Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Belfast_Boy View Post
    Sorry guys I've done nothing today about getting the other contact info.
    Will try to do more on the weekend. If anyone else feels like chipping in I would appreciate it.
    what do you need?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wull View Post
    what do you need?

hey Will

In the first post I have the address for a Tom and a few of the board. just need an address for the last couple.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The address list is complete. Please check the first post in the thread. Lets try to co-ordinate when we mail them.
    A week later we will email as a follow up.
    Last edited by Belfast_Boy; 10-27-2012 at 01:09 PM.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think the content is as important as a name and a e-mail...with simple polite points. It's the fact that we as paying supporters care enough to write....and aren't happy,.....short and sweet.....
    ALL HELL'S BROKEN LOOSEhttp://gfycat.com/SharpKindArrowana

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jazzy View Post
    I don't think the content is as important as a name and a e-mail...with simple polite points. It's the fact that we as paying supporters care enough to write....and aren't happy,.....short and sweet.....
    Exactly Derek. Lets show our passion in a respectable manner. As Pete said doing that will keep the letter on the desk and out of the bin.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got a response, and I must be honest I was very impressed with the way in which Anselmi conducted himself. It''s difficult to be positive when there has been so much negative, but perhaps we can hope change is on its way....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TorontoGooner View Post
    I got a response, and I must be honest I was very impressed with the way in which Anselmi conducted himself. It''s difficult to be positive when there has been so much negative, but perhaps we can hope change is on its way....
    he's a pro. you don't get to sit in that seat without it. but at the end of the day the proof is in action.
    good job thanks for walking the walk!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did you send an e-mail to Anselimi only? I am more interested read/hear what 6 members of MLSE board have to say about TFC.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shakes McQueen View Post
    Sent a letter to every member of the board today, and a slightly different one to Tanenbaum. This is a great idea, and I urge as many of you as possible to get involved.

EDIT: I'll let you know if I get anything back.

- Scott
    awesome Scott. love that this is going somewhere.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFC07 View Post
    Did you send an e-mail to Anselimi only? I am more interested read/hear what 6 members of MLSE board have to say about TFC.
    I have sent an email to several of the board members. Anselmi was the first to respond

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Belfast_Boy View Post
    he's a pro. you don't get to sit in that seat without it. but at the end of the day the proof is in action.
    good job thanks for walking the walk!
    Agreed mate. But the email did suggest the are actively searching for a President, and perhaps through reading between the lines, a new Manager. Like I said, he took time out to respond personally on a weekend and I really respect that of him. This email thing has been a great idea and a fantastic way of diplomatically letting those who matter how we feel

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi TorontoGonner,

Can you share the e-mail response from Anselmi with us or do you prefer keeping it to your self. Hope you got some positive feedback. For me, it's hard to trust someone like him.

Also, can anyone find out when the town hall meetings begin with management. Last year it began in November.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agreed mate. But the email did suggest the are actively searching for a President, and perhaps through reading between the lines, a new Manager. Like I said, he took time out to respond personally on a weekend and I really respect that of him. This email thing has been a great idea and a fantastic way of diplomatically letting those who matter how we feel
    nicely put ....credit due to the instigator.......love the positive feel that this has become after all the ----ivity......thanks Mark....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is great news. Lets keep the ball rolling and the pressure up. When I met Tom he said football supporters are different than all others. A d we fucking are !!!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sent letter.....as a STH btw, not as member of any group.....

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These are the minimum criteria for me to renew my season ticket. Mr Anselmi and Co have until November 23rd to have the personnel in place or at the very least prove their active search else I'm out. This ain't Leafs Nation.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

got a reply from Mr. Anselmi.....he's certainly a step up from the glass tower ceo,:..... he agrees we built this franchise , and that he/the team owe us a great product and that they are actively searching for an "experienced knowledgable MLS leader"...it's difficult to criticize a company head for acknowledging the problem and essentially giving it a shot......if the team is fooked next year please please let us get a tough knowledgeable boss at least..........who can educate Mr. Mariner IF we're stuck with him.......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jazzy View Post
    I sent a nice letter, 'short & sweet' to TFC senior management around six weeks ago - it was very polite & respectful warning of dire consequences re the club taking a big hit on season ticket renewals (crowds of 5-6,000 next season) and the reasons why.

I never received any form of reply, which with all their army of admin folks, account managers, etc, basically tells me they dont give a fuck about the rank & file TFC supporter.

