Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if anyone show up to the game we should be giving those ignorant bastards as much crap as humanly possible.

we meet a Joes before
    march
    put up our banners and two sticks
    tic tac tabernac etc...
    rally at Gate 4 and Gossip after.

not brain science here folks.
    have a bllast doing it!

Registered
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shakes mcqueen View Post
    holy continuous, thinly-veiled passive-aggression, batman.

Can't imagine why lethargy would set in for anyone, what with the dismal product on the pitch, and the neverending high-school politics and dramatics that occur on this board.

I'm with the people's front of judea!

- scott
    splitter !

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maninb View Post
    Any result which hastens the departure of EC & PM will be okay by me....
    I'm not picking on your post in particular, but just to highlight that its a VERY sad state when a whole pre-game thread is made of of TFC fans wishing for their team to lose.

No wonder I don't post here anymore. When you actually wish against your own team to win a local derby, there is absolutely no hope. If I heard an Oxford fan saying they wished they would lose to Swindon, I would actually fight them in the stands, and so would a lot of other supporters.

3-1 win for TFC, lets go out on a high and give us something to cheer for the last game against our LOCAL DERBY RIVALS.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by T-boy View Post
    I'm not picking on your post in particular, but just to highlight that its a VERY sad state when a whole pre-game thread is made of of TFC fans wishing for their team to lose.

No wonder I don't post here anymore. When you actually wish against your own team to win a local derby, there is absolutely no hope. If I heard an Oxford fan saying they wished they would lose to Swindon, I would actually fight them in the stands, and so would a lot of other supporters.

3-1 win for TFC, lets go out on a high and give us something to cheer for the last game against our LOCAL DERBY RIVALS.
    Agreed. I will not be cheering against my team. I have my problems with the FO as much as anybody but I'm not going to cheer against the guys who are wearing the red shirts. That just is not going to happen.

B

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Protest or no protest would not have mattered. Writing has been on the wall for 2-3 years, like watching a train wreck happen in slow-motion. Our support survived 5 years of shit management, shit results, and shit-shows on the boards. It's not an excuse. The problem? Look in the mirror.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by T-boy View Post

Here,Here T_Boy

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Agreed - cheering for TFC to lose this game isn't in anyone's interests, and won't solve anything. A victory certainly won't erase the nightmare that has been the 2012 season, but a loss here isn't going to mean Mariner/Cochrane are immediately shown the door either. Nothing to gain by hoping for a loss. I'm going to be cheering on the boys in red, while expressing my discontent with current management.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We win this game 2-1.

It will be great to see the Limpact fans go home all pissed because the lost to the worst team in the world. Stick that in your poutine!!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How about remaining silent for one half and going mental the other half? Too contradictory?

Or better yet, why don't we remain silent, hold up all the protest banners during warm-ups and the first 2 mins of the game and then put all the negative banners away and explode for the rest of the game? That way we get both messages out.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If people want to protest management, the best way would be to go TO the stadium on Saturday, but don't actually go through the gates. Stand outside and chant and cheer outside the turnstiles. Nothing would be more damning than people having the desire to go TO the game, but not actually go into the stadium and give more to the organisation.

The people inside the stadium on game day should be there to support the badge and the players (who, whether they have the talent or not, are trying their best for the badge on gameday).

If you want to protest, stay outside. Staying at home altogether isn't going to help the cause. But going to the stadium and refusing the enter and chanting OUTSIDE, is going to be the most effective way to protest higher management of the club.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The way I look at it, management is basically tone-deaf. It has to hit their bottom-line or personal reputation to register.

They've been riding out this "bad sports franchise" things for a long time, it takes a lot for things to register on their radar.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shakes McQueen View Post
    Holy continuous, thinly-veiled passive-aggression, Batman.

Can't imagine why lethargy would set in for anyone, what with the dismal product on the pitch, and the neverending high-school politics and dramatics that occur on this board.

I'm with the People's Front of Judea!

- Scott

Ha one of those PFJ traitors.

That is why we cannot see eye to eye I am with Front of the People's of Judea. FPJ.

