RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great love does not exist without joy and without great suffering ,that's why One club is worth only as much as its fans !

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see Freddy getting a game here and there in preseason perhaps is Frei is to be eased back in. That's it though.
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If Toronto is going to get serious then they need to get rid of Freddy,Wiedeman and Amarkwa.These guys would struggle in the USL league.If the roster is made up of these guys at the beginning of the season we are in trouble.When the three DP`s get hurt these rejects are back in the line-up.If the big recruit is the striker form Bermuda,I can hardly wait.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cochrdoc View Post
    If Toronto is going to get serious then they need to get rid of Freddy,Wiedeman and Amarkwa.These guys would struggle in the USL league.If the roster is made up of these guys at the beginning of the season we are in trouble.When the three DP`s get hurt these rejects are back in the line-up.If the big recruit is the striker form Bermuda,I can hardly wait.
    Nothing wrong with Amerikwa at $44k. This is MLS. You have to have guys at the league minimum to make up your roster and for a league minimum player he at least brings something. Wiedeman wouldn't even be worth $44k much less the $80k+ he is to make next season.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

$80k is not bad for the greatest finisher in the history of the world.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Freddy Hall is dreaming in technicolor if he thinks that he's even 50% the goal keeper of Stefan Frei. His real position should be number 3, and if there wasn't a contract issue with Kosics, he would be.
    MLS is a tough, physical league, that emphasizes speed, and features plastic fields, grueling travel, extreme weather, and incompetent refs. - NK Toronto