RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great love does not exist without joy and without great suffering ,that's why One club is worth only as much as its fans !

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hassli's is actually pretty competitive, although the Bolivian with the scorpion kick is probably the winner.

The greatest goal I have ever seen, I think, was Ibra's 4th goal on Wednesday. Shame about the timing, that one will drop between the cracks I guess for this award. It would have won in a landslide, otherwise.
    “What the world needs is more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left.”

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ensco View Post
    Hassli's is actually pretty competitive, although the Bolivian with the scorpion kick is probably the winner.

The greatest goal I have ever seen, I think, was Ibra's 4th goal on Wednesday. Shame about the timing, that one will drop between the cracks I guess for this award. It would have won in a landslide, otherwise.
    I think even Ibra would tell you that wasn't his best goal. Let alone, the best goal of all time. It was a great goal to watch, but i think people are blowing this one way out of proportion.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^That ball is over his head when he hit it. The Daily Mail, and Steven Gerrard, seem to agree with me.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...n-England.html
    Last edited by ensco; 11-17-2012 at 09:18 AM.
    “What the world needs is more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left.”

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was a great goal for sure. But it was the result of a stupid move by the england keeper too, who then gave him an empty net. It was probably the best acrobatic goal, but best ever is a stretch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sully View Post
    It was a great goal for sure. But it was the result of a stupid move by the england keeper too, who then gave him an empty net. It was probably the best acrobatic goal, but best ever is a stretch.
    Great goal , but not the best. Rooney's overhead goal was better and more meaningfull.

For me though Roberto Carlos's free kick goal for Brazil is in the top 3.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gazza View Post
    I think even Ibra would tell you that wasn't his best goal. Let alone, the best goal of all time. It was a great goal to watch, but i think people are blowing this one way out of proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by sully View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Great goal , but not the best. Rooney's overhead goal was better and more meaningfull.

You guys sound like a sore English fans,you should be proud that best goal ever was scored in game that involved England.
    Great love does not exist without joy and without great suffering ,that's why One club is worth only as much as its fans !

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=denime;1542764]You guys sound like a sore English fans,you should be proud that best goal ever was scored in game that involved England. [

Maradona's was much nicer.

And i'm Irish.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post

It's all subjective. I mean a lot of people get hung up about mistakes made by defenders but that often downplays attacking greatness IMO. Here are three of my favorites, personally I like the Seedorf goal, I am not really a guy who like screamers but the velocity which he hits that shot is just unbelievable.

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGQ6speL4Ww

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bze1tqF7sio

3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSgcoAc_J-s (the best ibra goal)