RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great love does not exist without joy and without great suffering ,that's why One club is worth only as much as its fans !

RPB 2019 Membership Team
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mornin d
    wow 2016 and things are looking up --- come on you reds lets go

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so what are these bold moves already? or are they waiting for some "financial window" to announce it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm bit surprised that the news that Plata coming back. (buried at the bottom of the Hassli - sportsnet article)

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Glad to see Hassli is sticking around. Oh and if Plata is back I've heard there's scarves still available.
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's easy for Garber to say TFC is going to IMPROVE...It's impossible that we can get any worse....When we start the season buried in the basement after 10 games, perhaps finally PM & EC will be shit-canned and we can start again...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

President of DC United Kevin Payne resigned, Goff at the Post says he is going to another MLS team. HMMMMMM....

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Evil will always triumph over good because good is dumb.

The Dynasty Continues - RWN - Champions SoctoberFest! '11, GoTFC Supporters Cup '10. Indoor Cup '10, '09, Niagara Cup '08 & '09. Be Champions. 6 for 8 :)

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Detroit_TFC View Post
    President of DC United Kevin Payne resigned, Goff at the Post says he is going to another MLS team. HMMMMMM....
    Is this guy BOLD,by any chance?
    Great love does not exist without joy and without great suffering ,that's why One club is worth only as much as its fans !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Garber needs to shut his face and stay the hell away from our club. He pointed us in the direction of Mo Johnston and effectively buried us before we had a chance to get started. THEN he nixed the Mellberg deal. I'm no friend of that bozo. He may have done a great job for the league, sure, but he's a part of the reason why we've been shit since day one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Super View Post
    Garber needs to shut his face and stay the hell away from our club. He pointed us in the direction of Mo Johnston and effectively buried us before we had a chance to get started. THEN he nixed the Mellberg deal. I'm no friend of that bozo. He may have done a great job for the league, sure, but he's a part of the reason why we've been shit since day one.
    No, we can't blame Garber, that's too easy. He may have "pointed" but the guys who actually made the decision are still here making decisions. Our ownership had the chance to get as much for our club as LA did for theirs when BMO was selling out every game and Garber was calling us the "model" for the league going forward but they blew it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not casting all the blame at Garber. All I'm saying is that he is part of the reason why things played out the way they did. I wasn't happy with him because of Mo Johnston, but nixing the Mellberg deal just put him at the top of my MLS shit list. Plus then he lied about it. Quite frankly: he's no friend of ours.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Super View Post
    I'm not casting all the blame at Garber. All I'm saying is that he is part of the reason why things played out the way they did. I wasn't happy with him because of Mo Johnston, but nixing the Mellberg deal just put him at the top of my MLS shit list. Plus then he lied about it. Quite frankly: he's no friend of ours.
    Sure, I agree, he's no friend of ours, but he's a very small part of our problem that could have been handled a lot better. He didn't need to have been an issue at all.