Quote Originally Posted by DichioTFC View Post
That's funny, because at the time Fonda made his initial observation, nobody agreed with him either. I guess we'll see about it come next season.

Btw, its *my fault* that people are attacking me, eh? Hilarious.
Nav, I think the 12 Angry Men analogy is reversed. You're not the first guy to back Mariner, lots of people backed Mariner months ago. Not so much anymore. So, I suggest you might be one of the last guys in the room to see the light, so to speak. Just saying. Most of the rest of us have weighed the evidence and have no doubts, Mariner needs to go and better now than in mid-season next year.

Of the few people willing to publicly declare their vote for Mariner, I really haven't seen much to support their positions. Usually, it is the stability argument, which is not a vote of confidence for Mariner. Followed by the 'he needs more time' argument. But almost always there is caution and reservation and acknowledgement of flaws and concerns. Honestly, I don't know how those concerns can be overlooked after what we have witnessed since Winter left the club. Why is it that some people think those concerns will just go away in 2013?