I only ever wrote to a club once before, maybe twelve years ago to my home team Leicester City in the English premier league, and got a letter back signed by then boss, Martin O'Neill, thanking me for my time and input - whether they react to fan suggestions or not is beside the point. These clowns running TFC have NO IDEA how to run a successful football club and build a solid connection with the fan base. I stand by my prediction of regular crowds of 5-6,000 next year based on people not getting value for money from a season ticket, and picking a few games to go to live when it suits THEM, not the club.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It seems like only Anselmi is replying back to our e-mails. I don't think MLSE board gives a fuck about TFC.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFC07 View Post
    It seems like only Anselmi is replying back to our e-mails. I don't think MLSE board gives a fuck about TFC.
    I wrote him a note about the team and then a followup about the Star article. He answered the latter, said he wasn't happy with it and that it's evident the team needs real leadership. That ...might be a good sign. Not sure if he realizes how deep the rot goes. He did say he wasn't going to get into who leaked it or who it benefited, but that he wasn't happy with the story and saw it for what it was.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jloome View Post
    I wrote him a note about the team and then a followup about the Star article. He answered the latter, said he wasn't happy with it and that it's evident the team needs real leadership. That ...might be a good sign. Not sure if he realizes how deep the rot goes. He did say he wasn't going to get into who leaked it or who it benefited, but that he wasn't happy with the story and saw it for what it was.
    That's good to know.

Hopefully Anselmi isn't all talk and he actually fixes TFC FO in the off-season.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

been laying low the past few days..... those there were at the halloween/next day party know why....

lets hit these guys. we have to make sure that they know experience is paramount. NOT an asshat! NOT COCKRANE! like enco mentioned in another thread, this management training has to stop!

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I sent a polite email, as a STH (i.e. not identifying myself with a group). My email was in response to the email from my ticket rep informing me about the price cut, etc. and soliciting renewal. My email pointed out we need a president with NA experience and to improve the on-field product. The relevant parts of the response I got back about an hour and a half later is below:

... top-priority this off-season is definitely to get the on-field product better and get this team to a point where we can compete for a playoff spot as soon as next season.

[email goes on to blame injuries to key players.]

The team has a very solid core of 7-8 players ... that if we can bring in 3-4 proven MLS talents (Preferably a Box to Box midfielder, Veteran CB, winger, and quick MLS striker) then we should at least, on paper, be a competitive team...

[key players were named but I deleted them for the sake of keeping the post short]

With regards to hiring a club president, I’m not exactly sure what the plans are. I do know that now that it’s the end of season, the board of directors will review all the coaches and managers and will make a decision to get this team on the winning track.

I hope this helps and answers your questions and provides a bit more insight into the club. We’d love to have you back for another season and be a part of the rebuild. Once this team starts winning, BMO field will again be as loud as ever.

Email concluded by saying Mariner was an integral part of winning seasons in NE, which suggests to me the team is currently 100% behind his returning next year.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

then we should at least, on paper, be a competitive team...
    Which is all MLSE understands, paper. Money, contracts, bullshit charities, etc. On court, on ice, on grass? No idea how to win there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi guys,

If you have time today please listen to this interview between TSN Radio host Gareth Wheeler and Jason Devos:

It sums up everything wrong with TFC and Jason offers suggestions on how to fix it:

Copy this link to your media player URL: http://iphone.tsn.ca/tsnpodcasts/jd%20oct%2030.mp3

If someone is thinking about writing a letter to Tom Anselmi or has already sent a letter to him please forward this link. A must listen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Free Raptors tix for early renewals of TFC Season's seats. It's like they want us to show up and wave the banners again!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yagbod View Post
    Free Raptors tix for early renewals of TFC Season's seats. It's like they want us to show up and wave the banners again!
    LOL. Hey kids, sign up for another year of shit and recieve a gift with purchase: MORE shit!
    Last edited by Chevy; 11-01-2012 at 08:05 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Showed my support for this by firing off an email to TA myself, hope more follow suit to get the message out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yagbod View Post
    I guess this means renewals aren't going well as excepted even though they have cut season ticket prices back.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by moralis View Post
    Hi guys,

If you have time today please listen to this interview between TSN Radio host Gareth
    Wheeler and Jason Devos:

It sums up everything wrong with TFC and Jason offers suggestions on how to fix it:

Copy this link to your media player URL: http://iphone.tsn.ca/tsnpodcasts/jd%20oct%2030.mp3

If someone is thinking about writing a letter to Tom Anselmi or has already sent a letter to him please forward this link. A must listen.
    perfect....Jason.........it's amazing that
    this time next year well be starting all over again.......unfortunate.....but hard to deny