle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocks View Post

Seat Availability*:
    Reds - 400 seats
    Dark Grey - 700 seats
    Medium Grey - 200 seats
    Light Blue - 300 seats
    I'm in dark grey, but five seats over from red, which are about $300 more. No line you draw is going to stop that from happening.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm in dark grey, but five seats over from red, which are about $300 more. No line you draw is going to stop that from happening.
    Well they could have more categories which would make the price difference less severe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The difference is, the price increase from dark grey to red is only about a 33% increase in price, while the jump from light grey to med grey is a whopping 87% increase.

Seems very extreme.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm betting that next year, they raise the price of the cheapest seats while freezing the prices for the expensive seats.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gdg_9 View Post
    The difference is, the price increase from dark grey to red is only about a 33% increase in price, while the jump from light grey to med grey is a whopping 87% increase.

Seems very extreme.
    That's because they went back to year 1 pricing, in which they were really pushing the cheaper seats in order to get fans to take a chance on this football experiment. The pricing structure is ridiculous, as we have noted with the example of the light blues compared to the yellows. It will be interesting to see what they do with the pricing next year.

But as noted above, if your heart is set on being an SSH in a supporters section all you need is a ticket in the door. My seat last year was in 104, and I spent a total of 2 halves all season in it. Otherwise I was with friends in 110 or 111.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

do anyone get a email with the appointment time I hope it after 1pm so I can watch liverpool play at 10am

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nascarguy View Post
    do anyone get a email with the appointment time I hope it after 1pm so I can watch liverpool play at 10am
    No. I am still waiting for email. But then again, I am 50/50 right now. I don't think there's no tickets left in light grey or supporters section. So no point going this Saturday.

Awaiting Confirmation
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi - have it confirmed directly from the club there are no yellows and light grays left for Saturday (my buddy is going for medium grays).