At least you are not with our real enemy the JPF, the Judea's People's Front.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by trane View Post
    Ha one of those PFJ traitors.

That is why we cannot see eye to eye I am with Front of the People's of Judea. FPJ.

At least you are not with our real enemy the JPF, the Judea's People's Front.
    SPLITTER!

- Scott
    “Heroism breaks its heart, and idealism its back, on the intransigence of the credulous and the mediocre, manipulated by the cynical and the corrupt.” ~Christopher Hitchens

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Man, after the Canada-Honduras game, I just can't see how TFC will pull off a win. This isn a cursed year for Canadian teams wearing red. I'm saying 4-1 Montreal now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Initial B View Post
    Man, after the Canada-Honduras game, I just can't see how TFC will pull off a win. This isn a cursed year for Canadian teams wearing red. I'm saying 4-1 Montreal now.
    I say 8-1

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am going to be their Saturday, supporting the 11 lads on the pitch.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Initial B View Post

Can we change the kit next season??? Maybe get a fresh start of some sort.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I say we change kit to a black kit and wear it until we have a winning season.

Registered
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CBlake View Post
    yes. we know.
    a ha ha heh he hoo.. ha

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CBlake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TOBOR THE GREAT ! View Post
    yes. we know.
    Thank you both. I needed to laugh this morning.

See you there, C.
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So in light of the recent Year 1 pricing announcement, ummmm, keep the "terrible football decisions" protest going but leave the "pricing complaints" out?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shakes McQueen View Post
    SPLITTER!

- Scott
    But they've given us Frings! They've given us Hassli! Scotch Eggs! and....the aqueduct?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not a single peep from players or coach about upcoming derby, when Mtl players (heck, even Nesta to Italian media) are taking it seriously

FFS. Yes, the season sucks, but if you can't get hyped up for a derby (and this derby is just about fierce as Cascadia derbies), what the fuck?
    “Years have gone by and I’ve finally learned to accept myself for who I am: a beggar for good football.

I go about the world, hand outstretched, and in the stadiums I plead: ‘A pretty move, for the love of God.’

And when good football happens, I give thanks for the miracle and I don’t give a damn which team or country performs it.”

-Eduardo Galeano

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yohan View Post
    Not a single peep from players or coach about upcoming derby, when Mtl players (heck, even Nesta to Italian media) are taking it seriously

FFS. Yes, the season sucks, but if you can't get hyped up for a derby (and this derby is just about fierce as Cascadia derbies), what the fuck?
    Perhaps that's what happens when the only Canadian close to the first team is from BC.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well at least we get the 1st overall draft pick!?! Maybe that'll warm up the board...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WE TRADED THE 1st PICK FOR 2 MONTHS OF HASSLI !!!

Don't you know MLSE always get rid of their 1st picks.
    I can forgive you overlooking this, the Shit piles so high you can't keep track of it all

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Platts View Post
    WE TRADED THE 1st PICK FOR 2 MONTHS OF HASSLI !!!

Don't you know MLSE always get rid of their 1st picks.
    I can forgive you overlooking this, the Shit piles so high you can't keep track of it all
    Just wanted to make sure you we still have our first round pick for this coming offseason, its next years we gave up for Hassli, so we could still pick up a fairly decent player during the postseason if TFC decides to do their homework

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by __wowza View Post
    let em, they can be kings of the trash heap for a couple of hours if they want.

Although we have bigger issues right now, I never want to lose to the Shitpack, especially at home.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You know things are BAD, REALLY BAD, when the pre-game thread against our biggest rival is merely 2 pages in length. We can thank 6 years of futility aka management for that.

So, Montreal and their scumbag supporters are coming to town and we all know what happened the last time they were here. Something tells me they'll be looking to start trouble.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Code Red View Post
    You know things are BAD, REALLY BAD, when the pre-game thread against our biggest rival is merely 2 pages in length. We can thank 6 years of futility aka management for that.

So, Montreal and their scumbag supporters are coming to town and we all know what happened the last time they were here. Something tells me they'll be looking to start trouble.
    It doesn't matter how bad things are anyone who wants us to lose to the Impact is a traitorus fuck